Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B P SinghYour feedback matters!
My son had redness as a spot on shoulder, the skin is rough at that point, he did not has any itching, but some pain. What is this, is this any infection please give advise.
I am 52 years old. Lately I see a lot of pigmentation and dark spots on my face. Please suggest what I should use or do I need to see a doctor. Kindly help. Thank you.
There is acne spots (blackish) and tiny open pores on my face. What should I do clean and clear my face.
Hi, I am having some kind of etching in my foot for the past 2 weeks and the etching place skins became hard and black.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.
I have got a bruise on my face while got hit in an accident. Today is the second day. The area get brown in colour. It is on my check. Please tell me the most effective method that I do not get a black mark there? Currently I am using boroplus at that area.
I have dark circles at bottom of my eyes and dark circles in my legs! What should I do please tell me some solution to take rest from this problem!
Dear, sir, I am a student nw of 22years age. i am using some antidepressants for anxiety problem. Nd I knw I hve to use those med regular. But the problem is nw I am not healthy at all. M not fit. No glamour on face, no healthy eyes, dark circles around the eyes. I aM nw too thin. No fat in NY body. I can't concentrate on my study at all. I am jst worried about that. I want to gain fat, health, fitness. So plzz sir. Suggest some medicines or good supplements or well remedies to be fit, healthy, mentally sharp, Glamour's face, healthy eyes. Plz. Tell some ideas.
I am 23 years old male. I don't know any hair in my face (i. E. Beard and mustache. Please send the solution.
I am suffering from fissure in anal with heavy blood loss in excretion. Doctor is suggested for operation. And any other way of curing and medicines.
Hello can you tell me the best makeup remover, and what should I do after I removing my makeup for skin care?
In the sunlight I feel very hot Cause of sun burn problems. My skin so soft Please tell me some suggestions Fory skin problems I can't go to outside of house. Feels tired early. Nd tell me about my diet. Which help me about this problem Please doctor Suggest me.
Doctor my face is some what fair in complexion (not so dull colour. But my forehead appears to be slight darker than the other places of my face. How can I get even complexion.
I have dark spots on my face. Those are because I have removed acne by nails past few months. How can I clean up my face and make it glow.
Hi I'm a 19 year old femaleFive or six weeks ago I had a patch of dry and flaky skin on my upper lip. Today my entire upper lip has gotten rough like there is a plastic on top, I can't smile bcoz it stretches and bleeds. Its scaly to look at and very hard to tough I'm worried please help!
My son suddenly got tiny pimples throughout body and face, now and then he is scratching the affected area also. He is active and no fever. Will the rash go away by itself or I should see the doctor? Thanks.
Place the slices on the dark circles for about 10 minutes.
Wash the area thoroughly with water.
Repeat this process twice a day for one week to see results.