Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B M UsmaniYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, I am suffered with dry cold and continued fever and back pain on hip please guide me and give your golden suggestions and precautions.
I am now 17 years old. I have started masturbating from 9th standard onwards. Now I masturbate once in two days, that means about 4-5 times in a week. Is there any problem for it. If there is any problem, what should I do to stop it? (If I have masturbate on Monday, my body is developing some tendency to see porn videos and to masturbate during wednesday. At 1st time of masturbation, the fluid gets ejected within 1 minute. I also think that my penis is getting shorter. What should I do. Please help me.
Hi Having cough cold and dust allergy. Getting water from eyes and running nose even after synos surgery donevby specialist dr in chennai in the year 2007. Because of allergy I am getting frequent sneezing aii the time. Unable to sleep peacefully in the night. Getting tired. Wiping water from nose and eyes with kerchief please solve my problem dr. By giving medi advice. Prescribe. Medicines and lab tests ocate and
Last few years I am suffering from psoriasis. Is there any permanent solution for this disease. Pls direct.
I am getting itching below my knee upto ankle from the past one month. I consulted a local doctor and he gave me tablets MEBEX, citragen. Which were of no use for me. I keep on scratching and that part has become so rough. Please suggest any medicines.
When I try to pull my fore skin when my penis is fully erect I feel too painful. What could be the reason .and I feel my penile gland is. Oversized, I regularly masturbate and I have been doing so past .ever since the age of 15 yes. And now I am 45 yrs. Is it due to excessive masturbation.
My bp is reduced to 60/90. Because of that felling nausea n fatigue ,face is swollen, felling hungry but do not want to eat food ,lack of sleep as well. Advice me how to correct my problems and maintain a correct level 120/80.
I am suffering from piles & constipation So can anyone suggest any home remedies to overcome these very disturbing problems Please help!
I'm srikanth, I'm 29 years old. I have sinus problem from last 1yr. Please advice me how to get relief from sinus?
I am a male of 30 years of an age from mumbai suffering from premature ejaculation, can not satisfied my wife, always frustrated wants to know is it possible for me to get sexual satisfaction and may be I am in this circumstance bcz in my past I had masturbated a lot. Why Masturbating a lot create such a huge problem.
There is a problem in my throat it's caused pain. Nose flu in any season. And back pain.Please suggest somthing.
I was having fully blown grade 3 varicocele 2 years back n I had undergone a surgery but veins in my testicles never regressed but my discomfort has gone only to come in 1-2 monthly episode when you feel sensitive and swelling down there I again gone to my urologist he checked me and said there is no cough impulse present though veins are prominent need not any intervention but on my insist he referred me for ultrasound and semen analysis with finding of totortuos veins at lower pole of testis and my semen analysis is 110 ml count 80% motility 80% normal morphology and 50 min liquefaction time. He said its subclinical varicocele need not to be intervened. My worry is I have an active lifestyle with heavy exercise and sometime I feel pain in groin and lower back after workout and testis are somewhat swollen and sensitive to touch but this occurs ocassiobaly 1-2 times a month or a two. My testicles shaggy and all over the place sometimes and I dont feel confident to met a girl in those times. Kind suggest me do exercise worsen varicocele?
How can you eat healthy? This is a question that plagues many of us. The quest for a youthful looking body that is also slim and well-toned is something that we all strive for. On the other side of the spectrum, we also have people who are concerned about too much of weight loss, fatigue and general weakness. So what all can you do to ensure that you indulge in healthy eating for a healthy body and mind? Try these nine tips.
- Eating the Right Carbohydrates: Choose the right carbs that will help you pile up on energy with the right kind of food. Sugar and flour can cause an overload of carbs in your digestive system, while oats, cereals and complex carbs like whole grains are high in fibre.
- Lean Protein: Avoid red meat and make a beeline for fish and other lean protein that will give you omega three fatty acids in the process as well. This includes fish and chicken.
- Good Fats: There are four major types of dietary fat found in food from plants and animals - Good Fats(monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats including omega-3s), Bad Fats(trans fats), and Saturated Fats. Good fats can improve blood cholesterol levels, lower your risk of heart disease, and benefit insulin levels and blood sugar. Omega-3 fats are particularly beneficial for your brain and mood. The best sources are fish, nuts, and seeds.
- Superfoods: Berries and all their variants have come to be known as super foods. These are rich in anti-oxidants which can encourage better brain health. This includes blueberries, cranberries and even salmon and seaweed, used in Oriental cooking.
- Salt Intake: Limit your salt intake but do not cut it out entirely. Ensure that you take NO MORE THAN A TEASPOON OF SALT A DAY. Try to avoid packaged food as it is high in salt content.
- Water: Stock up on water so that you get plenty of hydration and avoid needless snacking. Avoid sugary drinks and too much of caffeine.
- Count the calories you need: Do not simply needlessly cut down on calories, but rather calculate the number of calories you need to function on a normal basis. Then, build a diet chart around this and avoid empty calories like excessive sugary food.
- Breakfast: This is the most important meal of the day which also fuels you into action and can potentially stop you from snacking and overeating.
- Slow: Eat slowly and have small and frequently meals for healthy eating.
Try these healthy eating tips to change your mind set towards food and nutrition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.