Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. BaijayantiYour feedback matters!
My mother has been suffering from pain in her right arm starting from shoulders for the past 20 years. Any suggestions?
Am 59 years old and having HT for which Am taking medicine as per the advise of the physician and no other problems. But recently I have got severe Right side lower back pain. The physician has advised me to take X ray and after seeing X ray report, he opined that there is no damage and prescribed ultracet 2 tablets one in morning and one in night after food and five days Physio Therapy in IFT. But pain has not gone completely and Am getting pain everyday in the morning between 4.00 am to 5.00 am. Again I consulted the Doctor and advised me to go for MRI. After taking MRI, he opined that due to age factor this type of pain is common and prescribed different medicine for pain. What shall I do Please advise me.
My hand was fractured for which I was operated a year ago and plates were inserted. I would like know is there any way to remove the operation marks.
I am 26 year old. I have a lower back pain. How to relief with that pain can you please give me some suggestions for that. Thank you.
Diagnose root cause of your pain at an early stage because improperly diagnose & treated pain can create lot of problems in future.
Few months earlier I started playing volleyball, then I had lower leg pain near shin bone (maybe shin splint) on both legs. I decided to take rest and it was gone. Now few days earlier I started running and the pain had came back and became worse. I want to continue my running but I don't know how to minimise the pain. Please advise me something.
I just landed on a single feet while jumping from staircase n I m having pain in my knee. Wat should I do?
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 month. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Please tell me a medicine for muscle relaxation. My body always give me a pain when I wake up in morning.
I have pain in my both wrist this issue is there from nearly 6 months my both wrist pain very badly I cannot even lift anything in want to get rid of it.
I am 42 Years age Male I am having a pain of my left arm upper jont what is the problem let me knwo.
Hi I found small swelling at lesser occipital region more than 6 years back which was asymptomatic. Frpm last two days I am getting pain sensation, on palpation its firm n movable. What might be the problem?
I am 21 years old female. Everyday in night when I am going for get sleep, my right hand and right leg are start paining. It was started about 6/7 month ago. What should I do ?
I'm 25 years old male suffering from back pain as my spinal disc got slipped in an accident. The pain is unbearable, used several pain killer's, oils for massage but could not get relief. Kindly let me know I any solution available for it. Thanx.
Knee pain commonly affects women over 50 years of age and could be because of any type of arthritis or Knee injury. Some of it comes with age but knowing how to protect your knees can make a big difference in the quality of life.
1) Knee problems can happen to anyone and one needs to respect any pain which arises in the knee especially after a fall or injury. The knee joint is vulnerable to injury and arthritis develops faster if the ligaments or the meniscus has been torn. Acknowledge the pain and seek help early before the damage sets in.
2) Avoid being overweight: Every extra kilo of body weight exerts five kilos worth of stress on our knees. This increases the daily wear and tear of the joint and sets in arthritis early. Reducing even couple of kilos off would be very kind on the knees. If you are overweight one must choose exercises that are gentle on the knees like stationary bike instead of an inclined treadmill, walking instead of running or jogging etc.
3) Follow rehab and enough rest after a knee injury: If you have had a knee injury, the rehabilitation may take many weeks. During this time, it is important to follow the instructions of your doctor and avoid all activities which cause knee pain. Otherwise, the pain may get chronic and worse with slight provocation. Many young athletic people return to their earlier routine of hectic gymming as soon as the pain subsides, but this can weaken the knee in the long run. One must allow proper healing at the knee joint which can be many weeks after the pain has gone.
4) Don't overdo it: Over straining or sudden increase in exercise can lead to knee problems. Endurance needs to be built slowly over a period of time and one must allow the ligaments to get used to the extra strain. If your knee is already hurting, avoid jerky and jumpy movements.
5) Good Shoes and supportive footwear help your knee by absorbing the extra strain. In general, platform heels are better than pencil heels and moderate heals are better than a six inch or a totally flat shoe. Investing in a good pair of shoes may eventually save you money by saving a knee replacement later on.