Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B.B. ChadaYour feedback matters!
I have again done the stool test of my child. My child is 1 month 22 days old. The stool test report is as under: Colour- Yellow with Reddish streak. Consistency: Semisolid, Odour: Offensive, Mucus (), Reaction: Ph 6.0, Occult Blood: Positive (ve), RBC: 6-8/Hpf, Pus Cells: 2-3/ Hpf, Bacteria flora: Normal, Veg Cells, Starch, Fat globules are Nil. We see some little drops of blood in his stool when he passes stool most of time. Dr. (Pediatrician) advised us to go surgeon for checking the cause of blood in stool. But our child is normal habitual, sleep well, no fever and only breastfeeding. So what is the cause of blood in his stool.
How to prepare ubtan for babies and which oil should I use in summer for body massage of 8 month old baby.
My boy baby is 7 months now. We are giving amul toned milk. My baby sosu bat karta hai thoadi thoadi dear baad sosu karta hai .plz suggest me.
My 18 months old daughter is suffering from cough. Whenever the season changes she gets the cough and it took a long to heal. It started when she turned one on feb 2015 and she went down viral for a week. The cough disappeared after a month, but it was on and off for a long time. Got some relief after trying homeopathy, but during this monsoon it appeared back. And now she is coughing miserably.
My nephew is 8 months old and he is having high ESR. He is having cough and due to that not eating anything and vomiting after consuming little milk. P previously he had fever also but we gave him pcm & ofloxacin drops. So fever is gone now. But he is not consuming anything and became very weak. Not that much activity as he was before. All the times he is cranky and crying a lot. Please help.
My 3 month old baby always suck her fingers. She is now taking less milk. Instead of dat she sucks her finger. please advice what to do.
Hi doctor. I want to know my 3 year old baby girl why she is suffering from cold many times. Please suggest me what can I do for her good health.
My son aged 1.2 years always bite everyone. I think he enjoys it I think around 20 times an hour he bites if he wake up please suggest me what to do to stop?
I have a 10 month baby boy suffering from reddish eye from last 2 month and pediatrician refer to eyes specialist. I want to know whom to visit and also refer in Noida / Ghaziabad area. Please advice.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
Tej bukhar ane par behosh (5-10 mint ke liye) ho jati h aur akad jati h, hath bhi piche ki taraf mud jate h. Esa abi tak 2 baar ho chuka h.
Using teddy bar and ataglo lotion for 15 months old baby. But his neck is getting darker. What to use to lighten it.
I have a new born baby but I give him breast feeding so my mother said do not eat mangoes but I luv mangoes what I should do plzzzz help me.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and Vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child?s diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child?s diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height.
My daughter 5 years old fell from bed while sleeping. Having injury bump on the head. It is past 3 days. Looks like blood clot in the black color. Still not recovered to normal skin. What to do?
An numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
My son is becoming very stubborn day by day and doesn't listen to whatever is told to him. 1st word is always No to what ever we say. Also he is very introvert. He didn't mingle Wit his age group but yes he plays wit elder kids. How do I tackle him?
I am having sneezing and cough from last 1 month, it is very frequent and happens every 2nd alternate month, I am not sure of any allergies because I never had one, it is happening from last 2 years, what are you suggestions please.
Thick walled cyst noted in left adnexa approx 2.4*2.1 cm I am pregnant with 13 week 6 days. I want to understand what is this? What I have to do now how will it cure? Is there is any problem or is this will effect my baby too. Please reply.
If you are experiencing a whizzing sound while you breathe or having difficulty in breathing, you are suffering from asthma. It is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. There is no definite way to prevent asthma, but by following a step-by-step daily plan, you can prevent asthma attacks or keep them in check. Here are some important measures to follow to prevent asthma:
- You need to strictly follow your asthma action plan. The plan should be laid down after a detailed discussion with a doctor or healthcare team. All the medicines you require to prevent the asthma attacks will be written down for you.
- You should get vaccinated for pneumonia and influenza. This will prevent these conditions from triggering asthma attacks or flare-ups.
- You need to identify the asthma triggers and stay away from them. Several outdoors irritants and allergens from pollen to cold air can trigger asthma attacks.
- You have to monitor your breathing. By recognising the warning signs of an attack like wheezing, slight coughing or shortness of breath, you can prevent an asthma attack. You need to measure and record your peak airflow regularly using a home peak flow meter.
- By acting quickly, you can identify a fatal attack and prevent it from occurring. When the peak flow measurement decreases, you need to take your medicines immediately and abstain from any activity which may have triggered the attack.
- You need to keep taking your prescribed medicines, even if your asthma symptoms have improved. You should not change your medication schedule without consulting a doctor. It is recommended that you to bring along the medicines you take at your doctor’s appointment as he will be able to tell whether you are taking them right.
- If you use your quick relief inhaler a lot, the asthma is not under control. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible and he/she will make some modifications to your treatment.
- For prevention of asthma, you should use allergy proof pillow covers and mattresses. You must wash your bedding every week in hot water to eliminate dust mites. You may use a dehumidifier for reducing excess moisture to prevent mold.
- Do not allow your pets in the bedroom and on the furniture. Pet dander is a common trigger of asthma and it cannot be avoided by people who own pets.
- You can also fit an air filtration system in your home. It will help in the elimination of asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
Many doctors suggest immunotherapy for asthma prevention in the form of allergy shots. Immunotherapy aims at altering a person’s immune response by making it less sensitive to asthma triggers.