Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. B.P SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a very upset stomach from few days. About three days I am suffering from hyper acidity. I tried various antacids like gelocine etc but it doesn't made any difference. Please help.
Hello sir, it's been a year I'm suffering from anal itching after bowel movement, when I wipe out I feel to scratch anal, after scratching I feel little burn, I consulted to a skin doctor before 10 months but not cured, I stay in hostel, I guess the only reason for this is long sitting at a same place, n the itching change accordingly my food, sometimes I feel more sometimes less, especially I feel itching during evening bowel movements, please help me to know whom to consult to overcome my problem thank you,
Sgot-51 Sgpt-62 Bilirubin is 1.5 cholesterol-176 I am suffering from fatty liver Sgot and sgpt are normal before 10 days but it increased little now why.
I am 41 years old and had gall bladder surgery last years but even today I feel indigestion and stomach ache. I also have fibroid in my stomach and bulky liver. Tell me about sort of food I should eat? And exercises. I am diabetic too.
I want to know about what is the proper medication in Allopathy & Ayurved for successful treatment of Solitary Rectal Ulcer.
Mujhe fissure ki problem h doctor ne mujhe operation btaya h mujhe operation se bda dar lgta h mai kya kru.
I had three major surgery for fistula from 2010 to 2013. From 2014 onwards it heeling and now from the past two weeks it occurred once again what should I do now. I am using moxikind CV 625 mg tablet.
I am 36 yrs old male I have done fundo application operation for heart burn for 3 yrs ago now weight is 53 kg and height is 156 cm now I weight still same I have eating good food habit but my weight not increase and I fell very very slim how should I increase my weight and good body shape.
Hi sir , This is regarding my father , who has gastric problem which leads to pain on joints and shoulders . His Age is 50 , please help me how to completely cure Acidity.
I am suffering from gastric since one year and couldn't able to eat breakfast/lunch/dinner. May I know the reason n symptoms?
I have got problem in my piles. Its not bleeding but seems like pimple a outer side of my anus how to cure it? It is giving me pain. I have no problem in going latrine bleeding is also not there.
Sir, I am suffering from piles problem from last 8 year, it is kind of muscles that block my anus and faces problem, there is no bleeding and pain. But now having problem when I continuously seat for study for 8-10 hrs. It feel a soft pain.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.