Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.K. Bhagat
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. B.K. BhagatYour feedback matters!
I am 47 years and I am suffering from joint gap I am taking medicine but when I forget to take it becomes very painful Give me some home remedies to cure it or keep in control please.
I am 56 years old, Female, I am having back pain and sometimes my legs will be paining me for the past one years, I went for scanning. Below is the details of the report Lumbo-Sacral there is straitening of the normal lumbar lordosis presumably due to muscle spasm from pain. Marginal osteophytes are seen on all the demonstrated vertebrae. There is narrowing of L3/4 disk space. There remaining outlined vertebral bodies, disk spaces, pedicle and posterior elements are within normal limits. Conclusion: Lumbar spondylosis.
Doctor sir I have a big problem in my legs paining very much in the morning at the time of wake up I am in very stress from this problem please give me a advise and medicine.?
I am a male aged 46 years old. Now I am having a light knee pain while folding and stretching. There is a friction noise coming while folding. I am a pure veg. No smoking, Pan and alcohol habits.
I'm suffering from knee joints pain since 3 months, it's begins after I played badminton after a long time gap of more than 2 years, before that also I'm very disturbed because of freezing effects of legs after a short time of sitting on the floor, right now I can't sit on the floor due to this left leg knee joint pain.
The knee is one of the biggest and most complex joints in the body. The knee is joined by the thigh bone (femur) to the shinbone (tibia). The little bones that keep running nearby the tibia (fibula) and the kneecap (patella) are alternate bones that make the knee joint. Ligaments associated with the knee-related leg muscles move the knee joint. Tendons join the knee bones and provide help to the knee:
- The foremost tendon keeps the femur from sliding in reverse on the tibia (or the tibia sliding forward on the femur).
- The back tendon keeps the femur from sliding forward on the tibia (or the tibia from sliding in reverse on the femur).
- The average and horizontal tendons keep the femur from sliding side to side.
Some of the most common knee joint conditions are as follows:
- Chondromalacia patella: Irritation of the ligament underneath the kneecap (patella), bringing about knee pain. This is a typical reason for knee pain in youngsters.
- Knee osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is the most widely recognized type of joint inflammation and regularly influences the knees. It is caused by maturing and wear and tear of the ligament. Its indications may include knee pain, swelling and stiffness.
- Meniscal tear: Damage to a meniscus, the ligament that supports the knee, regularly happens when the knee is twisted.
- ACL strain or tear: The ACL is in charge of a substantial part of the knee's flexibility. An ACL tear regularly leads to the knee popping out and may require surgical repair.
- PCL strain or tear: PCL tears can bring about pain, swelling, and knee unsteadiness. These wounds are less normal than ACL tears, and exercise based recovery is generally the best alternative.
- Patellar subluxation: The kneecap slides or separates along the thigh bone during movement, causing pain around the knee cap.
- Patellar tendonitis: Inflammation of the ligament related the kneecap (patella) to the shinbone. This happens mostly in competitors from rehashed bouncing.
Some of the most common and effective knee treatments are as follows:
- RICE treatment: Rest, ice, compression and elevation stand for RICE. The RICE treatment is a great solution for some knee conditions.
- Pain medications: Over-the-counter medicines or pain relievers, for example, acetaminophen (Tylenol), ibuprofen (Motrin), and naproxen (Aleve) can treat most knee joint pains.
- Non-intrusive treatment: An exercise routine can strengthen the muscles surrounding the knee, expanding the knee's strength.
- Cortisone infusion: Injecting steroid into the knee that can diminish pain and swelling.
- Hyaluronan infusion: Injection of a “gooey” material into the knee that may diminish pain from the joint and delay the requirement for a knee surgery.
- Knee surgery: Surgery might be done to amend a number of knee conditions. Surgery can supplant or repair a torn tendon, expel a harmed meniscus, or replace a seriously harmed knee.
- Arthroscopic surgery: An endoscope is embedded into the knee joint. Arthroscopic surgery has a shorter recovery and restoration period than open surgery.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!