Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bajinder SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi i' m from south delhi, I want to implant my front right tooth cause of the tooth is dead and black due to an accident. Can you please tell me the cost to pay and time duration on implantation.
My mom's who is 41 year old, bp has raised to 130/90 for last one week. She has a very bad head ache too. Does it a symptom of hypertension. If so how can the bp brought to normal? Is taking bp tablet is the only option?
My mom get uric acid problem her uric acid is 8.9 so how can I control it and she has BP problem also give me solutions to get it in control.
I am 45 days late in my period and my urine preg test is negative. I went to the doctor and she said utreus is normal and gave some tables. After having for 2 days, no change. I had papaya juice the previous month and I got my periods at 30 days. Shld I take any test. I already have 2 kids.
I have Anemia, low vitamin D and Iron and My hair is thinning quite a bit, does anyone else experience this?
I have depression problems, mood swings problems. I do anger without any reason, sometimes I start crying for a small reason. May be all these reasons for my depression and mental problems. I was a brilliant student till 10th standard and after I had changed city and my school. So that time I can't concentrate on my studies. At present m trying to get job in banking sector. I passed in many exams but can't face interview due to less of confidence. I am handicapped. May be it is second reason of depression. What should I do? Please help me.
1. Breathing problem : sinacities & bronco asthama medicine are duonasal sprey & foracart 200 2. Lack of enthusiatim 3. Feel lazy 4. Feel depression when i have to attain any party, function etc to to go on tour 5. Feel fear of more people, any kind agents, police, gundas any kind even i dont have any concern,
MALE 54, 160 CMS,74.8 KG, BP 130/90, ON LOSAR 25MG, TCL 211 TGL 217, S BILI 1.25 250 HD3, IS IT SAFE TO USE LIPIKIND F OR PURE COMBOGIA FOR WEIGHT LOSS. I HAVE FATTY LIVER AND BRADYCARDIA.
I am 43 years male. I always suffer with a severe headache and it happens generally at an interval of two months. And it has been happening since last 15 years. I have went through CT Scan but it's result was normal. I even went for ayurvedic and homeopathic treatments but still left with no result. The headache is so severe that it just leaves me so restless. What can be the possible reasons and what should I do?
Hi, My 8 month old baby got fever yesterday I showed to pediatrician he told fever is spread it was 102 degree he told if It increase to 104 you should admit and he told this fever will be till 5 days so m fully sad today my baby fever is 100 degree once raising once reducing he gave two types of medicine per day two times macfast oral suspension then another is xyclave dry syrup. Please let me know how to cure my baby fast from fever.
OCD problem Everytimes sexual thoughts problem these recurring thoughts comes in mind all times how to overcome it and what type of medications will completely cure it.
Balance disorder is more prevalent in old people, but they are not the only ones who are affected by it. There are many causes that can lead to Balance disorder and some of them can be controlled. Balance problem causes spinning of head coupled with dizziness while standing or sitting, which can lead to an injurious fall.
The common symptoms of Balance disorder include:
- Depression, anxiety or fear
- Blurred vision
- Inability to concentrate
- Changes in heart rate and blood pressure
- Ear infection: If the vestibular system (which is also called the labyrinth) inside your ear gets infected and inflamed, it can cause Balance disorder. This is because the inner part of the ear is responsible for coordination and balance. This condition is known as labyrinthitis and it is frequently accompanied by dizziness and vertigo. Viral and respiratory infections can also cause labyrinthitis.
- Poor circulation: Certain diseases associated with the circulatory system, such as stroke can cause dizziness and various other Balance problems.
- Medications: There are certain medications that can lead to Balance disorder, such as medications to normalize blood pressure can cause dizziness. Ototoxic drugs are infamous for causing ear problems that lead to imbalance. Sometimes its ill effects are felt only during the period of using, but many people have suffered permanent ear damage.
Other causes of Balance disorder include head injury, imbalance of chemicals in the brain, arthritis, neurological conditions and aging.
- Balanced diet: Meniere's disease is a condition that causes ear problems, which lead to vertigo. It is primarily connected to the change in the volume of fluid in the inner ear. Try to eliminate salt from your diet and abstain from alcohol in order to prevent such a condition.
- Prevention of ear infections: Otitis media is a common kind of ear infection seen in children, but adults can have it too. It causes dizziness and nausea. Completing the antibiotics course helps prevent this infection.
One can also opt for an annual flu shot to keep away the flu related infections in the ear.
Related Tip: "What Causes Balance Disorder? Is Migraine A Cause?"