Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.B.JindalYour feedback matters!
I am 57 year old, male, with asthma since birth. As Doxophylline 400 mg 1-0-1 did not give relief, I have switched over to Theo-Asthalin 1-0-1, and there is relief. I am using Serobid, a long acting beta 2-agonist inhaler + Budecort inhaler with maximum relief. I have a few questions. Will the above drugs suffice for my asthma and are there any side effects of the cartico-steroid inhaler viz Budecort? During the attack of Asthma, I usually have tiredness and body pain with sweating? Are they inter-connected? Will doing breathing exercises help in relieving the symptoms of wheezing? Is meditation also useful? Kindly advice.
Is there any sex increasing medicine for ladies if please suggest me name and what is best Viagra for men available in market please suggest name thank you.
I contacted my GP he gave gudmensia tablets and how may days I need to take to achieve the desired erection.
I am 30 year old male with a heart rate ranging from 117 bpm-132bpm without in physical activity. When I checked my blood pressure on a digital measuring machine I got the following readings: 126/80 heart rate 116 bpm 130/78 heart rate 119 bpm 130/79 hear rate 117 bpm is the a matter for concern?
I was having problem in sex life. I have done serum testosterone. Total 269 and free 5.9 Is it normal .if not what should I do?
I had masturbated for last two years back and my penis so become weak because of night fall so is there any problem and ibhad controlled my night fall of sperms.
I saw whitish gel type something just inside the covered area of penis tip with skin (not inside). I have never seen it before but from last month its present every time I masturbate. I want to know the reason as well as solution to get rid of it.
If a person met with an accident he is in coma stage he is on the road what should the public should do at that time.
Hi Age 30 Sex male Height 5/6 Weight 68 kg Body type muscular My problem is that whenever I try for sex with my wife I am not getting erections my wife get disappointed Pls advice what should I do? Doing yoga n gym every day Also taking dry fruits n lots of fruits regularly I have done cbc tsh fsh prolactin LH free testosterone and testosterone my all reports r normal accept free testosterone and testosterone both are very low from reference range I have also done MIR of pituitary gland which showing normal Pls advice.
At night, or any time, suddenly I get sneezing. with water,& it is unstoppable. Give me some medicine.
I am masturbating frequently nowadays I can't deviate my mind sex thoughts. Please kindly help me to get away from this and suggest me a medicine to get back my energy.
I am suffering from psoriasis since 15 years now my age is 22 I used many medicine ayurvedic and I consultant dermatologist also but there is no use my hands are in red in color and there is lot of itching so please give medicine to cure soriacis please sir.
I am 21 years old male. In 2014 I met with an accident and cut my motor nerve and a tip of my bone got broke. They fixed it with screw. My question is after removing the screw should I get pain for longer time because by this time I didn't face any type of pain inside my leg.
I am 25 years old and I have headache. When I go to bed I feel that blood circulation in that part of my head which touches the pillow has stopped and I can not sleep. I have to keep changing the position of my head. Also the temp of my head is usually high and I feel headache even in normal temp. please help.
Hi sir , I am ramesh ,I have facing one problem, that is sex. Problem. One testicle size is too small That I do , Please answer My question Any one help me.
Hello doctor, I am 24 years old. I am going to marry next month. My concern is I am still Virgin and nervousness is on peek. Directly coming to point now, I have heard that it is mandatory to remove top skin from the head of penis and I tired to remove it but it is paining a lot. I think my skin is still intact. Is it mandatory to remove the top skin? Is it necessary to remove it to wear condom? I am very nervous, please help me.
There are a lot of health conditions people do not want to talk about publicly, as they find it shameful or fear it can point questions at them. However, not talking about them leads to many myths and misconceptions, which hold no truth.
Of these, common is Erectile Dysfunction in men. Most men, at some point of time, experience Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction is a condition, whereby the person concerned is unable to get an erection. Even if he gets one, he fails to keep it. Erectile Dysfunction often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Myths and misconceptions about ED that needs to be busted:
Erectile Dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is nothing serious, self-medication will help.
- Fact: Really? Your grey matter must be working overtime to bless you with such amazing ideas. Erectile Dysfunction, at times, can be an indication of something as big and serious as Diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Hypertension or Atherosclerosis. Reason enough to shed your inhibitions and consult a physician at the earliest.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is an old age problem.
- Fact: These illogical misconceptions will do you no good. Get this baseless myth out of your system. Though Erectile Dysfunction is common amongst the older folks, the younger lot are not spared either.
Erectile Dysfunction can affect men of all age groups.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction can be due to a cold partner, who fails to attract and excite you.
- Fact: Lack of interest in your partner seldom results in Erectile Dysfunction. There can be many underlying factors that can interfere with the erection. Certain medications, depression, obesity or lifestyle habits (smoking and street drug abuse) can affect one's performance greatly.
- Myth: Any erection problem is Erection Dysfunction.
- Fact: This myth is as absurd and irrational as the saying; all tumors are benign. Before drawing any conclusion, it is important to get to the root cause. A person going through an intense emotional turmoil or stress might not get an erection. There will be days when a man will not be able to keep an erection. There is nothing to raise a hue and cry over it. It is just a phase and will pass off soon.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction results in low or no libido at all.
- Fact: In males, low libido often results from a significant drop in the testosterone level. It is an outcome of the hormonal changes taking place within the body. Erectile Dysfunction has little to do with low libido. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.