Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B B TanejaYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old male having mouth ulcer frequently since 2 years. Do not have any permanent solution. Please help me to get out from this problem.
The outermost layer of the tooth is an 'enamel' which is NOT a living tissue and therefore it can’t repair itself. That's something your dentist has to struggle with!
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and click on 'Share'.
My teeth just back of from upper teeth gum little bit swelled from few days. Last I had continued to eat non veg alotz and it's started from that day.
I am suffering from teeth problem. I have no cavity till but sometime feel cavity like pain below some teeth. I regularly brush my teeth from my childhood once a day. But 7-8 years ago I have cleaned my teeth by a dentist friend and after then I am suffering from cold feel in my teeth even when I inhale a long breath from mouth it feels very cold so that I even can't think of eating ice cream. I often drunk very hot coffee and tea but now a days it also unbearable for my teeth to take very hot things and even chewing hard things also making feeling like sour type pain in jaw's teeth since last month. What should I do?
To prevent gum disease:
1). Brush your teeth twice a day.
2). Floss once a day.
3). Visit your dentist regularly 6 monthly for a checkup and cleaning.
4). Eat a well-balanced diet.
5). Quit smoking and tobacco chewing. Smoking and tobacco chewing increase your risk for gum disease.
I have puss near my wisdom tooth. It was due to not brushing early, I guess. It was paining a lot. When I removed the puss I felt better. But there was puss again. What is it and is it serious?
I am having liver problem which food should I consume I earlier somked a lot but now stopped it and now I have started chewing gum though it not help much but to some extent is is very good.
I have some ulcers in mouth they are about 3 since three days i'm unable to eat, my dad said it is due to vitamin deficiency can you please help me.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.
I could sense little blood from my tooth when I sleep. Its not regular but I noticed today also when I brush. What does that mean. What should I do?
Sir/madam, Im sanjeev 28 years old. I want to know that is it safe teeth cleaning in a dental hospital I heard that enamel may damage sometimes and give me suggestions to clean teeth in a natural way and also suggest me which tooth paste is best one.
My teeth very yellow. My teeth yellow stains from 10 years. Please help me how I can my teeth white. Suggest me any toothpaste or teeth whitening kit or etc. Please.
Hi meri age 27 hai or mera muh pura nhi khulta abhi to mene pan masala khana b band kar diya hai fir b problem ho rahi hai or me spicy b nhi kha pa raha hu thoda sa bhi.
Stay away from cold drinks to keep your teeth in good shape.