Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. B S MurtyYour feedback matters!
What is the gout disease. Last 5 years I have some problem with my four finger and knee joint. They are swelling when I will eat motion. Once for a 3 months. And I check with the doctor he suggest to uric acid test. But it was at that time. The swelling was very painful nearly 1day. What is the solution.
Mai jab bhi run kerta hun to mera pair bahut hi jor se dard karta he mujhe kya karna chahiye doctor?
I am 59. 5ft 6 inches; 62 kgs. Having pain from neck radiating to right shoulder and right elbow and hand. Also at lower back there is fair amount bit of stiffness particularly in the morning.
My stomach makes touch noise and I have joint pain but I eat and I don't have darrea what could it be?
I have severe knee pain for the past month. I haven't taken any medicine for it. Is it because of weight? Or I play football a lot?
My right leg pains alot, starting from my right bum down to my thighs and sometimes till my ankle. Is it sciatica?
I am suffering from leg pain I mean I fallen down while stepping down from the floor I missed few steps and my legs has been twisted and it's swelling with some pain. Please suggest what has to be done.
My mother feeling pain on her one leg between knee and ankle from a month. She is 55 years old. She don't feels pain on joint. Please give me succession.
Dear doctor. I am govt employee, and here my problem is my ankle twists regularly it hurts very much but I did not observe any swelling over there is there any chances of minor fractures or any reasons what may happen and after twist it takes half an hour to became normal to walk.
If you are suffering from back pain, you should know that the tiniest of movements can trigger the same. Back pain may occur due to several factors or reasons and it hampers your daily activities and standards of life to a great extent. However, you need to become active instead of being immobile for relieving back pain. There are several exercises which help in strengthening your back muscles and performing these on a regular basis will provide you relief from back pain drastically. Here are 7 common exercises which you should carry out:
1. Pelvic tilt: You have to lie on your back and keep your knees bend, but touching. Your feet should stay flat on the floor. By flattening your lower back against the wall and tilting your pelvis downwards, you must maintain the position for 20 to 40 seconds. Meanwhile, you must breathe slowly and deeply and then release. This stretch requires small movements for reducing tension, thereby easing your back pain.
2. Lumbar stretch: You need to sit on a chair, roll your head, chest, neck and lower back forward till your head gets between the knees. Hold the position and take deep breaths. Slowly, get back to the sitting position. Repeat this twice.
3. Cat position: You have to kneel on your fours and keep the knees and hip width separate. Keep the stomach muscles tense, arch your back like a cat does and maintain the position for five seconds. Repeat this and then allow your stomach to drop towards the floor direction and hold it for five seconds again.
4. Curl ups: For this exercise, you should lie on your back with the knees bent and your feet kept flat on the floor. Placing your hands behind the head will make the stomach muscles tense. Then, lift your shoulders, head and upper back from the floor. Do this around 10 times. This is ideal for strengthening your back.
5. Dry swimming: Begin by lying on your stomach, keeping a rolled-up towel under your belly for support. By tightening your buttocks, raise one arm and the opposite leg simultaneously. Switch your arms and legs and perform this for about two minutes.
6. Leg lift: For leg lifts, you should lie on your back with the knees kept bend and the feet kept flat on the floor. You have to press your lower back to the floor and straighten a leg with the knees aligned. After bending your leg, return to the starting position and repeat the exercise on the other side.
7. Cobra stretch: The cobra stretch is another ideal movement for stretching your tight abdominal muscles and lower back. You need to lie on your stomach with your legs extended and your palms planted on the sides of your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.