Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B. P. SinghYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from lower back ache for more than 5 years. Consulted doctors. They are suggesting pain killers. Using of them is bringing acidity.
I have a acidity problem. I do Breakfast at 7 am. But sometimes it gets late I eat it late due to works. Then that I'm getting terrible gas pain in right side. The pain is decreasing only after vomiting. Not every time I'm getting this pain only when I eat late.
I am 30 years old male. I am vegetarian and non alcoholic and non smoker. I am suffering from chronic hyper-acidity. I get gastritis frequently. What should I do? Thanks in advance.
She is 51 years old female no history of diabetes, hypertension or any disease till now she is having a boil close to the anus it isn't painful only a little pain.
By x ray I have been diagnosed with 6 mm stone in left ureter. Is it needed to be operate or possible evacuate via urine. What to do for evacuation via urine?
My Mother in law has done recently operation for BAVASIR and she is having GAS problem and breathing problem please guide me what to do.
Kindly prescribe the names of antibiotics for control the bleeding from anus area. After bleeding feeling severe pain. Please help.
I am 25. I have acidity problem, stomach clearing problem, irregular period and I am fat too. I always feel too hungry also. Suggest me something that reduce my hunger and I also want to lose my weight. So suggest something.
I have Gas problem. Actually I don't drink water a lot. Coz not getting thirsty lot What to do to drink water lot.
I am 30 year old. I am getting one type of pain in upper part of stomach. Having problem in mostly night time before getting in to sleep. What is the problem? Is it related to digestive problem or ulcer?
My husband 37 years old he suffering from fatty liver problem please suggest me how reduced a fatty liver?
Seasonal changes are usually a time when we need to take extra precautions to ensure that we do not end up catching any bacteria that may lead to infections or influenza as well as allergic reactions. Common cold and flu is a common occurrence during such times. Seasonal changes are usually known to cause flu and cold, which can also come with chills, sneezing, cough and fever.
Here are a few homeopathic medicines and remedies that can be used during this season.
- Aconite: This medicine is especially helpful when there is fever after sudden exposure to dipping temperatures. Once the cold starts to affect the patient, this medicine must be taken so that congestion is prevented. It can also be used when initial symptoms like tingling and burning sensations in the nose start.
- Arsenicum: This medicine can be used during harsh winters and can be prescribed for stopping the discharge from the nostrils. It can also help in treating congestion and severe cold. If sneezing fits do not reduce, one can have this medicine. It also relieves burning sensation in the throatand nose, as well as fever.
- Allium Cepa: When the discharge from the nose is cold and heavy as well as thin, it can be cured with the help of Allium Cepa. Persistent discharge is one of the symptoms for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Also, this medicine helps patients who experience cough and discharge once they step out of a warm room.
- Euphrasia: When the top part of the respiratory mucous membrane is affected, this medicine can be used. It is also helpful when there is soreness in the nostrils and lips. Also, yellow and acrid discharge from the nostrils can be cured with this medicine. Dryness and pain is also one of the symptoms for which this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: When the cold first starts and begins to manifest as headaches, this medicine can be used so that it breaks up the cold effectively. Also, dullness and weakness due to oncoming fever can be checked with this medicine. Further, a sore throat can be treated with this medicine. Excessively warm weather that leads to a cold can be treated with Gelsamium too.
- Nux Vomica: If you have caught a cold from damp and cold weather conditions, the doctor can prescribe Nux Vomica. This effectively treats cold symptoms likedry nose, minimal discharge and a tickling sensation in the nose.
- Mercurius: This medicine can be prescribed to treat frontal sinuses that may be suffering due to the flu. Violent sneezing and excessive sweating can be cured with this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathic doctor.