Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B. B DashYour feedback matters!
My weight is 82 kg. I have PCOD. I am not having my periods. For the last three months. My doctor gave me a medicine for five days course. After taking that I still do not have my periods. I have protectected sex with my boyfriend in january. After that I have my periods. For the next two months. One without medication. And the other with medication. And now I am not having my periods. Am very scared very much. My bf make me have I pill within 24 hrs of sex. Please help anyone.
I am male 29 years old, married two and half years before and trying to conceive from last 8 months. Found I have low sperm count issue of 14 million per ml (Motility is 60% and progressive is 39%) hence need your advice and treatment. Later found few tiny calcifications in both the testes and Bilateral minimal hydrocele through USG Scrotum Scan and found Fatty liver from Abdomen scan. Current medications: Taking Ashwagandha capsule, Naikaruna Capsule for the sperm count issue. Tribuline Capsule for Calcification. Please suggest are these medicines enough to increase sperm count and solve the calcification issue. Is calcification in testes causing the issue for low sperm count?
If a women want to conceive what kind of diet n supplements should she take n what care she should take till her pregnancy.
My wife have a problem in uterus. Some bubbles it seems. What is the solution for that and is there any problem for giving birth to child.
Me and my husband planning for baby. But on recent checkup we come to know, I have PCOD (polycystic syndrome ovaries) problem and in semen test of my husband we knows his sperm count is null. Please, suggest me what kind of treatment and medicine we should have to take. Please help me out from this trouble.
Hi, I am Dr. Lokendra Tomar, weight loss, and wellness coach, I believe in sharing true knowledge so that you can take care of your own health and live a disease free life. I believe food is the best medicine. Pregnancy ke baad weight gain ek common issue hai. Aur weight gain mein cellulite ka develop hona who bhi bohut common hai. Cellulites kya hotey hai jo fat cells grow karti hai toh balloon ki tarah jab failne lagti hai unke beech ke blood cells squeeze ho jatey hai aur uss particular area mein blood circulation reduce ho jata hai, toh agar humey uss particular area se fat burn karna ho toh badi mushkkil hoti hai.
Toh kaun kaun se areas hai, the side of the thighs, thighs ke side ka area mein jo pouch bann jatey hai who bada mushkil ho jata hai. Aur dusra area hai, jaha pe cellulite zyada develop hota hai. Toh inn dono area se fat burn karne k liye ek chhota sa simple process hai jo aap ghar mein follow kar sakte hai aur who process hai massage ka. Jab aap massage karte hai toh yahan blood circulation imrpve karne mein madad milti hai. Toh massage kaise karna hai, yeh ek fat burning oil hai (displaying). Lipolyzer fat burning oil. Issey humey massage karna hai, aur kaise, clock wise and anti clock wise direction mein circular motion mein aise massage karengey, issey iss mein jo essential oils hai, vasodilator hotey hai, blood cells ko dilate karte hai, jab blood vessel dilate ho jayengey toh uss area mein jaha blood vessel jaha hai waha pe blood circulation improve ho jayega aur jab blood circulation badhega waha se fat remove hoga aur humara fat burning shuru ho jayega. Toh pehla massage karna aur dusra diet follows karna.
Diet kaisa, aisa diet jo hamara body ko fat burning mode mein le kr jaye. Toh diet mein zyada sugar humein avoid krna hai. Jitna zyada sugar diet mein hoga utna zyada fat deposit hota hai. Toh sugar kam karna hai matlab low carbohydrate diet pattern follow karna hai. Low carbohydrate diet pattern follow karey sath mein oil massage karey toh apka cellulite bhi remove hoga aur particular shaping jo aap chahtey hai who bhi apko mil jayengi.
Toh aap pregnancy ke baad agar weight loss karna chahta hai toh mujhse online consult kar sakte hai Lybrate pe yah aap mujhe personally visit kar sakte hai.
I had simple left ovarian cyst which was about 11cm. I have undergone a minor lap instead of lyproscopy. Now 5 months have been completed of my operation. Accordings to my doctor, I dont have proper right ovary. There is only a part of it. So now I have left ovary. So please advice: 1. What are my conceiving chances? wil it take long time 2. Do cyst will occur again? 3. What should the size of the left ovary and follicle tube for conceiving. According to my doctor my left ovary is now normal in size and follicle tube too. Thank you:)
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.