Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Bala Gopal NairYour feedback matters!
Madam, I had gone for physiotherapist she had told that you want to go for rom knee brace he had contract means his leg is jam if we will move his left leg he always shout so that is why I had got rom knee brace I can set in 90 degree so that he will walk after 1 month.
Hi, I have pain in my left hip and inner side of thigh less at rest and increasing on activity from past 8 months. Have got MRI done 5 months back and also 2 nd MRI one month back. Report's are normal. But discomfort continue. Have tried physiotherapy and acupuncture not much help from. Kindly advice.
I am suffering fever since yesterday night. I took Dola 650 in night and morning, How many tables can take in day. Symptoms like joint pains, body pains and feverish. So please advise how many dola 650 can take in a day. Best one.
I am 51 year old male and have lower back pain for last 1 years. I have check the some doctors to consult. We suggest the exercise daily and use tab. Why do i?
From last one week I have pain on both the calf Mostly during night 1 week back I was travelling so body was too exerted Please suggest what to do.
I have diagnosis problem last 3 month and my knee all times pain in winter. So I suggested what I should do.
L5 and L6 us block of back not getting relief physiotherapy is not much successful doctors suggests operation don't want to go that way please help me out.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.