Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B R BhatiaYour feedback matters!
My daughter 4. 5 year old has complain of bed wetting daily, what is correct medication, or other treatment for it ?
I am suffering from dry cough from past two weeks what's the reason behind it is this due to change in weather.
My friend had hiv and he was on art (medicine) from one year. He was injecting drugs and he was high. Next day he used same needle he injected me in same syringe! Will I get hiv .maybe 2 drop of his blood had gone n my hands while injecting. Am I at risk. I am very tensed! Please help me.
Doctor, I'm having black spots on my tongue N sharp pain when eating pepper or spicy food. Sometimes I don't find sweet things sweet, so I've to double up the sugar in tea. Is it side effect of digene gel? As I've been taking it for my acid reflux. What shall I do?
Hi doc have tested my blood sugar today the result has been good fasting sugar has gone down to 115 nd PP is 215. How do I control after eating as I just had 2 eggs with bread sandwiches. Medication im taking is Glycomet Gp2 500 mg twice before meals nd tab januvia 100 mg bedtime. Please advice.
My friend has external hemeroid problem from 9 r 10 years. But it is not vry painful and she also has constipation issue. She was so embaraced to tell any one even. Now she is getting married and vry dipressed about that. What should she do?
We always think of wearing something cosy to bed to get a good night's sleep. We even dress up kids to be comfortable and bundled up so they can get that much needed sound sleep. Studies have shown that contrary to popular belief, sleeping nude is the best way to sound sleep.
In addition to good sleep, there are other benefits that have been identified too, as listed below:
- Improves sleep quality: While most of us think of keeping ourselves cosy in our nightwear leads to good sleep, science believes otherwise. A reduced core body temperature is what leads to better sleep. This happens when you sleep with no extra layers of clothes to keep you warm. Research conducted showed better depth of sleep and reduced number of waking up when there are no extra clothing layers.
- Better skin and hair health: Melatonin and growth hormone are essential for anti-aging and they are released when the body temperature is cooler, which happens when sleeping in the nude. Growth hormone is essential for bone mineralization, improved immunity, and muscle mass building. Melatonin is a good hormone regulator, and manages the functioning of other hormones essential for our body. The armpits and groin area are always covered, and sleeping without clothes can help these areas breathe and feel fresher. The chances of yeast infection are also reduced.
- Reduced stress levels: The stress hormone cortisol is also optimal, both in release and function, when the body gets a good sleep. This is essential for better immunity and cognitive function, better sugar regulation. Reduced stress leads to reduced chances of heart disease, stroke, diabetes, etc. Therefore, sleeping without clothes helps to better equip you with fighting stress.
- Weight loss: Our body has two types of fat, both brown and white. While fat helps to keep the body warm, sleeping without clothes burns more of this fat and thereby, increases weight loss. Another mechanism is the good sleep that you get when sleeping without clothes helps improve metabolism, reduce fat and sugar cravings, thereby further adding to weight loss.
- Improved relationships: Needless to say, getting into the habit of sleeping without clothes will help your sex life. The science behind it is the improved release of oxytocin, which is the cuddle hormone.
- Better sperm quality: The testes produce better sperm quality when body temperature is cooler, thereby improving male fertility. Warm clothes at night also has a bad effect on testosterone, which is essential for boosting libido and other male sexual features.
There you go, a lot of valid scientifically proven reasons to drop those night suits and pajamas off what is more, there is also a cost saving here! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I'm 21years old I hve pcod prblm. If I stand for 15mins continuously I feel like falling down getting giddiness quickly. Im unable to sit in the class for a long time and getting back pain if I sit for an hour. Can you suggest me some tips or medicine.
I have a digestion problem. The food I eat is not digested properly so what should I do for this? And there is also constipation problem.
I have som Infection On my penis. Like some fungus. White substance. On it. Under the foreskin. Please tel me wot to do. It is white substance I have washed it previously and it get som how becomes less but after som time it is same. I can not intimidate because of this reason.
I am 20 year old male person I have problems in my nature call since childhood I have tried so much things but doesn't get rid of it.
Virus is the most common cause of pain in the throat or sore throat and it is often accompanied by cold symptoms like running nose, red watery eyes, cough and sneezing. Smoking, irritants in the air and pollution are the main causes of sore throat. It becomes very difficult to swallow food in such a condition when an individual experiences pain, itchiness or irritation in their throat.
The main causes of occurrence of sore throat include:
- Leukemia in exceptional cases
- Bacterial as well as Viral Infection as in Common Cold
Symptoms of Sore Throat:
- The Nasal passages get blocked
- Inability to gulp down food
- Severe pain in the throat which is followed by coughing
- Lymph glands get swollen
- Fever is followed by Chills
When to Visit the Doctor
It is very important to visit your doctor, if the pain in the throat lasts for longer time and it is accompanied by symptoms like joint pain, difficulty in breathing and fever. The primary symptom of sore throat is pain in the throat and other symptoms like hoarseness and white patches on the tonsils also occur under this condition. People of all age groups can get affected with this condition, but it affects mostly children and smokers. People with weak immune system and suffering from allergies are also prone to pain in the throat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.