Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.P GuptaYour feedback matters!
Her fingers have been burned some parts but not serious. She feels vary pain. So what should she do and what medicine should she use?
Sir I want to ask that my hairs are turning to white day by day. I had tried lots of medicine nd much more things then also its not giving any rslts. So please hlp me as soon as possible.
The thyroid gland in your body is responsible for controlling and secreting those hormones that help in your natural growth and development. These hormones are crucial in regulating some of the most important functions of your body, such as your heart rate, breathing, your body weight, your menstrual cycle and your muscle power to name a few.
Problems of the thyroid gland (such as hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism) can hamper all of these vital functions, and these problems usually arise due to a poor diet. However, your diet can also help in improving the health of your thyroid gland. Here are some diet tips to help you out:
- Include lots of iodine in your diet: Iodine is a nutritive element, without which your thyroid gland will not be able to function at all, being its building block. Therefore, iodine rich foods, such as fortified salt, eggs, seaweed and other dairy products should be a part of your diet. Along with iodine, zinc, selenium, copper and iron are other very important elements that should be a part of your diet too.
- Plenty of B vitamins and antioxidants help: Since stress (blame it on cortisol, the stress hormone that overworks your thyroid in case of chronic stress) plays a major role in hampering the proper functioning of your thyroid gland, eliminating it and detoxifying yourself is extremely important. This can be done by including plenty of B vitamins and antioxidants in your diet. White meat, fishes like tuna, peanuts, brown rice and fruits such as goji berries and wild blueberries can be of great help in this regard.
- Say no to soy: Soy is one of the main culprits behind the malfunctioning of your thyroid gland, as it contains an element known as isoflavones, which can reduce the iodine reserve in the gland. Apart from that, vegetables that belong to the brassica family such as cauliflower, cabbage and Brussels sprouts are linked to causing goitre and must be avoided. Consumption of gluten must be avoided too, as it can cause autoimmune thyroid disorders, celiac disease and hormonal imbalances.
- Enjoy your daily meals: In today's fast paced world a stress-free meal is a thing of the past as most people are in a rush to get done with their breakfast, lunch or dinner. This hampers your digestive function and also puts stress on your thyroid glands. The best way to eat is to sit on a table and relax, enjoying every morsel you swallow. This ensures your thyroid remains healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
I am loosing my hair quickly. I have tried so many things like elovera honey egg mehendi so many shampoos but still no effect. Also too much of dandruff. How to cure using home remedies. Thanks.
I get sweat in my palm and feet any time which cause very embarrassing while shaking hands. Please suggest how to get rid of it.
I have diabetes problem, so which medicines will be suitable for me in this age? Whether homeopathic or allopathic?
A good diet and great nourishment during pregnancy, and enough of it is very important for your infant to develop and grow. You need to take around 300 or more calories every day than you did before you get pregnant. In spite of the fact that sickness and nausea during the initial couple of months of pregnancy can make this troublesome for some women, one should attempt to ingest a wholesome diet and take pre-birth vitamins.
Here are a few suggestions to keep you and your infant healthy
- Lean meat: The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of each cell in your and your child's body. High-protein foods likewise keep your craving under control by settling your glucose. Glucose is the reason you need to go for three servings (that is around 75 grams) of protein every day. Lean meat is a superb alternative, since it is high in iron.
- High fiber food: Pick foods high in fiber that are enhanced, for example, whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice, and in addition foods grown from the ground. In spite of the fact that it is best to get your fiber from food, taking a fiber supplement can help you get bone strength and better digestion.
- Vitamins and minerals: Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals in your everyday diet while pregnant. You should take a pre-birth vitamin supplement to ensure you are reliably getting enough vitamins and minerals consistently. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter brand or prescribe pre-birth vitamins.
- Calcium rich food: Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food a day to guarantee that you are getting 1000-1300 mg of calcium in your everyday diet during pregnancy.
- Iron rich food: Eat no less than three servings of iron-rich food, for example, lean meats, spinach, beans, and breakfast cereal every day to guarantee you are getting 27 mg of iron everyday.
- Iodine: While you're pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee your infant's cerebrum and sensory system improvement. Consume milk and cheese.
- Avocados: These are stacked with potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6 (helps in tissue and mind development and also reduces morning sickness). Avocados are a delightful approach to get your vitamins. Spread some avocado on your toast in place of cheese or mayonnaise.
- Oats: Oats are loaded with fiber, B vitamins, iron and a large group of different minerals. Along with other complex carbs, they are pressed with fiber (help in getting rid of constipation). Fill your breakfast dish with them, yet do not stop there — add oats to flapjacks, biscuits, cakes, treats, and even meatloaf. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.