Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B.MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year of age. My hair keeps falling. and there is less growth so please tell any medications i can take. To help grow faster . Some areas have very less hair.
I am suffering from hair loss problem. I am loosing my hair from last 10-12 years. What should I do?
I am working in night shift from 5 to 2.30. Am over weight due to imbalance life style. Am unable to balance my health being in this shift can you guide me how to maintain my health. Need some healthy tips.
I am thin and weigh 45 kgs with 5 feet 4 inches height. How can I have a lean athletes physique and become physically strong? How can I increase my strength. What should I do?
Plz suggest fw remedies fr shiny hairs n how 2 reduce fuzziness n dryness of hairs how 2 keep hairs healthy.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
MY back has so many black spot. Last 3 year I had taken treatment. Since not spot goes from back. What I do? And my weight also not gaining. What I do?
Hi Last two months my left elbow given problem doctor say it's tennis elbow problem please what I do.
Hi. Im 29 year old man. 5.8 is my height. Weight is 55. I want to gain weight. I took supplement of diet with regular gym. I gained 2 kilo body weight. But due to masturbate twice in a week. I felt lose of body weight. What should I do to bring my body Weight of 65. Please suggest me good diet schedule.
I have sudden discoloration of my lower legs half way up to my calf. I am diabetic and have high blood pressure. The discoloration seems to be clotted blood in thin lines. What is it?
Chemical peels can improve the skin's appearance. In this treatment, a chemical solution is applied to the skin, which makes it "blister" and eventually peel off. The new skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands.
After the chemical peel treatment, the face looks fresher and smoother because the new skin is exposed. Chemical peels for face range from light to deep, depending on the skin type
Chemical peel benefits are numerous. It improves the appearance of the following:
- Fine lines in the under-eye area and around the lips
- Loose skin due to aging and sun damage
- Light scars, if any exist on face
- Skin tone
- Dark patches on skin caused by pregnancy
- Sun-related freckles and spots
- Skin Redness
However, the changes are transient and subsidise within hours.
What Does a Chemical Peel Do?
A chemical peel gets rid of imperfections on the face and neck, and makes wrinkles and acne scars less noticeable. It is not a question of do chemical peels work, but how well. One chemical peel session will not make the skin perfectly smooth; it will require several sessions to get the best results.
Before deciding to go for the treatment, it would be best to take time to understand and see what the chemical peel results will look like. The best way to do this is to consult with a good dermatologist and ask about what to expect.
If there is one thing for sure, chemical peel treatments are super effective at what they do.
I started taking a mass gainer supplement. 2 years ago I had jaundice. I want your suggestions to maintain my diet while having that supplement 3 times a day.
I' m loosing hairs. There is dirt stick to my scalp I hv used almost all shampoo and oil but no effect what can I do?
I feel very tired, and easily affect the cold and anything my body I am a student I think may be cause the type of water. Please guide me.
He is my grand father, he is about 90 years old and he has dibetese and heart disease from many years. He is under treatment. The queston is from 3 to 4 days his feet swelled. What is its cause either it is from disease or ankle sprain.
I have white hairs on my head and have tried many oils n shampoos but all these are useless. Please help me with this problem.
I have lot of dot sized flat moles on my face. But these moles changes their shed with time. Now a days suddenly all my moles are getting darker and darker. Earlier they were quite light in shade. I have noticed such change earlier also, when they get darker at times and lighter at other times. So any treatment to reduce over pigmentation of my moles except wearing sunscreen as I do not go in sun ever. please suggest me some medicine or ointment for reducing over pigmentation of my moles?
The adage you are familiar with goes quite like, "all's well that ends well". However, when it comes to food and nutrition, the way you start your day is of considerable importance. Nutritionists, dieticians and doctors, in general, have repeatedly laid stress on the fact that breakfast is the most essential meal of the day. The reason behind such a prescription is simple; your body is provided with a light dinner sometime late in the evening. Dinner happens to be the last meal of the day. The digestive system is allowed to rest throughout the night until you wake up in the morning. Your digestive system therefore, breaks the fast with the first meal of the day and hence, the kind of food you intake in the morning is particularly vital in deciding the course of your overall digestive health.
Take a look at the following tips for a healthy start to your day:
- Oats can be your saviour: Have you been running away from a bowlful of bland tasting oats? You should perhaps encourage yourself to think about the wide range of advantages brewed and cooked in there and thus have this food for breakfast. Oatmeal is a great source of energy. It is a low calorie food option and helps in countering the effects of bad cholesterol. Oatmeal is also sought after for its lignan content that further defends the human body against various types of cancer.
- Try and have fresh fruits in combination with your first meal: Whatever you choose to have for breakfast must be complemented with fresh fruits. Fruits help in accelerating metabolic activity in your body providing you with energy received from the natural sugars present in a fruit. It is easier to digest fruits; grapefruits, lemons, oranges and berries should therefore be incorporated in your breakfast.
- Early morning tete-a-tete with tea: A cup of tea in the morning can prove to be useful in more than a couple of ways. Tea for long has been known to improve a person's health and protect him or her from diseases. Drinking tea can prevent the development of bacteria or virus inside your mouth; it also facilitates better functioning of your brain cells.
- Befriend eggs for their health benefits: Eggs for breakfast is the best way to balance your protein needs with your usual carbohydrate or fiber intake. Egg white supplies your body with calcium and are rich in antioxidants that defend your eyes against the harmful UV rays of the sun.