Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.MishraYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male or boy I control eating oily and spicy food and junk food too I can't control eating it I feel eating it bcoz of tht I guess my skin has become oily and dark and sweaty too And I eat non veg, oily and spicy food and junk food I can't control it bcoz please tell me how to control and stop eating oily and spice food and non-veg food and junk food how to stop eating them and control eating them and please tel me wat should I eat what food should I eat to keep myself healthy and my skin healthy and glowing and clear please tel me please help me plz.
The way a human body works is tricky; to enable proper digestion and to feel fit throughout the day it is best to have a balanced diet. Things that you consider nutritious could be gnawing at your digestive tract. A person could be suffering from acid reflux, continual stretches of diarrhea or constipation, gastroesophageal reflux or an irritable bowel syndrome; kinds of food being consumed should be reviewed and altered as a basic remedy to these health problems.
- Stay away from acidic fruits: A fruit that is acidic in nature will have acidic effects on the digestive system. Acidic fruits should, therefore never be consumed in large amounts. Acid of any kind has a corrosive effect on our internal organs and hence should not be taken on an empty or an upset stomach. Lemons, oranges, tomatoes and other citrus fruits fall under this category of food.
- The myth about milk: Milk contains lactose that is hard to digest. People with lactose intolerance face the results right after consuming milk or other dairy products. Aged people face more difficulties in digesting milk. Dairy products when eaten in excess can result in gas, bloating or diarrhea. It is time you stopped believing in the myth milk is anything, but bad for digestive health.
- Processed wheat is not healthy at all: Bread is the easiest way of making a meal for yourself. However, its effects on your digestive system and your overall health are in no way good. Processed wheat can constipate you as it lacks in fiber. It contains added preservatives that can be harsh on your stomach.
- Ignore that soft corner for fries: While your stomach needs to be provided with food from time to time it also needs to be emptied. Fried food prevents emptying of the stomach. They tend to remain in the digestive system for long making you feel bloated and uneasy.
- Red meat and unhealthy fats will ruin digestion: Most of us like eating red meat and other kinds of fat such as butter, ghee, cheese and ice- creams. These fats are hard to digest and they result in recurrent stomach contractions. Stomach contractions can further lead to two extremes; you can be constipated for a few days or might have diarrhea.
I have lower back pain since 5 months. My weight is 98 kg and my height is 5 feet 7 inch. What would be possible reason?
My age is 32 years and past few days my blood pressure is 92/130 .i m 108 kg. Aswell acidity problem should I go for medicine. Every blood report is normal .
I am 44 year women. I have do not able to sleep at night. And sometimes feel suffocated. This is from last so many years.
Choose Ayurveda, Choose Healthy Life........
Dear sir, my bottom jaw, third from left teeth is been paining for past few days and while brushing blood comes from gums? what s the solution sir.
My son is booked by police in one false case of murder which led me to deep depression .i am trying to busy in other activity but fail. Pls advice.
Sir, Me 42 years ka hoon mujhe kuch deno se ankho ke samne chakkar se atte hain or hamesa ghamer se bani rahti hain or jab bhi main khana khata hoon to khana chabate waqt me chhakar se mehsoos hotai hain.
I'm 20 years old girl, My teeth are going yellow day by day, what should I do? And i'm overweight, what can I do to lose weight?
I have got a swollen knee, didn't pay much attention before, but now feel a little pain while sitting down.
I am working girl, I am became fat, dat by day. please gve me a proper diet, what I have to include in our diet for whole day.
I am 32 years old boy I have hair problem I want permanently remove hair on my body to give me best suggestion.
Hi i'm 20 year old boy and I have pimples on my penis on lower side? What should I do for this? They are not going from many days.
Hi Does protinex powder of vanilla flavour is good for TB patients. Any side effects. Please suggest.
Sir/madam, my father met with an accident in 2006 and his right knee ligament was cut in that incident.(he used medicine to relief pain at that time) but now due to pain again in right knee he consulted doctor and took MRI. It shows: 1. ACL tear 2. Complex tear of posterior horn of lateral meniscus 3. Effusion in knee joint 4. Minimal fluid collection deep to medial head of gastrocnemius origin. Doctors told to go for surgery, but my father already faced surgery for hernia. And denies for another. He has pain when going on steps. please prescribe any suggestions and measures to be followed to prevent pain and surgery.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them