Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bal Ram Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bal Ram GuptaYour feedback matters!
My wife is 30 years old.In January 2016 she had her left Ovarian cyst laparoscopic surgery. After that she has been asked to take birth control pill for 6 months n advised for regular check up. But recently she had irregular mensuration cycle and consulted with Dr. Gynaecologist. Ultrasound report showed appearance of cyst in left Ovary. Sir was prescribed to take Ovilow pills for 21 days in 3rd day of MC n Azithromycin table for 14 days and she was asked to consult after next MC. Her MC started on 12th May 2016 n she took medicine on 14th May 2016 to 3rd June 2016. Her next MC started on 6th June to 8th June 2016. She consulted with Dr. n done ultrasound. Ultrasound report showed nothing. Cyst disappeared n normal. Now she was prescribed to take Cozim Q forte capsule for 30 days, Carpela for 21 days n Levoser500 mg for 12 days. My question is there any chances of developing cancer? What kind of diet and medicine to be taken to get rid of Ovarian cyst? Is there any chances of developing cyst again? please suggest.
I got my periods in month of January. After that I took medicine for piles. Then now my dates are not coming. It's March. please tell me the answer. There is no pregnancy chances.
Hello doc, I am getting married in next 15 days (5 August) and my stamina is less than a minute. What should I do to increase it? Currently I am eating Garlic with Honey on every morning in empty stomach and eating banana with milk. What more I can do and am I doing right? Please help. Thanks,
As time progresses in a relationship, the sizzle somehow fizzles out, and sex does not bring the same excitement as it used to. However, sex is one of the best ways to keep the relationship lively and young. Despite the hectic lifestyle and the weariness that sets in, there are definitely some simple things that can add some spice to your life and pump a new lease of life into the relationship. What was initially
spontaneous needs some forceful trying with time.
Listed below are some tips that can help you sizzle up your sex life.
- Simple touches: Remember that sex need not happen in the bedroom when the lights are off. Routine, regular touches which could include holding hands and a peck on the cheek can help keep the interest alive. Make it a routine to do this every day, at a chosen time of the day.
- Fix up a date: Even if it sounds forced, block one day of the week as your date day. If possible, go out for a dinner which will bring a change of place. Cook some aphrodisiac foods like onion, celery, asparagus could add to the magic.
- Go lingerie shopping together: This could be one nice way to rekindle interest, and along the way, you might end up with some nice fancy stuff.
- Watch adult movies together - This definitely will bring you in the mood. If you are both game, then you could watch something different and even end up trying. It has been proven that a person's preferences in bed change with time, and the new positions and forms might bring back the eagerness to indulge in the act more often.
- Try different place, different time: This could be something like spending time in the shower together, or in the pool, or even spending a night in a hotel for a change. The routine home environment sometimes just sucks away the energy and mood required for sex.
- Frank discussion: As much as it might seem difficult, try having a frank discussion with your partner about how they feel about sex - would they like to turn anything, why there is less of it in general, etc.
- Work out: Exercise to show that you are interested in keeping yourself in shape and healthy. This definitely will kindle interest in the other person.
- Read about sex: There are some sex facts including how it helps cure headaches, is the best cure for cold, is more effective than half an hour of running, frequent ejaculations reduce chances or prostate cancer, etc.
And these are some sure ways to improve your sex life.