Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ayesha AhmedYour feedback matters!
कमर दर्द से बचने के घरेलू उपाय --
1. रोज सुबह सरसों या नारियल के तेल में लहसुन की तीन-चार कलियॉ डालकर (जब तक लहसुन की कलियां काली न हो जायें) गर्म कर लें। ठंडा होने पर इस तेल से कमर की मालिश करें।
2. नमक मिले गरम पानी में एक तौलिया डालकर निचोड़ लें। इसके बाद पेट के बल लेट जाएं। दर्द के स्थान पर तौलिये से भाप लें। कमर दर्द से राहत पहुंचाने का यह एक अचूक उपाय है।
3. कढ़ाई में दो-तीन चम्मच नमक डालकर इसे अच्छे से सेक लें। इस नमक को थोड़े मोटे सूती कपड़े में बांधकर पोटली बना लें। कमर पर इस पोटली से सेक करने से भी दर्द से आराम मिलता है।
4. अजवाइन को तवे के पर थोड़ी धीमी आंच पर सेंक लें। ठंडा होने पर धीरे-धीरे चबाते हुए निगल जाएं। इसके नियमित सेवन से कमर दर्द में लाभ मिलता है।
5. अधिक देर तक एक ही पोजीशन में बैठकर काम न करें। हर चालीस मिनट में अपनी कुर्सी से उठकर थोड़ी देर टहल लें।
6. नर्म गद्देदार सीटों से परहेज करना चाहिए। कमर दर्द के रोगियों को थोड़ा सख्ते बिस्तर बिछाकर सोना चाहिए।
7. योग भी कमर दर्द में लाभ पहुंचाता है। भुन्ज्गासन, शलभासन, हलासन, उत्तानपादासन, श्वसन आदि कुछ ऐसे योगासन हैं जो की कमर दर्द में काफी लाभ पहुंचाते हैं। कमर दर्द के योगासनों को योगगुरु की देख रेख में ही करने चाहिए।
8. कैल्शियम की कम मात्रा से भी हड्डियां कमजोर हो जाती हैं, इसलिए कैल्शियमयुक्त चीजों का सेवन करें।
9. कमर दर्द के लिए व्यायाम भी करना चाहिए। सैर करना, तैरना या साइकिल चलाना सुरक्षित व्यायाम हैं। तैराकी जहां वजन तो कम करती है, वहीं यह कमर के लिए भी लाभकारी है। साइकिल चलाते समय कमर सीधी रखनी चाहिए। व्यायाम करने से मांसपेशियों को ताकत मिलेगी तथा वजन भी नहीं बढ़ेगा।
10. कमर दर्द में भारी वजन उठाते समय या जमीन से किसी भी चीज को उठाते समय कमर के बल ना झुकें बल्कि पहले घुटने मोड़कर नीचे झुकें और जब हाथ नीचे वस्तु तक पहुंच जाए तो उसे उठाकर घुटने को सीधा करते हुए खड़े हो जाएं।
11. कार चलाते वक्त सीट सख्त होनी चाहिए, बैठने का पोश्चर भी सही रखें और कार ड्राइव करते समय सीट बेल्ट टाइट कर लें।
12. ऑफिस में काम करते समय कभी भी पीठ के सहारे न बैठें। अपनी पीठ को कुर्सी पर इस तरह टिकाएं कि यह हमेशा सीधी रहे। गर्दन को सीधा रखने के लिए कुर्सी में पीछे की ओर मोटा तौलिया मोड़ कर लगाया जा सकता है।
She is pregnant of 7th month. Hb 8 points. Doctor suggested for getting test. After testing results as- fasting glucose- 83 glucose 1hr post glucose- 124 glucose 2hr post glucose- 110 glucose 3hr post glucose- 81 fus - nil 1hour urine- nil 2nd hour urine- (+) 3rd hour urine-nil please suggest is any problem?
I am 22 years old female. My husband is 30 years old. Having end of sex my husband put his penis inside my mouth and sperm spread inside my mouth. And my husband says to eat it. And I eat it. Is there any side effect or any useful to eat sperm? Kindly suggest.
I am 27 years old Female I am suffering from diabetes last 4 years. From last 4 years I am insulin depended. Now I am pregnant from last 4 months. But my sugar level is not stable its to high.
Dried plums can help fight colon cancer finds a new study from Texas A & M university and the University of North Carolina found that a diet containing dried plums can positively affect microbiota or gut bacteria thus helping reduce the risk of colon cancer.
Dried plums contain phenolic compounds which serve as antioxidants that can neutralise the oxidant effect of free radicals that can damage our DNA.
Hello doctor, I have a cyst in my left Overy that size is 62.5mm. Please tell me how should it remove.
Many people have a common workout woe that while they are working out for hours they are not losing weight. The reason on a broad sense is simply that you are undoing your workout. Let me explain the reasons here.
1. Calorie overload/dieting - A general opinion amongst a lot of people is that since they are working out, they can binge on their favourite foods. Another group of people are those who workout with utmost sincerity but do not eat post workout. Both are equally harmful and aide fat generation.
2. Not staying hydrated - While working out, our bodies lose a lot of water. Often, we confuse the feeling of being thirsty as being hungry. So after a workout, when one might actually be hungry, one ends up filling the stomach with food. Stay hydrated at all times, especially before and after workout.
3. Drinking alcohol - A lot of people workout during the day and drink in the evening. This is a strict no-no and if not adhered to, you will end up gaining more weight than losing. Usually it is recommended staying completely off alcohol while trying to lose weight because drinks have calories and high sugar content. If abstaining is difficult, restrict the quantity.
4. Not working out enough - Human mind can be fooled very easily into believing what is not. We often believe that we our workout is enough and we don’t need to increase the number of counts, level of difficulty etc. It is good to give yourself a pat in the back, but never too soon.
5. Rewarding yourself - Rewarding yourself after losing every kilo is a very bad idea. Set a big goal and reward yourself only once achieved.
6. Drinking energy drinks - Advertisements promote energy drinks as a must for people who are working out. What they conveniently hide is the fact that these drinks are full of sugar.
7. Not eating enough vegetables - Many people turn to protein shakes and unhealthy foods instead of eating regular home-cooked vegetables which are packed with nutrients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 9 month pregnant, in my sonography report-" two umbilical cord loop is seen around foetal neck. Please suggest possibilities- easily normal delivery or operation.
Sir my eight month is just started, last week I had sonography and the report showed low water. My doc told me my water is just 7.8 which should be minimum 10 at this stage. For this she asked me take alanine amino acid 200 ml twice through saline which I did already and had also prescribed alanine tablet which she has asked me to take continue until my delivery and also increase liquid intake in any form specially water and coconut water. I just want to ask you whether this much is enough to cure the water deficiency and is my baby is safe if my water is 7-8 only.
Body and Mind are the physical manifestations of Supreme Energy .They get inflicted with pain, sickness disease on account of attachment to emotions like anger, jealously, fear, ego etc in our day to day life. Everyone cannot endure it with utmost calmness and positivity. Many gather negativity pessimism, guilt and remain frustrated forever. They develop abhorrence towards life.
As a doctor I feel that the only solution for this is to make them realize about their Inner Consciousness. This Consciousness is merely not a word but a connection with the Real Self; a mother who nurtures, cares and pours affection on her progeny.
Conceiving this on my clients I could observe a huge change in their health, their excitement growing gradually. They could explore their hidden potentials, strengths; became passionate, optimistic towards life. Indeed they could surmise a purpose to their life. They were healed at all levels be it physical-mental-Spiritual. They could face the world fearlessly and were accepted in it whole heartedly. So a simple holistic environment could do wonders with minimum efforts.
Time to ponder over it and communicate your inner apprehensions and queries to get healed at the core. Isn’t it!
Dr Neeraj Gupta
I am a 26 years old married woman. From the past two months before 10 days of my mensus I have pain in my breast. And the pain is very severe. But after my mensus the pain gets over.
I was missing my periods fromapril and pregnancy is also negative so i've started taking regesterone 5 mg from yesterday should I take for 5 days or 7 days ?
I am having white discharge issue too much I took. Some medicine also but I did not get any relif so kindle suggest some cure for my issue.
If brown and sometimes light pink discharge occurs during expected periods days and then it stops by 5 days.Does it means pregnancy.
Must-haves before Holi:
- A bottle of oil (Coconut/ Sesame/ Mustard/ Olive)
- Nail Polish (Colored or clear)
- Petroleum Jelly (Vaseline)
- Pair of spectacles, no contact lenses please
- Protect your skin and hair
It is extremely important to apply at least two generous layer of oil to your hair and scalp, face, neck, shoulders, arms, legs and any exposed area of your body, especially the insides of your ears and navel, and the area between fingers and toes. Make sure you moisturize your lips as well. I recommend coconut, olive, mustard or sesame (til) oil. Applying oil will help get the color off easily when you bathe after Holi. It will also protect your skin and hair from dryness, fizziness, roughness and irritation.
Girls, make sure you tie your hair after applying oil. Braid it or tie it into a bun to protect them from getting damaged in case someone pulls them while playing Holi.
Guys, don’t shave for 2-3 days before Holi. This would protect your pores from color granules and chemicals.
Protect your eyes
Do NOT wear contact lenses. This is because color can get trapped in the layer between your eye and the lens causing corneal infection or other eye diseases.
NOTE: In case color gets in your eyes, do not rub. Wash it immediately with cold water.