Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have more fever since 20days but it don't go away from my body how can get free from it. Sir please help me.
I am 17 years old girl I have. A back problem and also a headache problem at one side I used many home remedies suggested by everyone but it does not work can you please help or guide me to cure my this problem.
Hey I have lower abdominal pain from past few days. After my usg scan I got to know that I have only one kidney, agenesis of the other one and 2 non obstructing calculi in the other kidney, but what is causing this lower abdominal pain and I have irregular motions, digestive system is completely malfunctioning. Please help.
Dear Dr. Knowingly & unknowingly I had destroyed my body with all the habits now I'm facing some issue like, 1. Shaking of hands. 2. No resistance power. 3. Depression 4. Weakness I wanna change my life and wanna fix it can you please suggest me on this. Thanks
I am 50 years. Old. I have right abdominal heaviness while sitting since last 2 years. Usg lipid profile everything was normal. My md treats it to be ibs and prescribing antacids (pantaprozole) with anti spasmodic (levusulpride) but with very little improvement.
I wake up with sneezes and running nose daily. and within an hour I m fine. Why does it happen and what is its cure?
I am a male of 25 year ,I think I am suffering from premature ejaculation ,though I never had sex ,but when I masturbate I cum very early i.e within a minute, does this is the sign of premature ejaculation or it is something else and what needs to be done to cure this?
Sometime I feel pain in my head (back part). It generally happens when I do study. Please suggest what should I do.
How to stop masturbation it's become habit and am feeling too sick and too much pain in joints specially in legs knees. How to get rid of this problem? And how to regain energy back n b normal.
Hi, I am 20 years old. I have problem with my penis. It is not straight when it gets erect. Its slightly bent and secondly its too thin.
Diabetes is probably one of the worst enemies of human health. Why? That is because unlike many other diseases which make you aware of their presence in your body instantly, diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
In order to make sure that this doesn't happen to you, you have to keep an eye on the symptoms of diabetes because prevention, no matter how tedious it is, is always better than the cure. Here is a look at the usual but often ignored signs which indicate that you might be suffering from diabetes.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you urinate a lot, it is self-evident that you would also feel very thirsty all the time. In some cases, the patients don't realize their problem and drink chocolate milk or aerated drinks which have sweet flavours. This leads to excess sugar in your body again, and the problem continues. So all in all, if you feel very thirsty all the time, get yourself checked.
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
- If your cuts and bruises heal slower than ever, you definitely are a victim of diabetes. This is because the immunity and clotting system of your body don't work well when there is a saturation of sugars in your body.
Related Tip: 13 Wonder Foods to Fight Diabetes?