Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Dear sir/mam my question is that, My father have sugar problem from the last 5years will you please tell me how to reduce it they have urin sugar problem.
I want to study for more time in a day. So planning for 6 hrs sleep. But I think it's not enough to be refreshed for the whole day. I need some advices to be fresh with a minimal sleep.
Hello Doctor, I am 34 years old married guy . I am suffering from Severe Erectile Dysfunction problem. While having sex with my wife My penis doesn't become hard at all and due to this I feel very guilty. I am high bp patient and taking telmisartan 40. Is it causing ED? Please suggest me what should I do.
Hi I am 25 years old female. I have asthma problem from childhood. Now it has been in extreme condition severe cold cough sometimes earpain chest pain occurs. Please suggest me the medicine.
I am 22 years old and I have been facing problems in premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction for last 3 years. I am gonna be married I have a good body structure and my height is 5 feet 11 inches weight is 76 kg. But my penis is not working properly can you suggest me what should I do for that. In night my penis get very hardness but when I go to my partner it doesn't work properly. Please tell me what should I do.
Hello sir good afternoon may I know in which age insulin needed to sugar patients and will ayurveda medicines work for sugar and blood pressure.
I have itching in my groin area. Somehow black scales are present. Sir what is the diagnosis and treatment.
Winter season m mire pair k talwi mi sujan ae jaati h. Jis se bahut dard hota hai. Dard edi or talwo main hota h.
I am suffering from psoriasis disease for that am using medicine. For that am getting stomach fat wt I will do now.
If I masturbate daily then its harmful or not because I have heard that because of these you cannot give a child to your wife.
Facing erectile problems. Need to consult which medicine I should take to cure ED, also what tests can be done to check exact problem to cure ED permanently.
I have a sexual problems with me patna .because I have small size of penis. So pls tell me what will I do. Tell me any medicine. Plz.
My father is 56 yrs old. He keeps on burping. It looks annoying sometimes. The burp usually increases after his dinner. Please suggest me any solution.
I am suffering from stomach pain for some time. The pain is not centered to any particular region. Sometimes it happens after a meal. Doesnot stay for long. I am avoiding any sorts of junk foods and only focussing on normal diets. But still the pain have not completely gone away.
Vitamin D is crucial for you because it is crucial for regulating the immune system as well as making sure that phosphorous and calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, Vitamin D is crucial for a number of other reasons as well. Here they are:
- Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D is crucial in lessening your chances of getting multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease: It has also recently been agreed upon that Vitamin D reduces your chances of getting heart disease.
- Flu: The flu is yet another disease, which may not occur if you have an adequate amount of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Depression: Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in a person's mood. The more Vitamin D there is in your body and diet, the more stable your mood is. The risks of depression are also reduced when your body and diet has an adequate amount of Vitamin D.
- Weight loss: As mentioned earlier, Vitamin D has a number of benefits among which preventing heart disease is included. However, it is worth note that weight loss is also made easier with the more vitamin D you have. This is because Vitamin D has an appetite suppressing effect. However, it should be kept in mind that Vitamin D has to be taken alongside a lot of calcium for these appetite suppressing effects to occur.
- Cancer: Vitamin D is imperative for regulating cell growth. It is also crucial for cell-to-cell communication. 200 genes in the human body are affected adversely when there is an inadequate amount of Vitamin D in your body.
- Diabetes: In a recent study, it has been concluded that infants who received an adequate amount of vitamin D had their chances of suffering from Type 1 reduced by almost 88 percent by the time they turn 30.
- Rickets: The softening of the bones is termed as rickets. Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften.
Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften. The softening of the bones is termed as rickets.
These are some of many other conditions associated with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Related Tip: "Are Vitamins Vital?"