Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. B. S. DhingraYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old and having infection on head scalp. Took medicines, shampoo,ayurvedic, but problem couldn't be solve By this I have to bald because as hair increases scalp dandruff problem arises and this problem made my hair white.
Hi! I have oily skin and my skin has tanned both face and hands which tan removal can I use? Can anyone suggest me?
I am 18 years old. Am tempting to eat saggubiyyam (sabudana) without soak or cook. What I have to do to get rid of this temptation?
Why the nasal passage getting enlarged or bulged. Hence I use otrivin in drops to open it often. So what should I do to avoid using otrivin drops?
I doctor I have gestro problem from last 6 years. I do suffer from headache becauuse of gas which sometimes lead to vomiting. Please advise reason of it and also permanent solution of it. That will be really helpful.
I have sinus problem and I get headache whenever I go out in breeze or sleep under ceiling fan. What should I do?
I am 32 years old male. I have cough problem for the last 2 year. I consulted ent doctors and ayurvedic still not identified the exact problem. There is constant cough but no pain and all. Feel some stuck in throat and spicy thing or soda acid feel stuck like that. Had so much medicines for this but no use. Please advice.
I am a 36 year old male. My stool consistency has always been a problem. There is always lot of spit and undigested particles floating around. Digestion is generally an issue and I get stomach problems pretty quickly. What could be done.
Hii sir I have facing problem in my nose since long time, some time suddenly blood flow from my nose what should I do.
I don't prefer having sex while I'm menstruating but I do it to make my boyfriend happy because he likes having sex with me even if I'm menstruating. And my boyfriend also loves going down on me (licking and sucking my pussy) even if I'm in menstruation. He doesn't mind if my period blood goes into his mouth. He doesn't mind the smell. He likes the taste of my period. Doing this turns him on. I don't mind it and it doesn't gross me out but is it weird of him to do this and like it? Is it unhygienic of him? Will it cause him any problem? Please tell me.
My age is 23 years old. At this age I take suminat 25 or 50 mg for severe migraine 8 to 10 times a month. Is it safe?
I do not like food to eat. As I do not feel hungry. If I take breakfast at 8 am then I will take lunch on 2 pm. As I do not feel hungry. So tell me how to improve my stamina n digestive system.
I recently got seizure attack. I also got consulted to neurologist. This is the first time I got attacked by seizure after once when I was a 3 year old baby. Are there any chances of this attack reoccurring to me in spite of taking medications?
Hlw sir and madam. Mere papa bohut jor say nose sound karte hay sone k bakt. Is nose sound say mukti paya ja sakte kya. Please help me.
I used to masturbate more than ten times a day. Last few days I have a back pain, could it be sleeping straight and masturbating?
A stinging pain in the neck that makes you feel broken from the neck joint could be a reason to worry. It is often accompanied by an aching head or a throbbing shoulder joint. Neck pain, such as this occurs due to an injury in the area resulting from sudden back and forth movement of the neck. It is referred to as whiplash as the nature of the pain and subsequent discomfort resembles the snapping of a whip. The pain is more like a sprain, but not exactly so. This can affect athletes or even any person in general who has faced an accident in recent past. Whiplash is characterized by a tearing of ligaments and tendons that connect one bone to another.
Causes of Whiplash:
- Sports that involve contact: Any extracurricular activity involving collisions or other forms of physical contact can cause neck injuries. Football and rugby players frequently suffer from Whiplash.
- Road accidents: Public transport has a host of disadvantages. Reckless driving can make the tendons of your neck tear. Auto accidents cause immense strain on your neck; it can also lead to Whiplash.
- Any kind of physical abuse: If you have gotten into a violent fight with someone your neck could suffer from a Whiplash. Instances of physical abuse where the neck is jerked or punched at can also result in neck strains. Domestic violence often leads to instances of neck strains.
Symptoms related to this condition:
- You may or may not suffer from tinnitus. Tinnitus is a physical disorder where you hear ringing sounds. It is quite distracting.
- Your vision might get blurry.
- You can experience irregular sleep patterns.
- You can find it hard to concentrate on any one thing for more than a while.
- You can grow irritable at the drop of a hat.
- Your memory may fail you. You might find it next to impossible to trace back a day's activity.
Some of the other direct symptoms are:
- Your neck might turn stiff preventing you from moving it left, right, up or down.
- Pangs of pain can be felt in and around your shoulders.
- Your upper arms can grow numb and tender.
- Your head can spin repeatedly or you could feel dizzy.
- Whiplash can also result in serious fatigue.