Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.C Bansal
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. B.C BansalYour feedback matters!
Age: 41 Height: 5.5 ft. Weight: 91 Previous Diseases: Underwent tympanoplasty of right ear 4 years ago. Symptoms: Numbness on right and back side of head manifested 3 weeks back after headache and high BP was detected 150/90. Medication for BP telmisartan Tab 20 mg and neurobion being taken. Condition is constant without relief. When sleeping, the numbness is more. Location: Mainly right and back side of head along with right side of lower lip Other problems: Chicken pox two months back. Pain in eyelid, little shoulder pain. History: None Family History: Mother had diabetes at the age of 60 Medication being taken: None. Presently taking medication for high BP and neurobion Advised by neurosurgeon: Blood TSH and NCV both Hands limbs CTS. Numbness associated with tingling like sensation. No tests done.
My mother is a CVA patient since 2013 June & since then she can't perform day to day activities on her own. She has got paralysis on her left side. Since then physiotherapy was regularly done with her but with no result. So I am asking if there is any medicine to treat her at this stage?
I am a retired Banker, aged 67 but physically strong and bold. Now a days the thumb of my right hand including 2 other fingers tremble when the hand is used or kept any where with a mild force. I can write well, work heavy type like when it does not tremble. Dr.Amlan Mondal of RTIICS, Kolkata told it is not Parkinson disease and gave me tablets. Rivotril 0.5 = half at night X 2 months I did not start the course since I do not intake medicine for last 4 years. Whether physical exercise can reduce the trembling or if the medicine suggested is able to cure me ?
I am 25 years old my problem is migraine so please tell us what can I do and what type of medicine take mi please tell me.
Doctor sir. is there any medicine for tremor of hand. My father right hand shakes more frequently now a days,
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency - The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety - Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
Homeopathic medicines are of great help in the treatment of Insomnia. The natural Homeopathic medicines have zero side-effects and work to strike out the root cause of Insomnia. The Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in both inducing sleep as well as improving the quality of sleep. What’s more, the Homeopathic medicines for Insomnia do not carry any risk of dependency and can easily be stopped when complete recovery has taken place. The most common homeopathic preparations to cure insomnia are:
- Lycopodium: This is useful for symptoms such as suddenly waking up from sleep in the wee hours of the morning on a regular basis along with a hyperactive mind which will make you recall the daily events meticulously, much against your will.
- Rhus Tox: Useful for insomnia resulting from intense pain which might cause irritation and restlessness.
- Nux Vomica: This preparation has been proven to provide respite from this condition if the insomnia is caused due to increased stress or as a result of withdrawal symptoms from substances such as alcohol, cigarettes or other medications.
- Arsenicum: This is beneficial if the symptoms include waking up regularly at night around the same time along with anxiety and restlessness resulting from frequent bad dreams.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in Insomnia. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.