Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in New Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I am producing saliva when I want to speak some one and also by seeing food. Please give me suggestion for this.
When I take some hot and cold I am feeling both in my teeth which is the best toothpaste for senstivity that can stop in always?
I am 39 yrs old have weak gums. gum beading, bad breath problem but no gastric problem, my teeth gets hight infected with cavities now and them. I have gone with scaling treatment before 6 months. also one of side sharp teeth is still milky and not fallen and permanent tooth is under it. gone with xray and have pain in teeth since 1 week it is also moving some what. will it fall by itself or need to vist Dr for it. its also paining
I took tobacco and cigarette for 3 years. How long will it take to recover the damage done by this things? How long will it stay in my body?
I had oral sex with condom only for one time but after this she had some infection or rashes inside of mouth for few days. Which medicine help me? is gargle with betadine help her?
Hello sir meri mother ko dental problem hai unko sensitivity h or unke teeth aroud gums me swelling ho jati or pain hota hai please suggest good toothpaste and medicine.
Hi. Sir. Actually mere teeth bhut zyada kharab h uper aur neeche dono hi teeth m bhut zyada gap h jo bura lgta h in k treatment m kitna kharcha ayega aur kitna time lgega kya ap bta sakte h.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.
Sir/mamm, my age is 23 my problem is very common is that I am suffering from tooth problems are as follows: 1. My teeth is not in a arranged manner it is rearrange. So I can not do proper brushing. 2. I do not eat any tobacco than also my mouth smells badly it also have yellowish colour, and when I brush it comes blood from my teeth. From 10 days I am using pantjali tooth paste. But no result and meanwhile on my teeth their is whitish colour layer on it. Like puse please suggest me properly.
Hello sir, I am 45 years old male and I have got mouth ulcer from last 40 days. Itrurd vit 12 and b complex tab but no relief. What could be the solutions.
Hello doctor. I am suffering from mouth ulcer. I just 24, I have no any habits. Please give me any suggestion to me, how to recover from ulcer.? Thanks Regards
Near By Doctors
90%BDS, Post-Graduate Certificate in Oral Implantology (PGCOI) , Certificate In Advanced Endodontics,Laser Dentistry, Post Graduation Certicate In Clear Aligner Therapy, MDS - Orthodontics & Dentofacial OrthopaedicsDentistDr. Sanjana Anand Memorial Dental Aesthetica,₹200 at clinic