Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B Chadha
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B ChadhaYour feedback matters!
Since 2009 I have been menstruating every month, but it has not yet stabilized. Initially I had an 8 day cycle, but gradually it has decreased to 2days a months. The bleeding is also not very heavy and the pain is breath-taking. I experience an abdominal pain even when I am not on my period cycle. Few of my friends have been diagnosed with ovarian- cysts and I fear I have the same because my symptoms match with theirs'. I have developed tiny hair on my chest and back which is not a symptom that normal girls have. If your feel that my concern is valid, please brief me with it's diagnosis and further treatment.
Sir if any girl abortion her self two/one times than what may be, can it be known later by medical that she has abotioned her self 1-2 times?
I am having infection in groin area from last 6 months. It spread wide fastly. Can you help me about this?
My wife (49) suffering from heavy bleeding problem during menstruation and her period comes two or three times in a month. Local doctor advice me to do USG. I did it where 2.2 x 1.9 cm size fibroid seen in fundus with mild impingement on endometrium cavity of uterus. Do I need to do any operation or medicine can handle the problem?
Magical Multiple Orgasms - The Trick Behind the Elusive Male Double O
Achieving the big O is the ultimate goal for any sexual encounter, one that most men and woman are able to achieve on a semi-regular basis. A lucky few are even able to capture the ever elusive multiple orgasm. Sadly for the men of the world, this feat is much easier achieved by women, than by men. Learn why one's biology plays a role in being able to climax two or more times and how men can up their chances by maintaining a healthy penis.
The Biology of an Orgasm
When a man (or a woman) orgasms, there is a release of hormones, tension and bodily fluids. Famous sex researcher Alfred Kinsey once likened an orgasm to a sneeze - of the genitals, that is! After orgasm has been achieved, there is a period of time known as the refractory period, which is essentially a recovery period for the body. A man's refractory period can last for as little as 20 minutes - for men who are young and healthy - and up to an hour or more for older men. Men who are much older, suffer from erectile dysfunction, or have other health issues may have an indefinite refractory period - meaning they are only able to orgasm once a day - no matter how hard they try for a second. During the male refractory period, his body is virtually unresponsive, no amount of rubbing, pulling, or tugging will get him hard again - let alone lead to orgasm. A woman, on the other hand, has virtually no refractory period. She can be ready to go as soon as she catches her breath, or even sooner! It seems basic biological differences that exist between men and women are responsible for the difference in their recovery time - neurotransmitters, hormones and differences in nerve endings all influence one's refractory period.
So are men out of luck?
Well, in terms of having back-to-back, continuous full-blown orgasms, men may be out of luck. However, there are some techniques that a man can try which will help him get as close to multiple orgasm as possible. By practicing tantric sex techniques, a man can slowly learn how to control his orgasm so that he can experience the beginning orgasmic contractions without going over the edge into a full-blown release. Those who practice tantric sex learn, with practice, to separate orgasm from ejaculation, so that they can extend their sexual experience for a longer period of time. The technique is not easy to master - and will likely lead to several near misses - but with continued work, a man and his partner can becomes experts at this sizzling technique.
How is it done?
One of the basic techniques involves squeezing the pubococcygeal muscles (PC), the muscles can be located by stopping the flow of urine. To strengthen the muscles in preparation for tantric sex, a man should contract the muscles 20 to 25 times, 3 times a day - holding each contraction for about 3 seconds and working up to 10 seconds as the muscles get stronger. These same muscles are later employed during tantric sex, to achieved prolonged orgasms. Essentially, a man has sex as usual but as he feels himself nearing climax, he contracts the PC muscles, takes deep breaths and stops the action until the feeling subsides. He can continue doing this as he grows nearer to orgasm, and if he contracts the PC muscles at the correct time, he can experience the sensations of an orgasm without ejaculation. A man can carry on in this manner as long as he likes until he decides to let go, and fully climax.
Keeping the penis healthy
Naturally, for a man to engage in hours of sex he is going to need a healthy manhood. Not only should he be physically fit -- as a strong heart and healthy circulation can translate into a strong erection -- he needs the penis itself to be healthy. Daily use of a penis vitamin formula (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can help keep the penis sex-ready at all time. A penis vitamin lotion can help improve circulation, revitalize the health of the penis, and soothe itchy, irritated skin - which may not be a problem now, but can crop up from too much tantric sex. What a problem to have!
I'm 30 years old women, from bangalore , my question is I had sex at the age of 20 with elder than me 10 years I was very innocent had no knowledge of sex, I felt he used me so I had breakup, after few years I had attractions other guy had 2 times sex by using condoms, later I got married unhappy with sex no attractions no interest. So I discontinued to stay with him. Now I'm 30 years my feeling uncontrolled. Again I had attractions with some other men had sex. My question is I had with 3 different person with safety using condoms. Is going to effect to my health .I never got right person in my life .so I really worried .
Hello dr! My mother is 43 years old n is suffering from white fluid discharge regularly since the month has started. She also suffering from thyroid problem. She has not got her periods since month of October. She did her regular test n all results were -ve. Plzz do suggest what to do?
I have a hge cyst on my left ovary of 3.5 cm. Can it go away with medicines or do I need to operate it? I am 19 years old.
Hi I have consulted gynae doctor and had gone through all test suggested by her to me and my husband and as per report everything is normal, I am taking fol 123 and trying to conceive from last 5 months still I am not pregnant? Why is it so?
Catching a cold once in a while is nothing to worry about, but needing to take sick leave every few weeks is a sign of low immunity. Immunity can be defined as our ability to fight infections. By eating right and making a few lifestyle changes, you can easily strengthen your immune system and lower your risk of catching infections. On that note, here are 10 ways to strengthen your immune system.
- Eat a balanced meal: Along with fruits and vegetables, your body also requires carbohydrates and proteins. Eating a balanced diet helps keep your blood sugar levels stable and allows your body to prioritize building your immune system over generating energy to perform normal tasks.
- Drink plenty of water: When you’re ill, fluids help transport nutrients to the infected area and flush out toxins from the same. Hence, it is important to stay hydrated in order to recover faster from an illness and to build your immune system.
- Probiotics: 80% of your immune system is located in the gut. Probiotics help the body produce more healthy gut bacteria. Thus, probiotics directly boost the immune system.
- A good night’s sleep: Ideally, a person should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep on a daily basis. While we are asleep, the body produces cytokines ad antibodies that are vital to a strong immune system. Depriving the body of this sleep can thus make us more susceptible to infections.
- Get some sun: While we put a lot of effort into protecting ourselves from the harmful UV rays of the sun, sunlight is also a rich source of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps protect us from a number of serious illnesses. Apart from sunlight we can also get vitamin D by adding cod liver oil, egg yolks and fatty fish to our diet.
- Quit sugar: Sugar is an immunosuppressant and hence cutting out added sugar from your diet can have a drastic effect on your immunity. Added sugar refers only to refined sugar in cubed, crystal or powdered form and not the natural sweetners in fruits.
- Exercise: Regular exercise improves blood circulation and boosts the production of antibodies. A healthy circulatory system combined with antibodies enables your body to fight infections in any part of your body.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol: Alcohol impairs the immune system and tobacco smoke weakens the body’s basic immune system. This holds true for both first hand and second hand smoke.
- Reduce stress: Stress increases the production of a hormone called cortisol. Cortisol suppresses the immune system and thus makes us more susceptible to illnesses.
- Prevent germs from spreading: Lastly, make simple things like washing your hands before eating and after coming home or using the toilet a habit. This prevents germs from spreading and entering our bodies.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!