Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.Verma
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B.VermaYour feedback matters!
2) keeping the skin soft and moist is helpful. Apply moisturizers after bathing.
3) do not use irritating cosmetics or soaps.
4) avoid scratching that can cause bleeding or excessive irritation.
5) soaking in bathwater with oil added and using moisturizers may help
6) bath soaks with coal tar or other agents remove scales
7) hydrocortisone based cream can reduce the itching of mild psoriasis.
8) some people use an ultraviolet b (uv-b) light unit at home under a doctor's supervision.
I have complaint of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease since 2010. I Developed complaints of dyspnea on exertion since 15 days. After recent tests of ECG, ECHO and coronary angiography I was suggested for coronary artery disease. The report says that I have 70% blockage in my left artery. Though the doctor have suggested me for angioplasty with stent and he was open for a second opinion from the other doctors. I was hoping if you could suggest me some other options for the treatment (other than angioplasty). So far I haven't experienced any chest pain and I was wondering if there is any injectable medication though which the blockage could be removed. Also it will be very helpful if you could tell me about angioplasty without stent. Looking forward for your response Kind regards
Two days back I got fever now I am ok light fever I had can I drink beer nd chicken now nd also I hav cold.
Hi doctor I am 28 years old not married and my weight is 89kgs. I have lots of facial hair. What is the best way to get rid of it. I am sick and tired of getting it waxed after every 15 days. Do I have some hormonal problem or is it normal?
Dear Sir, Unfortunately I have done unprotected sex with my Girlfriend. And we didn't know now it's her period time. After 3 or 4 hours her bleeding is started as period. And then she took Unwanted 72 (12 hours after sex). After two days she suffers too Mach bleeding. Then we go to a Gynaecologist and take some medicine pause mF and orofer xt. Doctor said her hemoglobin rate is too low in blood. That's why he give us some medicine for increasing iron. Her menses stop in 15th November, after taking pause mF. Then she continuously suffered by headache and dizziness. But yet her menses are not starting. She also facing nausea. Is she pregnant? She is very upset. Please help us Mam/sir. We had sex 06/11/2016 at 10 PM. Her period is started in 07/11/2017 at 2 AM. And she take Unwanted 72 in 07/11/2016 at 10 AM. menses stop in 15/11/2016.
Are you looking for an ideal detox diet? Taking a detox diet does much more than making your skin glow and your eyes sparkle. It boosts your energy levels, improves your digestive system and also helps you with weight loss. A detox diet contains no grains, no milk, no alcohol and no sugar. A detox plan aims at taking the load off the organs which detoxify your body, such as kidneys, liver, and bowel. There are several things you should keep in mind before undertaking a detox diet.
How to start?
You should undertake a detox diet when you have a long break from events and occasions which might disrupt your detox diet, such as parties, weddings, and birthdays. You may experience a cleansing reaction during the first few days of the detox diet, like loose bowel movement and headache. This happens because of the abrupt withdrawal of some food items from your diet.
Food you should avoid
While on a detox diet, there are several food items you should avoid. They include milk products, sugar, maple syrup, honey, artificial sweeteners, coffee, alcohol, dried fruit, and grains such as wheat, barley, oats, rice, and barley.
Food you should take
Here are the food products which should be a part of your detox diet:
- All kinds of fresh fruits
- All kinds of fresh vegetables
- Fresh fish or fish canned in olive oil or water
- Lean red meat and chicken
- Legumes such as chickpeas, lentils, and kidney beans
- Organic eggs
- Unprocessed coconut oil and extra virgin olive oil
- Nuts such as walnuts, cashews, macadamias, and unsalted almonds
- Seeds like pumpkin, sesame, and sunflower seeds
- White tea, green tea
- 1 to 3 liters of water every day
Seven day detox plan
- You should start your day in the morning with lemon juice, which is good for cleansing your system and kick starting digestion.
- During detox, you should exercise for an hour regularly. Vigorous exercise is required, which increases your circulation and lymph flow for helping you sweat out toxins.
- Consume raw food items as they contain more enzymes and nutrients.
- You also need to detoxify your mind. You should meditate for at least 15 minutes every day. You can also try belly breathing.
- Drinking lots of water is very important during a detox diet. This helps in moving the lymphs and supporting detoxification from your kidneys.
- It is important to chew your food properly. You should chew a mouthful of food for about 10 to 12 times before swallowing it. You should avoid a detox diet if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, are underweight, or if you are an elderly person. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.