Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. B.R.ShudhYour feedback matters!
I have mild main in head near eyes after I was suffering from dengue. My doctor said that I'm fine now but still I have this mild pain in my head near my eyes. What should I do.
I am suffering from heel pain, when I wakeup from bed I can't touch the heel or walk. After few steps I walk and if I sit for some time and getup the same problem. Because of the busy schedule of Mumbai I could consult Doctor. Please advice.
I am suffering from asthma an when I eat banana I start coughing what to do to over come this because of this I am not getting to eat banana please tell me a solution.
I am 35 years old. I have suffering by Psoriasis in skin, scalp and Nail from last 8 years. Treatment continue but not improve the nail psoriasis.
Hi, I am feeling like thorns in my throat. This happened after cleaning a old fan, there were too much dust. I felt some dust went inside me thru nose or mouth. It irritating me lot. Kindly help me.
If I marry my second cousin. What will be the birth defects. We can overcome problems .if we take necessary precautions.
Dear Madam, I am Piyush Varia I am suffering form sinus. I consult a local doctor at my city he suggested me some medicines but there is no result my problem is still there as it is. Now he ask for laser surgery so it is worth? If I take surgery then how much chances of success?
Hi sir/ madam, I am a diabetic patient, 39 yrs, 87 kgs weight and doing 1 hour evening walk. I last time checked it 150.
My mom is 65 years old, she is getting vomited many times, but she is refusing to go to hospital and not eating food and water also (little). Any other ways to control this vomits.
I have fever around 100 and 101 since 2 days but I'm having a very high body and joint pain and a lot of restlessness please advice what it may be? Not able to even sleep having a lot of headache also.
I am 34 yrs old male with post kidney transplant done on 10 th april 2012. Now. My creatinine 1.5, what are the precautions I have to take for better and healthy life in future with diet list. Please advise.
Sir or madam, I am getting pain in the middle of the heart my age is 19 female why I am getting pain I do not know down on my neck side of the breast tell me.
I am having inflammation on left side of head and lil headache from past 3days. I consult a doctor and he gave me Myolaxin-D Gel but it didn't worked. Please help.
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where the glucose level in your blood increases. It usually happens if there is an excess amount of glucose in your body and your body is unable to utilize it efficiently. In this condition your pancreas either stops producing insulin or fails to produce the requisite amount and hence prevents glucose from entering the cells of your body.
This in turn affects your blood glucose level. Millions of people around the globe are affected by diabetes irrespective of their gender or age. For most people diabetes is generally a lifelong medical condition and can affect your health seriously if it gets severe.
There are many stages and types of diabetes, such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Not all diabetes can be prevented but some of the above mentioned ones can be prevented with proper care. Below mentioned are eight tips to prevent diabetes
1. Eating the right portion: The primary key for preventing diabetes is choosing the right amount of food. Eating the right portions can help you to stay away from diabetes. Consider seeking advice from a nutritionist or dietician for knowing the exact portion size you should eat according to your age.
2. Exercise on a regular basis: Exercising regularly for at least half an hour a day can help you to prevent diabetes. You may consider walking or running exercises.
3. Choose the right food: Opt for whole grains as this can help you to maintain your blood sugar level and keep diabetes at bay. Also, try and avoid red meat as it contains high levels of iron which can affect insulin production and increase your chances of developing diabetes.
4. Get rid of obesity: If your BMI is more than thirty then you are suffering from obesity. Obesity increases your chances of developing diabetes. So in order to prevent diabetes you should work at maintaining a balanced weight.
5. Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks contain high levels of sugar. This can increase your chances of developing diabetes. So you should try and avoid drinks like colas.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to avert diabetes.