Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B R Bhatia
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B R BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 32 years old and I am feeling head ache, whenever I stress on my mind, please suggest to me,
Sir, when I started saw computer or tv just with in 15 minutes my back head (above back neck) and back neck have pain and little dizziness started. I nearly to 8 to 12 hrs computer per day. What is the problem.
While doing masturbation I cannot produce sperm whenever I am thinking about that I am unfit for sex. How can I produce sperm.
I have type 2 diabetes since last 20 years but controlled. I have no penis erection since last few months. My age is 59 years. Please tell me what to do?
I am 28 years and had been masturbated daily and regularly from 16 years but ultimately trying to stop it. I haven't masturbated from past 20 days but feeling some pain in the stomach. I think the pain maybe due to stopping of masturbation. Please suggest if stopping masturbation would lead to something bad for my body. I think i'm quite confident that I will not masturbate for next 2 years as i'm planning to get married after the age of 30.
Sir/Madam, I have been suffering from severe itching and itchy bumps in my scrotum and penis. When I don't scratch these bumps for one or two days their swelling and redness will reduce and if I again scratch them they will become swollen and become red and inflamed. I have spent Rs5000 on my treatment. They gave me every possible fungal and bacterial treatment tons of tablets i.e terbinafine, methylprednisolone, fluconazole, ivermectin, levocetirizine, penicillin etc. And creams such as luliconazole, ketoconazole,Dermikem, quadriderm. Also had allergy test and only dust and dust mite allergy found. It is 6-8 months from the start of the start of the disease. I also used homeopathic medicine such as kali sulphuricum, scabies,eczema syrup but am not cured. I do not belong to well off family. Please prescribe me some medicine for free I am running out of money and literally dying due to severe burning itching. Anyone Please help me for free. Please.
Sir. Some time what happen savior pain in my middle of my head n will unconscious for a time and after some I will cry badly and I will be normal please suggest something.
I have right hand pain I cannot judge my self weather is it cervical spondylitis or migraine. If it is cervical spondylitis means can I use the tablet called NAPROXEN 250 mg morning and night please doctor help me. If use this tab means l have relief from this pain. M R I is done in that report Mild antenorthical has identification c3-c4, c4-c5, c5-c6. Thank you.
How a diet high in salt increases blood pressure:
- The amount of salt you eat has a direct effect on your blood pressure.
- Sodium plays a key role in balancing the levels of fluid in our bodies by signaling to the kidneys when to retain water and when to get rid of water.
- When we eat too much salt, our bloodstream has more sodium in it than the surrounding areas of our body. This causes the water in those areas to be pulled into our bloodstream.
- Thus salt makes your body hold on to water. If you eat too much salt, the extra water stored in your body raises your blood pressure. So, the more salt you eat, the higher your blood pressure.
- A high-sodium diet can interfere with this delicate process and reduce kidney function. The result is less water removed from the body, which may lead to higher blood pressure.
- The higher your blood pressure, the greater the strain on your heart, arteries, kidneys. Overtime these extra strain can damage kidney an lead to kidney disease.
- As this reduces kidney's ability to filter toxic waste products out of the body which gradually start building up in the body leading to kidney failure.
- Also, eating too much salt may mean that blood pressure medicines (such as diuretics) don't work as well as they could.
So spice up your life with salt. But cautiously.
Alcohol consumption is a common problem in our society. Ranging from economic issues, to strained relationships, to neglect, to abuse, it can lead to multiple problems. The key point is that in many people, it may go completely unnoticed. While different people could have different tolerance levels, there are some definitions to qualify someone as having ‘alcohol problem'.
Alcohol consumption resulting in blood alcohol levels of 0.08 or more; some men might need about five drinks and women might need four drinks to reach this level. When any individual is compelled to drink up to five drinks on a day regularly, it is considered to be a problem.
If you are suspecting that your friend or relative could be having a potential drinking problem, look out for the following symptoms:
- Constant, strong craving for drinking
- Unable to control their urge to drink alcohol
- Inability to succeed in efforts to reduce or stop alcohol usage
- Drinking more than the intended quantity on most occasions
- Spending extra effort in terms of time and money to lay their hands on alcohol
- Strained relationships at work or at home
- Health issues including liver failure, poor overall health, intestinal problems, etc.
- Failure to see that their health (physical and emotional) is affected by drinking
- Failure to acknowledge that there is a drinking problem (denial mode)
- Stealing or lying in an attempt to get money for alcohol
- Being violent towards spouse or children or even strangers to get alcohol and/or money for alcohol
- Not very reliable in assigning tasks or fulfilling responsibilities
- Ability to hold more than their regular quantity of drinks, over a period of time, capacity to tolerate more alcohol
- Constantly seen in the company of people who enjoy alcohol
What should you tell your friend/relative?
Admit the problem
- Stay away from people who drink with you or encourage you to drink
- Space out drinks, drink with food, and drink enough water as it will reduce the amount of alcohol getting into the body
- Involve close friends and family for emotional support
- Enroll for a detox program
- Get into exercise, sports, photography which are both creative and productive ways to improve your quality of recreation and life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.