Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B. S. DhingraYour feedback matters!
Hello Pls suggest how she gain weight as her weight is very less. She suffer with likoria and constipation since last 7-10 year. She take many medicine for same but relief only till she took medicine. After that condition remain same.
I am suffering from cough from 3 days. Please suggest me which type of medicine is used for removing the cough.
There is permanent cure for erectile dysfunction no bp high no diabetes no cardiac not taken any harmful medicines also suggest medicines.
It says cause of infertility can be hormonal imbalance. Can you tell me the symptoms of hormonal imbalance. I am 28 and still have acne problem sometimes. But I have healthy diet everyday. Please suggest what can I do to have high fertility.
I am suffering form dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
Hi, Now a days I am having itching problem on my legs. I am getting itching from knee to toe mostly at night time. Please tell me what to do for that?
I am 26 year old male and I am not able to sleep in night easily and I have inactiveness filling lagyness.
I'm 27 years, my penis size is 4' inches how to increase my penis size by a medicines, please tell me what type of medicines are useful for this problem?
My wife is suffering from chickenpox from 20days. It has caused fever of 103*F and high pain in body and head. As per doctor suggestions giving her crocin.
I am having lice in hairs even if I regularly wash hair properly with shampoos. Please recommend any authorized oil which can kill these lice. I'm going to have exam so they cause itching in head which causes disturbance in study please help.
I have turned 60, I am female and I frequently get colds, a sore throat and a general feeling of being unwell. I would like to take ashwagandha as I have heard that it promotes well being and strengthens the immune system. I also have fibromyalgia and have been taking 10 mg of amitriptyline nightly. Will I benefit from taking ashwagandha, how about other supplements? Pls advise.
There are many structures in the lumbar spine that can cause pain. Any kind of trouble to the nerves and veins that goes through the spine, joint issues, the disks themselves, the bones and the muscles - would all be able to act as a cause behind the pain.
Numerous lumbar spine conditions are interrelated. For instance, an unstable joint can lead to disk degeneration, which can put weight on the nerve roots and cause the disk to collapse at times. The following are the main reasons behind the lumbar disk pain:
- Problems in the muscles: The biggest reason behind lumbar disk pain is muscle strain or other muscle issues. Strain because of truly difficult work, twisting, or different activities that can put pressure on your spine like heavy lifting, cause the disk to rupture or slip at times.
- Disk degeneration: Intervertebral disks are pads that are spongy and act as shock absorbers. This can cause pain in your disk. This condition can be referred to with many names, however, is famously known as degenerative disk disease.
- Lumbar Disk Herniation: Herniated disks are most common reasons behind the lumbar disk pain. A herniated disk may be caused all of a sudden because of damage to the spine or truly difficult work or happen gradually as a form of general wear and tear in the spine. Leg pain (sciatica) is the most widely recognized symptom of a herniated disk.
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction: The sacroiliac joint, which attaches to the base of the lumbar spine and the tip of the tailbone, can cause lumbar disk pain or even sciatic pain if there is any kind of fracture in the joint that allows for movement or rather, limits any particular movement.
- Spondylolisthesis: Spondylolisthesis happens when one vertebra slips behind the other or underneath it. The slip most normally happens in the lower lumbar vertebrae (e.g. L4 –L5 or L5 – S1). In case that the slipped vertebra presses the nerve root at that point, it can bring about shooting leg pain and gradually foot pain as well.
There are certain ways in which this problem can be treated to a certain extent. These methods are as follows:
- Common medications: Muscle relaxants. This solution works as an anti-depressant of the nervous system and expands as well as relaxes the tense muscles, easing pain from muscle stiffness or fits
- Back supports: A few patients find that a back support can be used to bring comfort and gradually diminish the pain. There is some proof that using a brace every day, can speed up the healing process and lessen the pain. A back support may likewise be useful after back surgery.
- Back Braces: Epidural steroid infusion. This infusion includes a steroid inserted specifically into the external piece of the dural sac, which surrounds the spinal chord. An x-ray, called fluoroscopy, is utilized to control the needle in the right area. The objective of the infusion is to soothe the pain by decreasing irritation around a compressed nerve root. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
After I have sex then there is pain on my legs (down the knee) and on feet also. So what I can do please suggest.
My son who is 24 year old and was diagnosised with ewing' s sarcoma of feumar bone and tumor grade iii as per biopsy report and under treatment since may 2014 and 14cycles of chemo. Completed with 25 cycles of radiation and opertaed and tumor removed, implant inserted, and pet scan clear, does he require 3 more chemo. As his oncodoc. Suggesting 3 more cycle of chemo. Hemo. Please advise.
Sixty to seventy percent of those individuals will develop diabetic peripheral neuropathy (DPN) at some point during their lives. In fact, DPN is the most common diabetes complications and it?s an increasingly-common problem within the African-American community. There are several ways to prevent diabetes-related complications, but if you?re already one of the millions of people living with DPN every day, here are three ways to manage your symptoms.
1.Lower your blood glucose levels.
Keeping your blood sugar levels in check is absolutely critical when it comes to treating DPN because it lowers the patient?s risk of developing complications, including urinary tract infections and amputation.
?Keeping your blood sugar controlled is essential to managing DPN,? When your blood sugar is controlled, the blood flow can improve with time if it?s still early in the disease.
2. Change your lifestyle.
That means eating healthier and incorporating more raw foods into your everyday diet, exercising regularly if you don?t already and not smoking.
?Appropriate diet and exercise helps in several ways. Both of which will have a direct impact in controlling you blood sugar,? Dr. Carter says. ?You also get the added benefit of better blood flow. Exercise has been shown to improve blood flow and help regulate the hormones involved in regulating your blood sugar i.E. Insulin and cortisol. Exercise can help control the low-grade inflammation you get in the nerve cells when your blood sugar is not controlled as well.?
Depression and anxiety are quite common among people with DPN since many patients lose the ability to perform simple, everyday tasks, such as cooking, driving and tying one?s shoes. If you?re already taking medication prescribed by your doctor, then by all means, continue to do so, but consider adding meditation to your everyday routine. According to a 2011 study published in the Journal of Neuroscience, people who meditate regularly experienced less pain.
?Not often thought of, meditation can be quite helpful,? Dr. Carter says. ?By helping lower your stress levels, it will help your blood sugar control, lower your vascular tone and how tense your blood vessels are [while] improving the blood flow to those nerves as well.?