Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. B K TandonYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old male. Working in a shift. Due to lack of sleep some times I feel sweating, depression and acidity type feelings. Can these type of disorders are curable? how can I start treatment?
I have severe headache for the last 3days. I tried all homicides. None of it worked. What can I do now?
My wife diagnosed TB before 6 months back. Her treatment is over doctor said she is recovered. My question is that can I smooch her? Will it be fine or there are chances to get infected through this.
My friend is worry about his after marriage life because he told me once he had so many times having intercourse with his partner and now he wants to married but he is worried about what if he can not give birth. He worries too much about this issue He is so tensed what to about it. With your help sir maybe you can solve his issue.Please tell.
I'm 20 years old guy since 2-3 years I was suffering from mild piles and I have extra skin at my anus so more than 1 ¹/² year. I had took homeopathy treatment and my bleeding was stopped and was feeling better but only thing was burning sensation whenever I had spicy food but sometimes and when I was feeling better I stopped treatment and I continued to follow my diet as doctor said me like not to have masala spinach fish green and red chilly but sometimes I had eaten masala kind of stuffs but I just had burning sensation and yesterday I had some spic y food so today suddenly while excretion my anus bleed what should I do? And how can I get rid of that extra skin around anus? What diet should I follow? Please help me suggest me anything except surgery as doctor said its not extreme case but after 2 years it bleed today please help. Thank you.
I am 20 years old. I am having superficial duodenal ulcers. Along with my regular ulcer medicines, doctor prescribed me Alprax 0.25. Why did he prescribe me a sedative? Can it cause side effects? How long should I use them?
How I increase my sperms. It seems to me my sperms is low. As I am smoking is dat is the reason of this or smthng else. N tell me advice abt it.
I am 17 years ola male, l have headache since 1 month. I took every type of medicine. But it is not curing.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.