Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.M. SharmaYour feedback matters!
Sir I am 18 years old and suffering from blackhatts and pimples so what can I do for this please tell me and in my cheek growing hole so what should do for this please sir.
I am 23 years of age. Sir/mam due to workout at gym in small age of around 16 I faced swelling in my right side ball in scrotum. That time after taking medicine swelling get down but there is a small difference between two balls and difference can't be seen through eyes only it can be feel when I touch them, my right side ball is around 10% bigger than left side ball. Is this difference is normal? Generally I don't face any problem of pain or else but when I do very hard work like playing cricket from morning to evening or carry very heavy bag, than I feel a little bit pain in right side ball for one or two days. Sir/mam you are requested to advice me because I consult with doctor regarding difference between balls, they are saying everything is ok.
Hi I have cavity on my teeth how I clean my teeth? I brush regularly 2 times in a day what can I do.
I am staying in a hostel and here it's chlorine water only available for bathing. It's been 3 years and now I am experiencing heavy hair fall. I used to have mixed diet 3 years back. But after coming to college it's only veg food available here. I need a much needed help. I would like to do any treatment to prevent hair fall. I recommend ayurveda. Pls do needful help.
Our food grains such as wheat and rice the vegetables and fruits and even meat are found to contain varying amounts of pesticides residues. State the reason to explain how and why it happens?
I does not have sufficient height wih my age. What would I do? Suggest me a remedy without using medicine.
I am losing my hair quickly and I have trid many shampoos but there is no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
Doctor, I am 16 years old and I want to reduce my weight. I am a boy, but my breast is very big. I want to reduce this as fast as I can.
I am loosing my weight rapidly. I have tired all types of food. But no results yet. Can you help me with this?
I am 29 year old female I am having thoride which is in control with 50 mg thyronorm tablet can I do something for not to depend on tablet ?
How to get cure from diabetes? What to eat? What to not eat? In how much time it will cure? It is curable disease?
Dear Sir, I am a pharmacy student my present weight are 106 kg and my height 5"11 I am trying hard to lose my weight but couldn't please suggest me any treatment. I have try gym and walking everyday. But no change.
My cholesterol is higher range from last 5 year.(age-38) Collection Dt: 11 Aug 15 11: 43 Received Dt: 11 Aug 15 11: 43 Reporting Dt: 11 Aug 15 14: 44 Test Name: Lipid Profile (Total Lipid Profile), serum Cholesterol 218 < 200 mg/dl CHOD-PAP enzymatic end point Triglyceride 217 0 - 150 mg/dl GPO � PAP HDL Cholesterol 33 40 - 60 mg/dl Direct � Enzyme clearance VLDL Cholesterol 43.40 5 - 35 mg/dl Calculated* LDL Cholesterol 141.60 110 - 160 mg/dl Calculated* LDL/HDL Ratio 4.29 < 3.5 Calculated* Chol/HDL Ratio 6.61 < 5.5 Calculated*
Dear sir my age is 28 yaers . I am suffering from sinus and asthma problem, my income is not enough to get better treatment for this issue also recent days I am feeling heart pain some times with high beat, I dont have any bad habit, if you can please kindly suggest me some medicine. Thanking you.
Warning Signs of Mental Illness
The mind or the brain is the master computer, the site of our consciousness, thoughts and memories. We often tend to think of our mind as a separate entity, but the mind and the body are linked and just like our body, the mind too is susceptible to illnesses. The idea of mental illness makes us feel vulnerable and helpless and we dismiss the possibility of mental illness as something that “will not happen to me” or “is in my control”. But like all other illnesses, mental disorders too, are ultimately not in our control. More importantly, they are readily treatable with medications and therapy.
Mental illness refers to a wide range of mental health conditions/disorders that affect our mood, thinking and behavior. They include depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, eating disorders, alcohol/drugs abuse and many others. All of us feel sad, anxious, stressed and have occasional sleepless nights. So when does a mental health concern become a problem? When the signs and symptoms persist and affect our regular day-to-day activities, it’s probably time to seek help.
Awareness is the first step to treatment. Learning about the signs and symptoms will allow you to seek help early and get back to a healthy and happy life.
If several of the following symptoms are recurring, it is advisable to consult a mental health professional.
1. Withdrawal: Recent social withdrawal and lack of interest in others are a common sign that you may have a problem in hand.
2. Drop in functioning: There is a sudden unusual drop in functioning at school, work or other social activities such as withdrawing from sports, failing in school or difficulty in performing ordinary tasks.
3. The problem with thinking: You face complications with concentration, memory or rational thoughts and speech that are hard to explain.
4. Increased sensitivity: There is a heightened sensitivity to sights, sounds, smells or physical contact and a tendency to avoid stimulating situations.
5. Apathy: There is a loss of desire or initiative to participate in any social activity.
6. Feeling disconnected: You experience a vague feeling of detachment from yourself or your surrounding and a sense of unreality encircles you (paranoia or hallucinations).
7. Illogical thinking: You have an exaggerated belief about your personal powers to understand meanings or influence events. You suffer from irrational or magical thinking, typical of childhood in an adult.
8. Nervousness: You have a feeling of fear, you are skeptical of others or have a strong nervous feeling.
9. Sleep or appetite changes: You experience sleep disorders, significant tiredness and appetite changes and even decline in personal care.
10. Mood swings: There are rapid or dramatic shifts in feelings ranging from excessive anger; hostility or violence to suicidal thoughts.