Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. B S JohriYour feedback matters!
I have heard that during intercourse girth of penis should be very important for women I hve no girth of my penis and a little short. I wana having girth of my penis what I do?
I have pain in my right side of chest at night but I smoke everyday what should I do I have a problem quiting smoking.
I have stomach pain from 10 years now I am 24 years old it will come once in a week or month but it come very heavy pain please suggest the medicines for my pain my height is 5'2 and my weight 68.
Iam suffering from stomach pain and I already went to hospital but there is no use soo will you please help me?
I am a hernia operated patient, how I prevent reassurance of hernia, I am a bodybuilder what precaution should I take during weight lifting.
While sleeping night sperm out happens. Penis not erecting fully. While masterburate 20 sec sperm out vastly. How to cure.
Hello, I don't know what am I suffering from but still I am worried about my problem. I get usual breakouts with inflammation and pus inside it. These breakouts occur mostly around throat area ,cheek side near ear, at back. These leave dark spots in affected area. I'm a student, doing merchant navy and I don't know what to do. Even I tried Allopathic Doctor but it stops only when I take medicine but again comes back. I don't know why it can't be permanently cure. Even I stopped using chemical soaps, I use only Ayurvedic soaps but nothing is helpful. Pls help me with proper medication.
His nose Will block at evening everyday and he used to put nose drops It Wil be cured just temporarily and then he feels hot in ear at the time of evening itself what is the reason.
Hi I am a 17 year old female. I have been some facing problems in my eyes for about a month. Problems I been facing are: head ache, running eyes, feeling weight on my head, eye paining while looking blackboard and books. Please help!
The human body allows for movement through the complex system of bones, muscles and joints. A break in the bone is medically known as a fracture and can be caused by constant stress, pressure or impact. It is common knowledge that with age, the bone strength decreases and incidence of fractures (osteoporotic fracture) increases. Based on the affected bone and impact, different types of fractures are commonly identified as:
- Complete: When the breakage of the bone is complete, producing two or more pieces, it is referred to as a complete fracture.
- Incomplete: When the breakage is incomplete, where the bone has cracked, but does not break into pieces, it is known as an incomplete fracture.
- Another type would be the open or closed fracture:
- Open fracture: When the skin is exposed and the bone breaks through this exposed skin, it is known as compound or open fracture.
- Simple or closed fracture: The bone breaks, but the skin continuity is maintained. Again, here are different types including hairline, greenstick, oblique, etc.
What is the reason behind a fracture?
A bone will fracture when force is applied to it that is stronger than the bone itself. A key factor in a bone’s susceptibility to fracturing is age. Both children and older people are prone to bone fractures. Children’s bones are constantly growing and have not reached their full strength. Elderly people have brittle bones with old age and are prone to develop bone diseases, making them susceptible to fractures.
How they are treated?
Splint and pain medications are commonly used. Closed reduction where the fracture is reduced without opening up the tissues and open reduction, where the tissues are opened up are common approaches to managing fractures.
Can they be prevented?
Especially with children and in the elderly, extra precaution should be taken to avoid any kind of injury and fracture.
- Develop an exercise routine to strengthen the muscles
- Manage weight
- Use the right footwear and exercise gear
- Watch your medications (avoid sleep inducing ones)
- Increase lighting in the room/home to improve clarity of vision for elderly
- Make the home/living area fall-proof by reducing clutter, using railing in the bathroom and bedrRhinoplastyoom, using rubber mat, etc.
- While a fall may seem inevitable, taking the above steps can help reduce the incidence and severity of a fall, thereby minimizing damage.