Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Babita SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a hair problem? My hairs are getting white and week. What should I do? I have used many shampoo but in vein.
How can I control the hair loss? It is increasing day by day. Is there treatment to increase the density of hair?
I have red eyes while I am studying in night. I feel very depressed. What will I do? Please help me.
Hi. My daughter is 9 months old. She has got a new teeth. So she has got loose motions. Till now she has done 3motions. Please advise any medicine. Thanks.
My lips have become dark neither I consume alcohol nor do I smoke what should I apply to make my lips look pink as fast as possible.
I am suffering from ED So what is the best Medication to get cure from that and my penis also become softer and size is small as 2-3 inc and not get erected at the time of sex with my partner and discharge quickly within 2 minutes So plzz suggest the best cure of this to get proper erection Within one month. Name the medicine and the natural therapy as to get ride from such issues due to this My sex life become worst.
I am losing my hair since last year, I have tried so many product but there is on good. My hair also started to get white at the age of 13. So suggest me some solution for this.
hello my name is bharat and m suffering from pain in my elbo n rist n shoulder joints from last 3 years. It pains alot when I move hand or lift something heavy. please suggest me what should I do.
My cousin experienced a stomach ache last month. He consulted a doctor and he said that he have CRP ratio above 90. What is the reason behind this and suggest a remedy for a relief from it.
I have a problem of sore throat, feeling like fever, but though fever is not there, blocked nose and slight head pain.This happen most of the time during the year I live in city of mumbai Please advise what precations should i take to avoid such conditions. What foods should i take and which foods to avoid Any other advise and medication to get relief from this constant problem?
Sir I am 21 year old I have a pimples on my face it's has pain for me 2 or 4 on my face give me tha answer what should I do.
I am 34 years old and have trouble during micturition and apply force form inside. Please give some home remedial solution.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.
I want to increase my weight I eat a lot but it had no effect on my weight can you help me by some ways to put on weight?
And cold malai. Apply it under eyes daily for an hour and keep eyes closed. It will reduce the dark circles.