Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. B.S.SolankiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors My mom has some problems. Like paining in her body like in joints every part of body joints and she get tired very fast even can't walk too much. She has thyroid problem taking 25 number tablets is there any serious problem for pains in body are it's just side effect of thyroid sometimes her half body pain we are really confused about this problem even can't sleep in night . Thank you.
My uncle is complaining about severe pain in his left shoulder. He already have a problem of back pain. Now both the pains hit him together. Can you please suggest me any remedy. Thanks in advance.
I am 37 years old.My knee back side heavy pain because I am a shuttle player. Kindly your advice sir.
I am 38 years of age wt, 65kg I am making excersies & yogasana daily for 15-30minutes but I am facing pain at coccyx once in 2months for 2days I am unable to find out the problem kindly help me doctor.
I'm a 20 year old girl and have back pain since two years. I apply ointment but I'm not getting relief. What should I do now?
My wife is suffering from severe knee pain and has a swelling. Now it is under control. Whenever she steps into hard surface she gets pain on her knee, but she is fine with the soft surface. She has been diagnosed as osteoarthritis. Suggest best treatment without joint replacement. Thanks.
I'm 20 years old .studying mbbs. I have severe back pain which comes and goes. Wen it comes I have to lie on a flat surface and also I must apply volini spray only den it goes. I started to get the pain only after suffering from dengue in 2012. What must I do for not getting pain. please do not give drugs. Thk you Dr. REGARDS.
I have regular back pain then I discuss with doctor. He advise me for xray and ultra sound. But in ultra sound its come gas. And in xray reports come Reduction of disc space at L5-S1. What this?
What is the spondelesis? And what are the symptoms of it? I am facing neck pain from 2 days. What will I do?
He is having leg pain in both legs at lower part for last 9 months. Mainly in right leg. And sometimes having minor headaches along with it. Are they interrelated.
My left wrist was lightly injured in metro, somebody sat down with full force on my wrist. An b & w ex-ray was done and found no bone fracture. But still whenever any pressure is done suddenly it gives pain. Kindly suggest.
Hi i am Suffering from T.m.j problem for last 4 years I want to get rid off it please any suggestion.
I have severe pains in my spinal cord and my right hand shoulder bone. I am 43 and have been healthy for many years without any problems but past 6 months have turned out to be a nightmare to me. I don't have any fractures nor do any stressful work but still I face pains on my shoulder and spinal cord? Is it because of age or something else? Can you please refer me a perfect medicine for it?
I am female age 30 years my back is paining when I got up in the morning I feed my child also tell me what to do?
Sir I suffering from pain in right shoulder blade, back and tingling at right side leg and hand and pain in right side neck. And high BP 149/89.
Your knee is a very complex structure consisting of bones, ligaments, cartilage, tendons, muscles and meniscus. Most people encounter knee pain at some point in their lives. If your knee pain is chronic in nature, then it may last for a prolonged period.
Many causes may be responsible for your knee pain. Some of the causes are stated as follows:
1. Your knee is very much prone to injuries. Knee injuries may happen due to accidents, falling down carelessly or while playing sports. The most common knee injuries that may be the cause for your knee pain are mentioned as follows:
- Fractures may cause you to feel pain in the areas of your knee bones.
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament injury (ligament injury caused by twisting and a sudden motion) or Medial Collateral Ligament injury (injury to the tissue in the insides of your knee) is very common to sportspersons and may be the reason for severe knee pain.
- Sometimes your knee bones may get dislocated from their usual alignment. This can also make you experience severe knee pain.
- Ligament injuries, meniscus tear or tendon tear can also be responsible for your knee pain.
2. Sometimes pain in your buttock or foot region can also result in mild knee pain.
3. At times chronic problems like osteoarthritis that affects the cartilage can cause the problem of knee pain. Other chronic problems like Gout, rheumatoid arthritis can also cause severe knee pain.
4. Being overweight can also result in knee pain.
The symptoms of knee pain may be different in each case. The most common symptoms are mentioned below:
- Stiffness of knee
- Swelling of your knee
- You may also feel unstable
- Difficulty in walking or bending of your knee.
- You may notice redness in your knee area.
Knee pain must not be ignored. It is highly recommended for you to seek advice from an orthopedic as soon as you encounter any of the above mentioned symptoms.