Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avnish Chopra
Submit a review for Dr. Avnish ChopraYour feedback matters!
Tips to gain weight, stay healthy and fit for a person who have no appetite and have a gastric problem. Height- 5 ft 10 inches weight: 55 kg age: 19.
Im a student im 19 and eat gud healthy food but my problem is im nt gaining weight so wt should I do to increase my weight please help me with this.
My son is of 14. His height n weight are 4.2ft n 40 kg respectively. What kind of supplements should I involve in his diet to increase his height n weight as per his age?
I'm very thin. My height is 5'7inch. But my weight is only 55 kg! I wanna gain my weight with a natural procedure. Can you suggest me something really helpful for me?
Khaana khaane ke kitni der pehle aur kitni der baad pani pina chahiye? Aur kya khane ke sath pani pina chahiye?
I am 24 year old, handicap person my right shoulder is so weak. what should I do? I can't hold a water glass with right hand it's vibrated. And my right hand shape also thin in comparison of my left hand. My left hand is strong. Suggest me something doctor.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.