Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ayush Gupta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ayush GuptaYour feedback matters!
1. Severe headaches throughout the day either left side or right side or else full head from forehead and temples. 2. Wake up with Dizziness and headaches for as long as 7 to 8 years now. Feel weak throughout the day. 3. Can go to sleep immediately anywhere under any situation. 4. Have Cervical spondylosis. Since 3 to 4 years 5. Have short term memory losses. Eg make a phone call and forget who I called. Have issues in remembering things. Forget very easily and instantly. 6. Over weight. 7. Fatigue 8. Sleepiness and sleep disorders 9. Heavy snoring Currently I take sibelium 10 mg with crocin when the headaches are severe.
Sir/MDM. Mera age 19he please khana hajam hone ka kuch ayurveda medicine bata dijiye mera hajam nahi hota he please bata dijiye please
Penis problem its not getting bonner some how 30 secs please help me sir how to resolve this problem.
Hello doctor, I am 22, when I am having sex, after the first time of sex, ejaculation is late process. What if I take viagra for hard penis for back to back sex. Is that good for my age.
I was taking Majun Arad Khurma and Kusht Qalai from last 2 months and so. Is that the reason my penis erection gone? What should I take to be normal again and how much time will it take to fix? Please let me know what are the possible solutions?
We had sex right before 4 days from today and that was on the 9th day after her last period. We do not know whether ejaculation was in vagina or not. Her period cycle is average 30 days. Please advise will she become pregnant and suggest ways to avoid pregnancy.
I am suffering with very frequent sneezing and running nose .its like every alternate day. From last 2 months .do not know if it is allergic .how can I get rid of this .please advice.
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Smoking regularly
- Consuming alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting or nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium Nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Calc ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely. Self-medication is never recommended. Above given are just a few of the numerous homeopathic medicines that used to treat peptic ulcer. It is recommended to consult a specilized homeopath.