Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Badrinath Prathi
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Badrinath PrathiYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old I use to be very enthusiastic but now a dys im becoming very dull and unable to work, sleep, suffering from severe back pain knees and foot pain unless an until I dint take any pain killer im unable to sleep early and get up early. Pls help me in this regard.
My wife age is 38 years old now this time she is suffering from pain in both the leg in last 2 weeks in night .what is the symptoms please give the clarification.
Phle back. Me pain hua. Fir left hand piche nhi jata tha Or ab right hand ki joint me muscle pain ho rha h.Ye problem kafi time se h sub kuch try kiya. But koi prk nhi pdta.
Sir mera problem ye hai ki mere ghutne mein chalne par kuch aawaz aati hai. Pair mod kar baithne me nas me khichav bhi hota hai. Please advice me.
Respected doctor, From past eight years I have been suffering from cervical lumbar spondylitis. From past three years I have experienced severe pain in my thighs. But from past one month I have experienced excessive pain in my right leg. I'm getting a lot of pain when I walk or sleep. The pain is unbearable. My doctor said it might be due to weak muscles. He then prescribed me GABAPIN NT, after taking which the pain has become severe. Please tell me what could be my main problem and how early I can walk normally. The reports that I have attached were taken in 2009 at the age of 42. I even have another doubt, does prolonged use of nervz capsule lead to thyroid problem.
I am 22 year old guy. Mostly I do work on laptop like 15 hours/day, and I joined gym from previous fee days. So that I feel pain in back part of body. Can you help me out from this situation. Because pain is too much.
knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.