Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. B. B. Aggarwal


General Physician, Delhi

500 at clinic
Dr. B. B. Aggarwal MBBS General Physician, Delhi
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. B. B. Aggarwal
Dr. B. B. Aggarwal is a trusted General Physician in Yusuf Sarai, Delhi. He is a qualified MBBS . You can visit him at Mohinder Hospital in Yusuf Sarai, Delhi. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. B. B. Aggarwal on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - - -


Book Clinic Appointment

Mohinder Hospital

C-5,Yusuf Sarai, Green Park Extension,Green Park. Landmark: Near Gurudwara, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
500 at clinic

Mohinder Hospital

#C-5, Green Park Extension, Landmark: Near GuduwaraDelhi Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. B. B. Aggarwal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 18years old I am suffering from sever headache that too only right side and some times only left side what should I do please help me.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Take paracetamol 500mg,1 tablet sos after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2.Drink plenty of water 3.Take rest If you have recurrent attack of headache 1.It could be a tension headache due to stress, strain or migraine. 2.Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, take adequate sleep for 7-8 hours daily 3.Go for regular exercise 4.Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5.Check for refractive error, sinusitis Hemoglobin, BP 6. Consult Neurologist to rule out other causes of headache 7. consult for further advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am suffering from the fungal kind of infections since 8- 10 months Itasys is the tablet which some what cures the infection but it repeats please help.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Apply panderm plus ointment twice daily for (1-2 week) 2. Take one tablet of levocetrizine (5 mg) at bed time if itching is severe 3.Thoroughly dry the area after taking bath and keep it dry and sweat free. Apply talcum powder in the area 4.Use loose cotton under wear instead of tight synthetic one 5. Change the under wear daily and use clean and washed one 6.Maintain personal hygiene 7.consult skin specialist for further advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I control sugar legal 284. Any medicine? Or ayurvedic medicine? at now I walk every day 5km.

CCMTD, CCEBDM, C.Diabetology, American Diabetes Association, DOMS, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Mumbai
Hello Best you can do about your diabetes is controlling it to prevent any early complications. Following this tips would be helpful. Regular medication (you may need to modify your medicines for diabetes for better control) regular exercise (minimum 30 to 45 minutes of brisk walking) following healthy diet plan avoiding alcohol avoiding smoking reduce stress regular blood sugar test. Regular follow up with diabetologist doctor timely screening for diabetes complication such as of eye, kidney, heart, nerves
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 24 year old. I have problem in my eyes. When I concentrate on books or tv for more than 30 mins continuously I got headache and eyes got red. What should I do.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please splash water as often as you can on eyes. Take proper sleep. Also check your eyes from Eye specialist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I want to increase the length, size and stamina of my penis and balls and also ejection fraction. I think due to massive masturbation few years back these things started and I need to increase all above mentioned points. Please revert back some good and effective way to solve this thing.

Homeopath, Pune
Sexual stamina involves lasting long during sexual intercourse and maintaining an erection for as long as possible. However, many men can get and maintain an erection yet they leave their women feeling very dissatisfied in bed. Sexual stamina also involves sexual expertise and satisfying your partner. Sex is not just about self-satisfaction. For a man to be considered a good lover, both parties have to leave the bedroom feeling satisfied. Sexual stamina is not limited to the performance of your penis. Deep, transformational sex is a whole body experience and therefore requires your whole body to be fit and ready. don’t neglect your diet. Loading up your body with stimulants and depressants on a daily basis (in the form of caffeine, sugar, alcohol, or cigarettes) has far-reaching negative effects on your health and libido. Cut back on the coffee. treatment - homoepathic treatment is only recommended for men whose sexual performance is chronically low or those who are suffering from sexual dysfunction . consult me .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are cautions to take care of in order to not get affected by diabetes? Please suggest me.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
Please care of life style modification. Small frquent low carbohydrate diet. Brisk walking salad and fruits.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, Meri wife ka anaemia khatam nahi ho raha hai kya sir anaemia se peedit women ka fetus abnormality ke sath paida hota hai advice de.

MD - General Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Karimnagar
Hello, it s not like what you said but anaemia commonly occurs due to deficiency of iron, b12 and folic acid. These needs to be transfered to fetus from mother. But when mother is only deficient of the vitamins these cannot be transferred and requirement of these will be higher that normal in fetus in view of fast growth. Kindly get the vitamin deficiency treatment as soon as possible.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I got a physical checkup for my job and they told me my bilirubin is high at a 1.3 the range is from 0.2 to 1.2 is that real bad and do I need to change my diet because I have to say I haven't eating the healthiest over the past six months since my last check up.

Homeopath, Howrah
It is slight high. Avoid eating food from outside, drink boiled water. Take vegetables in diet, maintain proper bowel moments. Chelidonium q (sbl), 7 to 8 drops in 1/4 th cup of normal water daily twice before food for a week. Then again do the blood test and revert.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year old I think I suffering from stomach problems like acidity and digestion.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Avoid smoking, alcohol. Spicy diet and stress. Ortside food is also giving many problem. Consult dr.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 18 years old male. I am not able to sleep due to stress. I have tried sleeping dose but feared of side effects. suggest me a measure.

Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hi, Please follow these tips: Don't get too worried and anxious. Relax well. Avoid drinking coffee or tea after 7 PM, Take hot water bath before going to bed. Have light food and drink a glass of warm milk at night. Listen to soothing music or read some magazines while you are on bed. Keep your mobile in silent mode at night. Do not work on your laptop on the bed or watch TV till late night. Sleep in a dark and silent room. Practise yoga and meditation which relieves physical and mental stress.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

erectile dysfunction. I am a diabetic since 2004 & Since Last 1 years facing erection problem. The penis do not erect at times & if there is erection to some extent fall happens during foreplay.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), PGCRCDM, PDCR, MBA
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Quit smoking or alcohol if it is there, hope sugar level is in control, go for semen analysis and urine test routine and microscopic, ayurveda can help you a lot in this issue without side effect
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Banana and egg and milk is it good for breakfast. How much water is consume per day for sufficient for body.

General Physician, Hyderabad
GOOD .The principle is Eat like King for breakfast, Lunch like a ordinary man,Dinner like a Poor man.The requirment of water depends on your type of work, for a routine worker. about 3 to 5 liters must be taken in divided quantity in 24 hrs.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MBBS & Post Graduate course in Diabetology, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE), CCEBDM
Endocrinologist, Bangalore
Generally it is told that Type I - Lean diabetes and Type II - obese diabetes.

I have head ache from two days. What should I do to cure this pain? What is medicine to cure this pain?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin advance as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2. Drink plenty of water 3. Take adequate rest 4. Avoid stress and anxiety.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir I have a big problem of snoring wat to do my height is 6 and my weight is 103.

General Physician, Nashik
Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. Using a Neti pot, nasal decongestant, or nasal strips can also help you breathe more easily while sleeping. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Keep bedroom air moist. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help. Change your sleeping position. Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. There are specially designed pillows available to help prevent snoring by making sure your neck muscles are not crimped. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son (10 years) still wets the bed in the night. Although he is very confident, cheerful & active kid but till now have no control on his bedwetting. Please advise

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hi , You can try taking to your son to the bathroom before going to bed and ask him not to drink water at all atleast an hour before going to bed. Also wake him up at least twice in the night and make him go to the bathroom. Gradually this practice should make him aware of when to wake up and use the toilet in the night. If the problem persists, you can try homeopathic medicines for him as there are very good medicines in homeopathy for the same.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I pee. I gt a strong burning pain in tip off my penis head. I had different medicine. and docs. But did not work at ol. Its still same. I take cifatel and lupilizer syrup.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- This is a typical symptom of kidney stone. You can either go for an ultrasound for confirmation or can start Neeri syrup 2 tsp twice daily with water after meals.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 26 year old man and having joint pain in all fingers and other joints. My uric acid level was high and I have been taken tablet" feburic40" since last 1 and half month under observation of doctor. Now uric acid level is under control, but still facing joint pain in some fingers in less amount as compare to earlier. What I should do further.

MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Aurangabad
Rhus tox 30 take 1 drop 3 times x 7 day take above is homeopathic medicine and available in homeopathic store also safe to take and no side effects for future management contact me cont along with you med.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir Last 3 years iam suffering from dry eyes Using Reastasis& systen Wheather any new treatment

MD - Ophthalmology
Ophthalmologist, Dehradun
if your condition is stable then it's better to continue same medicines and if not then you need a consultation to modify the management
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi! I am a male and my age is 32yrs. I am unmarried. Actually 5yrs back I used to work for night shifts. Now I am not able to sleep in the nights. I am trying to but I always sleep in the morning by 6. I wake up in the afternoon. I really need to change this habit. please help! Also the whole day I feel very very sleepy. Dont know why? please help!

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Greater Noida
Dear every human body has biological clock inside - accordingly we feel hungry and sleep. Your biological clock is disturb because of night sift job. You may seek consultation in private for ayurvedic treatment. Kind regards,
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed