Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AvniYour feedback matters!
My wife is 20 year old and she is suffering from PCOS andshe is taking Harmoni F tablet, 2 tab / day. And I hear from someone that PCOS patient did not give birth is is right. And I am 30 year old and suffering from hypothyroidism from last 2 years. And I am taking thyroxine 25mg/day. What will be the affect of Pcos and hypothyroidism to my baby? Me and my wife have fear that we we are not able to give birth.
Does weight of a women affects in getting pregnant, and if so to what extent. And remaining all health reports are normal. Please explain
Hello doctor, I am 16 and I want to stop my periods for about a month and from 5 day I am getting brown discharge, today is the 5th day of that and I know that it will last for about 10 to 15 days and then my periods will start and it will also last for 15 to 20 days then I have to go to doctor then she will give me injection and tablets to stop so this time I want to stop my periods and other discharge for about a month. Can I take norethisterone tablets for about 30 days (3 times a day? And if no then suggest me some other tablets to stop this all for about a month and please please please doctor suggest the tablet with dose, use please.
Hello Dr, i am 24 yrs old and my weight is 58 kg's. I am suffering from PCOD problem from 2008 i took 3 yrs medication for that but it doesn't solved yet. I got gastric problem because of high usage of drugs. From last 2 yrs i am getting some symptoms like nervousness, lots of hungry, high thirst, sleepless, highly feet burning and my body is dehydrating continues. I just went for TSH test and for sugar test. And i got my TSH level as 3.65. And my sugar report as with empty stomach 73 and after full fledged meal its 99. Please help me to get rid out of my health issues. I just want to go with a healthy diet and exercises. So please tell me how should i cure from this with healthy habits and with out medications. Thanks in advance
Hi, I am turning 26 next month. My problem is, i am not having periods properly since last 1 year. It only for last 2 days and 3rd day there is little spotting, no need to use sanitary pads. Even in first two days don't have much flow. I am not suffering from any disease neither am overweight, just have little anxiety because of office work. I take proper diet also. Still worried because earlier I had 4 days cycle. I just want to know is it normal or am thinking too much.
Hi, as my family doctor prescription, my period's 2nd day onwards I was taken FERTYL 100 MG tablet regularly 5 days, after that my doctor is observing the egg growth for every 3 days, after 14 days my doctor told to me egg growth is very less, so please suggest how can I improve egg growth?
Hi. I'm 14 and I'm so thin and my I have a heavy weight and I also experienced these symptoms, Nausea, breast tenderness, abdominal pain (a little) Frequent urination with a little amount of urine, hard to liquid stools, suddenly feel cold, do not have enough energy:(and Skipped period. What is this? Pls I'm worried. Cause I actually just eat breakfast in the morning, didn't eat lunch then eat dinner. I'm a filipina I'm a rice eater and I eat rice like 1 scoop. Plss help!
I am trying for pregnancy. Undergone treatment and take a medication for 5 days (fertomid 50 mg) from 3rd day of cycle. Now I am completed follicular monitoring on my 9th and 12th day of my cycle but it shows endometrium thickness 4 mm and advice to repeat it on 17th day of cycle. Is there any abnormality in my results.
Viagra is a very common drug prescribed for treating erectile dysfunction. It works by enhancing the flow of blood to the penis during sexual intercourse to bring about erection. Viagra actually contains the active ingredient Sildenafil Citrate which is a selective inhibitor of Cyclic Guanosine Monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5).
This drug works efficiently with sexual stimulation. Erectile dysfunction is very common among older men whose sexual function tends to fall after they reach their 50s. But these days even younger men in their 30's and 40's are experiencing an increased incidence of erectile dysfunction.
Doctors can even recommend the drug to both younger and elder men who suffer from erection problems.
Solidification of the arteries, the blood vessels that supply blood to the penis, can occur during the teen years. The problem then develops by the time they reach the age of 20-30 years and more, hindering their ability to get and maintain an erection. Men suffering from diabetes and facing the problem of Erectile dysfunction can be assisted by this drug.
The drug should be ideally taken an hour before the sexual intercourse.
On the other hand, you can also take Viagra half an hour to 4 hours before the sexual intercourse. You don't require having food in order to take the drug. But you need to keep in mind that if you take it after a meal high in fats, it can take a little bit longer for you to experience its effects.
Most importantly, the misuse of Viagra should be avoided. It should be taken only under medical supervision. The drug doesn't have the power to help you ejaculate easily if you suffer from problems related to orgasm or even enhance your sexual appetite. It does not enhance sexual timing, so should not be used to treat premature ejaculation. Men also shouldn't expect the drug to take the erections to unexpected heights.
Word of Caution:
One should never take the drug for recreational purposes. One can end up suffering from minor erectile dysfunction due such abuse. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Me and my gf both are planing to have sex without a condom or any protections can you plse suggest us a medicine or a pill which is safe and can help her not to get pregnant even if I ejaculate in her.
My wife had her monthly periods on 08.02. 2016 but she got periods once again on 22.02. 2016 & today 08.03. 2016. Kindly help us in identifying issue (problem) & rectification measure.
Am having chest pain for last two days. Its like penetrating pain. I also got periods at the same time. Is that periods induced chest pain? Not that much pain its a bearable pain for less than 2 min.
I have had a relationship with my girlfriend, do let me know if there is something I need to take care of or some sort of worry in future. Thanks.
2. Bathing before sunrise reduces mucus related problems (stick yellowish mucus in sinus plexus).
3. Maintain a proper weight.
4. Female between 5' to 5.5' should ideally weigh minimum 55 kgs max 60 kgs.
5. Male between 5' to 510, in 60 kgs max 75 kgs roughly.
6. Intake daily 3-5 litres of water.
7. Freehand exercise for 30 minutes daily in the morning helps to get more oxygen in the blood.
8. Avoid oily food. Take only fruit juice or white sweets.
9. Take nutritious balance diet.
10. Prepare popcorn at home and do breakfast with it. Be healthy and avoid stool related problems.
11. Do pranayam daily.
12. Eat slight less than your normal diet.
Hi doctor 3 days before my wife got abort a child which has a heart problem so doctors suggest us to abort that child. Child aborted without operation. Now m feeling very much guilty. And now whats the right time to pregnant her again.
Do you like to eat processed foods, and gorge on them a lot to stay away from cooking? It is important for you to know that processed foods are bad for your health and it is best that you avoid consuming them. Although all food items we eat are mechanically processed in certain ways, chemical processing, which is the primary feature of processed food items, is hazardous for your health.
Here are the major reasons why you should not eat processed food items.
- Processed food contains high amounts of sugar and fructose corn syrup: It is a known fact that excessive consumption of sugar in any form is not good for your health. Processed food products are loaded with sugar in huge amounts and also contain high fructose corn syrup, which is equally harmful in excess. Sugar basically has empty calories, which contain no important nutrients. Sugar also has dreadful effects on your body metabolism and may lead to high triglycerides, increased cholesterol levels, insulin resistance, and excess accumulation of fat in your abdominal cavity and liver.
- Processed food is hyper rewarding in nature and over consumption gets likely: Processed food items, because of their high content of sweet and fat, become a sort of addiction for many people. The reward centers of your brain acknowledge them, and as a result, you develop a constant craving for such food stuff.
- Processed food contains harmful artificial ingredients: It is likely for you to not understand the names of ingredients, which processed foods are made of. This is because of the reason that maximum of these ingredients are not actually natural, but are artificial chemicals which get added for several purposes such as preservation, maintaining aroma and much more. These chemicals are associated with several harmful effects on your health. The common ingredients of highly processed foods include the following:
- Chemical preservatives for preventing processed food from rotting
- Chemical colourants, which induce attractive and unique colours to processed foods
- Chemical flavors for giving specific flavours
- Texturants for proving a particular, specific texture to processed foods
The hyper rewarding nature of processed food can lead to severe consequences in many people. It is possible for you to become addicted to processed foods, and lose total control over your consumption rate. This problem of addiction to processed fast foods is a major problem in today’s world. It is an important reason for obesity, which is a prominent health concern today all over the world.