Lybrate.com has top trusted Sexologists from across India. You will find Sexologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Azad SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I'm a 25 year old boy. I feel that my pennis is small. Also I cant luste for more than 3 minutes during intercourse. So this is a concern for me. So how can I increase my size. And also how to stay for more time? is there any medicine?
I'm maintain a proper hygiene. Today I saw boil on my penis. It's the size of a regular pimple. Few days back I had a bilirubin test which showed positive result. Is it a serious issue?
I have an doubt many times that my testis are small as usual. If it so then is there any problem in reproduction?
My age is 38.I have irregular periods since 3 to 4 years after my second delivery.Some times I have heavy blood flow continuous for 8 to 10 days.Or the periods doesn't cum on proper .Doctor.Says.S.I.Its hormonal l have tried many hormonal please suggest this time I have not 15 days are over.
In addition to my previous post regarding Vaginal infection, it repeat again this month. Also white discharged continues. On ultrasound report is PCOS. Is it curable by medicine? I am afraid because we are now planning for baby. Why PCOS happens? My period s also now irregular. Please help.
I am suffering from depression since last 20 years and I am 50 years old male. I am taking Nexito 20mg. But I am not getting good sleep in night for which I am feeling tired. I think some combination will be helpful. Please suggest some medication.
I am going to 19 and my penis size is soo small what should I do for this please give me suggestion.
I am 23 year old male, how to increase my sex time, I am going to do in next 2 days, before this I have done 2 times but its not satisfied (2-3 mins), so please suggest me wt should I do now.
Hi sir my cock is bended to left side its little difficult to while sex please give me q suggestion sir.
STDs or STIs are usually transmitted from one person to another through body fluids while being in a physical relationship. Herpes, Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhea are some of the common STDs you may be susceptible to. These diseases are extremely unpleasant and usually cause long term health issues. Sometimes they might even be fatal. Here are a few ways you could use to prevent yourself from getting affected with STDs:
- Abstinence: The best and most certain way of preventing STDs is practicing abstinence. Although abstinence from any type of sexual activities including oral, vaginal or anal sex is a surefire method of prevention, it is not a very realistic method to do so. If you don't want to practice abstinence, make sure you educate yourself about other prevention methods.
- Single partner: Practicing monogamy in terms of sex is the safest kind of sexual activity. Make sure both you and your partner get tested for any STD. If you and your partner are not suffering from any STD and you both agree to practice monogamy with each other, then you automatically cut down on the risk of suffering from STDs.
- Talk: Talk to your sexual partner about his/her sexual health. Inform him/her about yours as well. Avoid having sex with someone who does not inform you with his or her sexual health information.
- Avoid taking drugs or alcohol: Try not to get drunk or take drugs before having sex. They reduce inhibitions which actually tend to make you reckless. You tend to become more adventurous and do not keep the sexual hygiene in mind at that time. Using a condom in the influence of alcohol and drugs can also result in a condom failure. Be sober enough before you have sex.
- Do not indulge with a person with symptoms: If someone shows symptoms of suffering from any kind of STD, do not indulge in any sexual activity with him or her. Refrain from having sex with him or her until he or she is treated by a doctor.
- Take precaution: Use different forms of protection while having sex to prevent pregnancy as well as STDs. But you have to realize the fact that these forms of protection are not full proof and always have a slight percentage of risk embedded in them.
Be extremely careful before you indulge in any type of sexual activity with anyone. After all, your health is in your hands. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.