Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Balbir P Sood
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Balbir P SoodYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, I am a 79 years old man. I am neither a diabetic nor hypertensive. I went for heart evaluation. The study revealed the following. total Cholesterol: 243 mgs/dl Direct LDL: 162 mgs/dl Non HDL Cholesterol: 191 Potassium: 4.64 mEq/L I never had BP before. The doctor has advised Amlong 5 mg once a day and Ecosprin AV once a day and Seloken 25 once a day. What is the diagnosis. I went there mainly because I felt that my heart rate was going very low especially in the times when I rest like reading newspaper or watching TV. I am a very poor eater. The hospital doctor has written Sinus Bradycardia, Sclerotic aortic valve mild AR, Normal chambers, normal LV function (EF 60%) and no RWMA. Can you please enlighten me on this? Thanks in advance.
My nose in one side at a time is blocking for 2 years. I am taking laevocetrize but same problem doesn't solved. What should I do?
My age is 22. I would like to know about penis spray or gel that numbs the penis and helps in delay ejaculation during sex. please let me know about that. Is there any side effects by using them?
Respected Sir/Ma'am To increase my libido I eat ginger mixed with honey before going to sleep and eat 1 clove of garlic in morning with water. Will it lead to weight loss because currently I am underweight and having 60 kg only. Is it safe to eat ginger mixed with honey before going to sleep and 1 clove of garlic in the morning with water. Can I continue with this. Please tell me.
I have a problem to my neck and shoulder while moving nd turning pain is there so what should I do for it.
Is married with one child suffering partially ed problem since last one year. Bp sugar normal. No other problem Weight 80 kg ht 5.6 feet. Need ayurvedic medication. How to cure.
Few days ago my sister felt pain in lower part of her stomach and felt like urinating. She found some blood in her urine. She immediately approached doctor who gave her antibiotic injection. After that she was ok. But today she again observed some blood in her urine but no pain. Kindly suggest what could be her problem? Is it Kidney infection or something else. There is a stone of 12 MM has been detected in her gal bladder.
I'm having ringworm at thighs more than 2 years but not continuously it shows up for 2-3 months and disappears and again it appears. What to do.
A person’s overall well-being is decided by a number of factors, and a healthy intimate life is one of them. While most think of this as an act of pleasure and happiness, in reality, there are various factors that add to a healthy sex life. Expectations from oneself and from the partner are often untold and therefore mismatch and disappointment is very common.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction is very common in men. A lot of them go through this silently without being able to identify the underlying cause nor being able to find the right cure. Given the private nature of this topic, they go about discreetly trying various products as told by friends and family. This could cause more harm than good.
Ayurveda believes impotence is caused by an imbalance between the body’s 3 main doshas, vata, pitta, and kapha. Treatment is aimed at restoring this balance. Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is caused by the following reasons:
- Performance anxiety
- Lower levels of testosterone hormone
- Physical and mental exertion and/or stress levels (grief, fear, terror)
- Strained relationships
- Neurological disorders
- Endocrine issues like hypothyroidism,
- Some drugs like antidepressants, anti-hypertensives
- Trauma to the groin or prostate area
- Physical trauma like accidents
- Excessive smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse,
Ayurvedic remedies for impotence listed below are safe with no side effects. However, it is always advisable to talk to a practitioner and get the right medicine for you.
- Shilajit capsules: One of the best anti-ageing agents known, it is rich in antioxidants and trace minerals and helps in cell regeneration. These capsules can be consumed with milk or with water
- Tribulus powder: The roots and fruits of this plant are widely used in treating impotence. They are believed to improve testosterone levels and so improve general vitality. It enhances libido and sexual well-being.
- Kesar: One of the most effective spices useful in various medical conditions, it also has been proven effective in treating impotence and is the main ingredient in most Ayurvedic preparations.
- Ashwagandha: This Indian ginseng is widely accepted in medical circles for its multiple benefits – immune booster, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial, sleep inducer, and stress reliever. The roots, leaves, and berries of this plant are also used in preparations for treating impotence by improving semen volume, quality, and sperm count.
- Curculigo orchioides or kali musli: Studies have been done to prove their aphrodisiac effects and so these are also used in Ayurvedic remedies for impotence. They not only correct the impotence but also improve overall physical and mental health, which are often causes of impotence.
Avoid self-medication and though it is a private matter, talk to a doctor to get rid of impotence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.