Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AyeshaYour feedback matters!
Can you tell me what will cost for vdrl and hbsag And for std In government and private hospital pls tell me.
Am 34 years old not conceived so Dr. said to follicular study. I start follicular on day 12 now today day 17 n report is l.o msf n r.o follicle is 26*23 still not rupture. What is normal size of follicle, I am worried what it mean exactly. Can I conceive pl tell.
I am married since last 2 years having normal sex life, we eagerly wishing to have a baby, unfortunately we are unsuccessful. Don't know what's exactly the problem.
Doctor, what is the perfect fertile period? My period has occurred in last month's on 28th April 15. What's the perfect time to do intercourse for conceive?
I recently under gone ectopic pregnancy removal and my left fallopian tube was removed since it's was ruptured. Is there any way to prevent in future. Please suggest some tips on how to take care going forward and what is the gap you suggest before I start planning to conceive. Also I would like to know if there will be less amount of eggs produced or will there be irregular cycle since only tube produces egg Thanks in advance.
I have started my 7 month pregnancy from 17 august I want to ask a ques that is the movements of the baby fluctuate. Lyk does is slows down also. I am finding my baby moving bit slow.
Hi, I from india my wife has a problem the menus bleeding can' t stoping. I think she is pregnant if she will check the pregnancy with pregnancy stip it's showing positive and few days a go she had bleeding like menus so I will concert the doctor but we have no solution doctor saids just do the ultra sound test she will done in the report nothing like she had feetus or not please doctor help me I don't no how can I explain my problem with you.
I am unmarried girl. My periods is being late for 10 days in this month. And I am virgin girl. I am confused, what is problem. So please advise me and give me solution. I did never faced such problem. And what would be side effects at my health.
Accidentally yesterday ,me and my husband were doing an unprotected sex. After that I take unwanted 72 pill within 1 hour. How will I confirm that am free from pregnancy or not? Please help.
My wife aged 23years we get married 5years ago. We have no children till now. Recently we approached a gynecologist, she said that my wife is having FSH level of 48, please sugest me what to do to get FSH level to normal.
My gf's boobs are getting loose. What should I do? May I not press her boobs or not? Please tell me what is the solution? Is there any solution to make them shapeful?
Uterine fibroids are abnormal growth that manifests in the uterus of the woman. Hormones and a family history of the same are the usual causes listed for such a growth. As per many medical reports, about 70 to 80% women over the age of 50 years, experience such growths. The most common symptoms of the condition include heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle or even at other times of the month, as well as severe pain in the abdomen.
Read on to know eight facts about these fibroids.
- These fibroids may be caused by a family history of the same and is usually passed down by the mother. The other causes include excessive hormonal imbalance and changes as well as pregnancy and obesity.
- Heavy urination is one of the most common symptoms of this condition, as the fibroids may press against the uterus and cause pressure in the area. Also, for those who have not reached menopause yet, this condition may also cause heavy and prolonged menstrual bleeding.
- A Pelvic MRI scan is one of the most common ways of diagnosing the condition with the creation of images that will show any anomalies and growth in the uterus, ovaries and cervix.
- Medication may be used in order to control and regulate the levels of hormone production and release. This can affect the fibroids by making them shrink eventually.
- All fibroids do not point at the progression of cancer. If you have uterine fibroids, it does not mean that you have to have cancer. The symptoms may be similar and the condition is usually called uterine sarcoma. Usually, the diagnosis can only be done with the help of a sugary which will remove the growth and then study the same in the lab to find whether or not it is malignant. This process is known as a biopsy.
- They are the most common reason behind undergoing a hysterectomy. Many women, the world over, have to go through a hysterectomy, which removes the uterus and even the ovaries in some cases. This usually happens when the uterine fibroids become too huge to handle and may give rise to a variety of risks and complications.
- Pregnancy may become a difficulty if you happen to have uterine fibroids. While it is still possible to become pregnant and conceive naturally, many women face problems in doing so easily because these fibroids cause changes in the uterus when it comes to the shape and size of the same.
- Many women do not experience any symptoms of the condition at all. In such cases, no treatment will be required. Yet, even in these cases, the doctor will recommend regular clinical check ups and observation in order to ensure that there are no complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.
My wife 5 weeks pregnant I want to know Which test we should do And which type healthy food take for healthy pregnancy.
Here are tips of Healthy Living
Hello friends, my name is Dr. Tarun Jhamb. I am an MD physician practicing for the last 15 years and have a vast experience from Apollo Hospital, Delhi and Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon. Today we will discuss about the best motive of 'Be Healthy and Stay healthy'. That is our motive in life. We will discuss few tips which will give immense knowledge to you.
We will start with our diet schedule. Diet is very important to increase the immunity and boost our immune system and fighting the infections and other general problems. Starting with breakfast, lunch and dinner, the basic timing for all these should be fixed and there should be small amount of food but on regular basis. Diet should be easily penetrable and healthy from all the balanced nutrients point of view. There should be a lot of carbohydrates, proteins, low amount of fats and also lot of fruits and vegetables. Breakfast is very important in the morning. Never skip the breakfast because after over a night of a long fast we are taking the break and getting the food. So it’s good for the health and maintains the nutrition status of our body. The same is for the lunch and dinner. All the timings should be fixed. Next comes the content. All the healthy food contains all the basic components as we have already discussed. So diet is important focus for our health.
Second comes our exercise and jogging schedule. In exercise, we get the toxins out of our body; we get our circulation, muscle strength, energy levels. We are maintaining our strength and stamina. We are acting out our lungs and getting the best of oxygen and taking out the carbon dioxide. So exercise on a regular basis since it’s very good for health. Simple exercise is not very costly like walking but just take care that it should be a safe and infection free platform once we are walking or doing the jogging and exercise. We should take a lot of liquids and juices during our exercise to avoid dehydration.
Next is the sleeping pattern. Our body needs 6 to 8 hours of sleep according to the person’s requirement and we should have the deep sleep so that we get more energy after we are waking up. Throughout the night hours keep a regular timing for the sleep and make your mind to get the proper energy level during sleeping.
Other factors which are good for the health are meditation and yoga therapy. Meditation makes the body healthy and relaxes the muscles. It saves us from a lot of further medical problems. So giving some time for a simple meditation which does not require much of training is also good for the health. Next comes the washing healthy habits where we should take a proper wash of the body. We should have proper cleaning up of the body and proper tooth brush on a daily basis. We should learn how to have the good hand hygienic techniques. That’s very simple and basic and it makes us good from all the sinus problems, skin problems. It detoxifies our body and makes it healthy. We should also have the De-stress lifestyle which is keeping one work at a time. Just briefing all of these, our motto should be to Be healthy and stay healthy.
As we have discussed already, if you feel any difficulty with your lifestyle or other issues, I am available at my clinic at Naman Medicare, Sector-4 Gurgaon near Sector 4 HUDA Market and I am thankful to the Lybrate services for organization of all these issues.
Mera baby hua h c section se 2.5 month pehle uske baad meri kamar me or hath Ki kalayiyon me bahot pain rehta h.
Birth control pills commonly known as hormonal pills, oral contraceptive pills, or just pill's are an effective female hormonal birth controlling pill. Young women and adolescent girls are very frequently prescribed birth control pills for heavy or irregular menstrual flow, acne, PMS, hormone therapy, menstrual cramps. In Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), which causes irregular menstrual flow due to hormonal changes, often birth control pills are given to lower the hormones and bring them within normal range. This also regulates the menstrual flow. Often adolescent girls who do not respond to acne treatment are prescribed hormonal pills. Also, these are given to girls who have endometriosis, irregular periods, and genetic conditions like Turner's syndrome.
Concerns associated with pills:
1) Do the Pills have any health benefits: Yes, it has benefits like treatment of PCOS, acne, regulates menstrual flow, decreases cramps, and lowers the risk of cancers and anemia (know more about anemia affect on health).
2) What are the side effects of the pill: Mostly it has no major problem as such. Pills containing estrogen might increase the risk of developing clots in eyes, lungs, and legs. If a woman complains of ACHES then she should be taken to the emergency.
A Abdominal pain
C Chest pain
H Headache along with dizziness and weakness
E Eye problems along with problems in speech
S Severe pain in the thigh or calf
3) Is there a risk of developing stroke or heart attacks while using the pill: A healthy woman who does not smoke and is on pills does not have any risk of getting a stroke or a heart attack. Smoking should be avoided when birth control pills have been prescribed.
4) Are there chances of getting cancer: Taking birth control pills actually protects the woman against ovarian and uterus cancer. Some experts also feel that the pill also reduces the chances of breast cancer.
5) Does the pill cause blood clots: Yes, there is little risk of developing clots in the legs. In adolescent girls the risk of forming clots is 5-50 per 100,000 every year. In pregnant women the risk is 4.3-10 folds more than those who do not use the pill.
6) Does the pill cause birth defects: The pill has not been associated with any birth defects and also does not harm the health of the child.
7) How does the pill help in irregular menstrual flow and acne:
In case of irregular menstruation the pill helps by regulating the menstrual cycle to every 28 days. It also helps to reduce the amount and the length of the menstruation.
The hormones present in the pill help to stop the acne. OTC or prescribed drugs can be taken for moderate to severe acne.