Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.S.Solanki
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. B.S.SolankiYour feedback matters!
I have lower back pain. I tried x ray and local medicine application and physical exercise as well. But pain doesnt do. After resting also it doesnt go but reduces somewhat. If bike is driven it icreases a lot. Please suggest.
My back pain started 3 months ago, after some days of back pain, weakness in my hands started. Now I also have stiffness in my neck. I have undergone MRI of back and neck, they are normal. Also my vitamin b12 level is fine. And D3 was low but I took injections of D3. And also many mecobalamin tabs, now also my condition is not good. Should I go to neurologist and should undergo EMG test? What should I do?
I am a 46 year old male weighing 80 Kgs. I was fit and fine till about 6 months back. I started having problems with my joints like 1. It started paining in the muscle that joins the left shoulder ball and moves to the bicep. I stopped exercising and the pain went after 2-3 months. 2. I started playing Table Tennis and then started having tennis elbow problem in the right arm. I gave up that after a couple of months and it became fine 3. Now, for last 2-3 weeks have got severe pain in the area just above the back of the right foot ankle. I can walk but have great difficulty in jumping, and ascending or descending stairs. The joint just doesn't take the weight of the body and pains a lot. What is the problem and how can I get well again?
I have been preparing for exams by sitting many hours in a day it resulted to left lower back pain and discomfort from knee to feet. Is there any solution through work outs?
Sir/Madam, I am a 26 years old man and weigh 78 kgs. I recently started running for weight loss. My lower leg muscles hurt every time I run. I was told the pain will subside in a few days but it's been more than 15 days and nothing has changed. Pain is not constant, It only hurts when I run or walk fast. I use Volini pain relief spray but it doesn't seem to work. Can you please help. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
Sound is coming from my knee when standing after sitting Some times small pain also coming pls suggest me.
I am 61 year Male. Suffering from lower back pain from Jan 2016. Pain is in the left side above hip joint.
Shoulder impingement is a serious condition leading to severe pain in the shoulder blades of a person. Such kind of shoulder pain may affect anybody anytime. It basically affects the area of your shoulder facing stress due to any sort of overhead action. An impactful pressure on the tendons of bones constituting your shoulder gives rise to this disorder. This syndrome can affect a person who paints, swims, lifts or plays tennis on a regular basis. Once caused, persistent rendering of similar activities can worsen the case. If you are suffering from shoulder impingement syndrome, treatment under an experienced medical practitioner is indeed necessary as otherwise, you may have to suffer from tendinitis or bursitis.
Take a keen look at the symptoms of shoulder impingement
1. Disabling pain in and around the shoulders
2. Under the effect of such excruciating pain, a person has restricted use of his or her arms and neck. He or she will face difficulties in reaching to a higher position above his or head. Aiming up behind your back will also be a challenge with the existence of this syndrome.
4. If left unattended, shoulder impingement can worsen to cause Rotator Cuff Tear where the tendons tear into two distinctive parts.
Available modes of treatment
1. A doctor might prescribe you anti- inflammatory drugs to relieve you from excess pain. These drugs should only be taken under the close monitoring of a specialist as they might have acute side effects. You might feel nauseous or might have an upset stomach after consuming these medications.
2. Stretching your arms above your head while holding your body in an erect posture can be of great help. This stretching exercise should be tried out in a warm shower for better results.
3. Other exercises under the supervision of a physiotherapist can come to your rescue as well. You should try to move your thumb up your back to recuperate from shoulder impingement.