Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Veterinarians in India. You will find Veterinarians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Veterinarians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B Kumar
Treatments For Birds
Neurosurgery In Dogs And Cats
Services For Birds
Treatment For Reptiles
Veterinary Dental Prophylaxis
Veterinary Surgery Soft Tissue
Submit a review for Dr. B KumarYour feedback matters!
I wanna ask for my pet Labrador, he is suffering from kidney dysfunction, last 1.5 month he is not able to eat any thing as I tried he start vomit after a couple of hours, blood test kft done on 28/10/17. Result are 1) serum phosphorous 18.4 2) serum sodium 149.6 3) blood urea 210.8 4) serum creatinine 20.4 5) serum uric acid 1.01 6) albumin 2.71 7) a:g ratio 0.66 These all are bold in test. Please suggest what should I do he is one of my life member whom I love so much age 8 years. Is there any possibility to make him fine .any kind of treatment.
We have one parrot. But from last 2 days he is not eating anything and also he is not opening his eyes all the time. And also he is not active now. Is there anything serious?
My doberman pup has swallowed 8 tabs of ivermectine. Now his pupils are dilated and eye color is changed. He is unable to see anything. What to do now?
Hi Sir, For a veterinary doctor, my cat 3 years old has anaemia and dental problems too (haemoglobin and platelet low), the veterinary doctor in my place advised me to give Cheri syrup 100 ml bottle (2 ml once a day), but please note cheri syrup is basically a human medicine, my cat's creatinine level is also on higher side 1.6 (reference range .6-1.6).can I give my cat the full bottle of Cheri syrup or will it have any adverse impact on his health?
My dog is a lab , he's perfectly alright , behaving well , playing , drinking water and his urine is also white but his appetite has suddenly fallen , he hardly eats but plays fine , sleeps fine . What can this be ?
Cracker sounds are a stress for most pets – and can leave owners pretty frazzled too.
According to figures from the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) , 45% of dogs show signs of fear when they hear loud bangs.
And 65% of owners feel anxious for their pet as the bangers go off.
But with Diwali celebrations starting, planning can take the stress out during crackers bursting. Here’s ten things you can do to help:
1. Create a safe den or hideaway, like this cat tent, right. Before fireworks night, put treats, toys and blankets there so pets associate it with positive experiences. The RSPCA’s Professor Daniel Mills said: “Dogs learn this place is safe and enjoyable. So when fireworks go off they may go there because they know no harm will come to them.”
2. Keep pets indoors. Cats should stay in and dogs walked in daylight.
3. Close curtains and play music or leave the TV on to muffle firework noise.
4. Protect small animals. Rabbits, guinea pigs or birds should be given extra bedding to burrow in and have an area of their cage or hutch covered with blankets.
5. Try letting pets smell essential oils – they can help to relax and soothe them.Use plug in pheromone diffusers.
6. Try calming supplements in their food.
7. Play with pets so they are tired and may sleep through the day.
8. Don’t punish a pet for reacting to noise – it will make things worse.