Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.K BatraYour feedback matters!
Hello. I want to talk about a complicated situation going in my life. And it's making me insane. I'm 22 years old student. Till 12th boards. I was quite serious about my career. And I'm still. Really want to achieve. And want to be working girl. But after 12 I took and really worked hard for a national level college. Though I could not got that but still it was my choice not to go for other that was good enough but out of state. I wanted to be stay in my own city which I really where are all my friends as well my bf. After a lot of fight I took architecture instead engineering I thought it would be great for me and everyone was against it. But I won and my college began. 1 year was okay. I mean not great. I mean I was just an average girl with hi-fi thinking. And 2 year my attendance was becoming short day by day. I started thinking I don't deserve I want something else. Once my attendance was very short in 3 year. I got so scared that what would everyone will ask about my attendance. And so on and what will I tell to my class teacher and friends. I got really scared and stopped going to classes and did not attend the exams as well. Everyone of my batch will graduate next year. I don't know what should I do? I mean what I'm suppose to do? I cannot talk to my friends or my family relatives. That's why I'm very scared. I wanted to an ias. And it was my dream since I was in 9th std. And now I don't know what to do. Sometimes I think I should die just end my life instead of wasting everyone's money hope and time. And frankly I can't tell or talk to anyone. The only thing I'm worried about is my career studies and graduation. Please help me.
Am unable to sleep. Due to tensions how can I have a peaceful sleep. While I sleep my mind was in disturbed way about studies job. How can I get a relaxed sleep.
Basically I am light Brownish colour. Recently I face colour changed to black colour but my body colour is white in colour do I get any suggestions to get my colour back.
Full of my body seen black dots , some place is not much dark , mostly in open space , what treatment can I took to cure this.
My kid is 5 years 3 months, female. She has lot of Dandruff and keep scratching her head. Even she has Dry skin problem, exema, we use Dewderma lotion and she needs extra care always.
I have a problem with my teeth. I brush everyday, but my teeth are getting discoloured side by side. What should I do now.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 90 kgs. I want to lose my weight. Please help.
My belly is getting increased day by day what can I do to reduce it? What diet can be made to get a charming personality?
Restaurant style mushroom veggie momos. A no oil recipe.
A famous tibetan street food steamed delicacy.
As I am into no oil food campaign for a healthy you. I have come up with this unique recipe which can be cherished by all age groups and family members irrespective of the health complaints.
I fusioned and made it a little more healthy by adding wheat germ to the dough and excluding oil usage completely.
It is always good to have one meal of the day completely without oil especially after 40 plus.
It's a rare combination of healthy, tasty and light on stomach meal combo.
It's very easy, but have to follow certain tips while preparing, do not expose the dough to air as the moisture goes off.
Stuffing can either be veg or nonveg, steamed fish, steamed chicken or mutton kneema, minced prawns, fish eggs, egg scramble, crab meat, finely chopped baby corn, shredded paneer, tofu, list is endless, but make sure your stuffing does not contain mush moisture as it can make the dough moist and mushy with which the momo may shakeout and filling doesn't stay intact.
Reserve some stuffing to make a sauce which will be an accompaniment for the momos.
Rest the dough at least for 30 minutes.
Stay fit. Be healthy. Enjoy tasty food and satisfy your psyche.
I am working in IT. I have back pain since last 3 years. I have tested positive for Vit B12 and Vit D defficiency also. Pain is felt in both the legs also.
I am 20 years old college going girl. I went through tuberculosis treatment in 2013-14 due to which I suffered from severe hair loss and joint pain. Now I am free from joint pain but my hair problem is still alive. I have been taking treatment for hair loss since then. And I am using Minoxidil Topical Solution USP 5% for last 6 months and Scalp shampoo for last 3 years. Although there is slight reduction in my hair fall but I don't see growth of any new hairs over my head and my Doctor says that I can't use any other oil or serum to treat hair fall. Is that so? I want to regrow my hairs. Please help.
How to control acne on my face and avoid it keep my face fresh longlqsting all over the day. Please suggest me some drugs.
I have small pimple on my face because last time I did threading on my face and after few hours pimples are there? please tell me what I do now?
I m suffering from PCOD. Please can you explain me it's complications and how can it be treated, medically or surgically.
Hi, I am 25 years old female, my hairs are dry, frizzy and curly. How can I change my hair texture to silky smooth (exactly like setting up the hair after cutting it) permanently. Please tell me. How celebrities change hair texture?
Changes in the colour of your urine can reveal important information about your health. If your urine takes on a hue beyond what's normal, it can be indicative of something wrong with your health. In general, the normal urine colour varies from pale yellow to deep yellowish-brown, which is a result of a chemical pigment in the urine called urochrome.
1. Red or Pink
- When your kidneys, urethra, bladder or any other urinary tract organ gets infected or inflamed, blood cells get leaked into the urine, giving it a red hue. The causes behind the presence of blood can be urinary tract infections, kidney cysts, kidney stones, enlarged prostate and even cancer. Taking blood thinners can also cause you to have blood in your urine.
- Certain foods like blackberries, rhubarb and beets can cause your urine to turn pink.
- The use of certain medications like a particular class of antibiotic used in the treatment of tuberculosis can turn your urine red. Likewise, a drug used to numb discomfort in the urinary tract can cause a red/pink discoloration of your urine.
2. Blue or Green
- The consumption of coloured food dyes containing green or blue pigments can cause you to pass urine of such hues.
- Certain anti-depressant and anti-inflammatory medications can turn your urine green/blue.
- A very rare medical condition called familial benign hypercalcemia (fbh), characterised by high levels of calcium in thE blood and low levels of the mineral in the urine can cause your urine to turn blue.
- Green urine can also occur if your urinary tract gets infected by the pseudomonas bacteria.
3. Dark Brown
- Having large amounts of these foods - aloe, rhubarb (a type of leafy green) and broad beans can cause you to pass dark brown urine.
- Certain anti-malarial drugs, laxatives and muscle relaxants can darken the colour of your urine as well.
- Dark brown urine can also be caused by disorders of the kidney or liver as well as infections of the urinary tract.
- Injury of the muscle as a result of excessive training can result in dark brown urine.
- Problems with the bile duct (the duct through which bile from the gall bladder and liver passes before entering the duodenum) or liver along with the passing of light coloured stools can result in orange urine.
- A cause of orange urine may also be dehydration as fluids bring about a decrease in the concentration of compounds present in the urine.
- The presence of calcium or phosphate sediments in the urine can give it a white hue.
- White urine can also be a result of funguria infection (a form of fungal urinary infection wherein the fungus produces white sediments) or a bacterial infection.