Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Avnish ChopraYour feedback matters!
Kindly suggest the kind of fruit juice that can be given to six months baby and also the number of times it can be given.
Doctor I am married age 33. N I am slim. I need to be build up my body. Not like body builder but in average. I do smoke daily 5-6 time in a day.
I am very thin boy. I want to grow my personality. Please suggest some tips to grow and happy personality.
Walking has been considered the most easy form of exercise. An average person walks about 3000-4000 steps in a day but it would be really good for your health if you can increase the number of steps up to 10,000, that’s is what every doctor advices people who want to stay active and fit.
Here’s the plethora of health benefits if you are able to walk 10,000 steps in a day.
1. You burn as much as 400 calories by walking 10,000 steps in a day
2. Helps prevent brain-shrinkage
3. Prevents osteoporosis
4. Boosts vitamin D level by exposure to sunlight
5. Tones up your muscles, legs and arms
6. Keeps your heart healthy and strengthens it
7. Keeps us mentally and physically strong
8. Reduces risk of stroke, diabetes and cancer
9. Reduces risk of early death by 30%
10. It makes your immunity grow stronger
11. It lowers disease-risk drastically
12. More beneficial for those who want to reduce weight
13. It is a good substitute for exercise
14. It helps in keeping your memory sharp
15. Increases your stamina of walking thereby increasing stamina required for physical work
16. Keeps your energy level high
17. Keeps you happy and healthy
18. It improves blood circulation
19. It lightens up your mood
20. Walking 10,000 steps also improves your sleep
You do get more or less similar benefit if do a 30-minute walk daily but walking 10,000 steps in a day is the best! As far as counting 10,000 steps is concerned various mobile apps and devices can be helpful.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am a 34 year old man suffering with Minor tear in the Left knee Meniscus. Kindly suggest the correct treatment. I was an Athlete. Now stopped going for Running and Gym.
I am 33 years old male, on January while playing cricket my left knee twist I applied ointment an also tablet but haven't got relief so in this can I do 7 mints workout exercise.
I am using combiflam with zinetac tab for body pains daily morning and restyle 0.5 mg three tabs at 10.00 PM for sleeping are there any side effects if so what kind of side effects pl. Let me know without side effect medicine for the above problems.
I am 22 years old office person. Currently I am weighing 49 kg. I am not able to gain weight from many years. How can I increase my weight in short period (as early as possible)? Eating 2-3 bananas everyday can help me? Any specific food or diet to follow? Please suggest.
Hi I Have Hyperthyroidism And I M not able to gain weight I am Too Lean I Have body Ache. Ache In my nails. How I will Get relief from pain And How I Ell Put On Weight. My thyroid Was first 8 after taking medicine it z normal till date.
Hello doctor I am suffering from fever and body pains since 3 days and I visited nearby hospital but still I did not recovered.
I do workout everyday nd very passionate about good physique but my body weight is not enough nd I am hard gainer type person. I want to add whey protein in my diet Will whey protein +milk + 1 banana +peanut butter shake help me to increase weight rapidly? Does it worth to purchase? Nd please explain about amino acid.
How can I increase my weight and in how much time I will increase my weight Is I will increase my weight in 1 month please give me solution.
5 days before I get yoga name SIRSASAN. But after two days I felt pain in left chest .then I met with doctor. He get some. Test blood urine and chest x ray. everything is. Normal.and Dr. said only gas nothing else. But I feel so weakness and. Some.minor pain in left side. But an in problem I felt is weakness. What can I do doctor. What is cure option.
I did gain weight only in one side in gym? Y? I did not stick there fr much time as I start this problem every time.
My cheeks are sunken and cheek bones are protruding. please suggest me ways to recover and look good.
What is the reason behind your healthy body which makes you feel very happy fit and awesome everyday?
I am 20 years old and when I play football, after that my spinal cord became very pain and am addicted to smoking, how to stoke smoking.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian origin science that deals with herbal medicines. This holistic arm of medical science is well known for combining practices like massages and Yoga for better lifestyle management. One’s lifestyle is of vital importance when one turns to Ayurveda for treatment. This is due to the fact that Ayurveda reaches the root of the problem and fixes the same, so that a reoccurrence of the ailment may be avoided. It does so in order to repair the dosha present in one’s body.
When there is an imbalance in one of the four doshas, it can lead to an ailment that is connected with the relevant dosha. Cuisine is one of the ways in which Ayurveda diagnoses and treats a number of imbalances in the doshas, and the related symptoms or ailments. Let us learn more about the healing powers of Ayurvedic Cuisine.
- Ayurvedic Cooking: The rationale behind cooking the Ayurvedic way can be better understood when we realise that the human body and its balance is made up of Vata, Pitta and Kapha, either, fire and water, respectively. In Ayurvedic cooking, some dishes are prepared by steaming and others, by roasting. This is due to the fact that the composition of the food changes once it is processed. The way it changes will have an effect on the human body. For example, tomatoes are cooked so that they lycopene can be extracted and enhanced with such a process. Also, when one blanches carrots, its beta carotene properties are lost. This is why one must eat carrots in their raw form, as per Ayurvedic doctors.
- Lactic Fermentation: The use of oil and ghee is prevalent in Ayurveda when it comes to the treatment of various kinds of ailments. Lactic fermentation is a process that produces products like clarified butter or ghee. This was also used as a morning beverage by many royals, as it was believed to keep the various organs clear of toxins.
- Salads: Raw food was very popular in ancient times, and Ayurveda still propagates the use of raw food. Salads are usually seasoned with lemon juice and ginger so that minimum processing takes place. This ensures that the food retains its most natural vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Par boiled or raw food is the norm for most Ayurvedic cuisine, which was adopted by the Chinese as well. This was after visiting Chinese pilgrims observed the benefits of the same.
- Herbs and Condiments: Ayurveda makes use of a generous variety of herbs and other condiments when it comes to its cuisine. Turmeric root and Curcuma aromatic or Kasturi, are some of the most important and commonly used condiments in Indian cooking.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized Ayurveda and ask a free question.