Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avleen Kaur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avleen KaurYour feedback matters!
I have face vaginal bleeding with some tissue. I have done sex 1week ago and I take an ipill for precaution. What m I going through?
I have a small penis. It is thin also. How can I correct my penis size upto 6 inches? My present penis size is 3.5 inches. Is masturbating effect the penis size?
Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop inside or on a women’s uterus. Fibroids, also called leiomyomas or uterine myomas are compact and firm tumors made of connective tissues and muscle cells which develop within the uterus. In about 99 percent of the cases, the tumor turns out to be benign or non-cancerous.
What could be the causes?
While the causes aren’t clearly established, it is to be believed that every tumor is a result of an abnormal muscle cell within the uterus that happens to multiply fast under oestrogen’s influence.
1. Prolonged and heavy periods that is accompanied by abnormal bleeding as well
2. Pelvic pain
3. Frequent urge to urinate
4. Pain during sexual intercourse
5. A hard mass near the pelvic region that can be felt more accurately by the doctor
Treating uterine fibroids with Homeopathy:
The top homeopathic remedies prescribed by the physicians are:
1. Calcarea Carbonica: an excellent cure in case of prolonged menstrual periods and for women who are over-weight
2. Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris: a natural cure in case of abnormally small menstrual cycles accompanied by lower back pain and menstrual cramps
3. Trillium Pendulum: generally used when the excessive bleeding can cause one to faint, often as a result of temporary anemia
4. Calcarea Fluorica: particularly useful for treating hard and large fibroids
Faiza and golden pearl. Oree face wash its good or bad It cause side effect? It cause cancer? Which whitening face wash has no cause side effect? Which one is better Please suggest a whitening cream.
I am 46 year old male, I have underactive thyroid problem what can I do? it has affected my eyesight, my gums, my weight has increased, and digestive system is not working well.
Skin is the most important part of the body when it comes to appearance. It also protects the internal organs from harm caused by any external source. This is why keeping your skin in pristine condition is vital for your overall well-being. However, a host of skin problems afflict people over the course of their life. While some of these are minor issues, others can be serious and even critical. Here is a look at the causes and symptoms of the most common skin conditions.
- Urticaria- This condition is caused as a result of allergic reaction from certain foods and medications. In some cases, a cream or cosmetic product applied on the skin may be responsible for the disorder. This condition is also known as hives and the only symptom is the appearance of red itchy spots on the skin.
- Acne- Acne may be caused due to an infection or when the hair follicles in the skin become blocked. The blockage occurs when excess oil, dead skin cells and dirt get clogged in the skin. Even though acne may occur at any part of the body, they are most commonly noticed on the cheek, nose and forehead.
- Fungal infection- As the name of the disease suggests, this condition is caused as a result of infection from fungus. If you have been in direct contact with fungal spores and if you inhale the same, it may affect your skin and nails. Symptoms may differ based on the strain that has caused the infection. However, the appearance of itchy red patches over the skin is one of the common symptoms of such an infection.
- Psoriasis- An autoimmune condition, psoriasis causes the body to produce excessive amount of skin cells. As there is no place for these cells to accumulate, it forms a patchy layer over healthy skin. This patchy area becomes patchy and red.
Role of homeopathy against skin problems
Homeopathy is often the preferred form of treatment for those looking for a natural remedy. Even though the action of homeopathic remedies is slower than conventional medicine, they are nonetheless effective against a host of skin conditions. A range of topical creams, lotions and oral medications are present in homeopathy that can rectify all skin conditions. However, homeopathy addresses the root issue in the body and does not just treats the symptoms.
Sometimes excessive oil gets trapped and stuck in the pores of your skin. If this persists, it leads to the eruption of pimples, an extremely uncomfortable and nagging problem that plagues, both men and women indiscriminately. The most distressing part about pimples, apart from their unavoidable presence on the face is the mark they inevitably leave behind, the remnants which refuse to disappear. Pigmentation after pimples is a common phenomenon, one that often requires medical intervention to remove them.
However, there are various ways by which you can avoid pigmentation after pimples, some of them are:
- Sunscreen: The benefits of sunscreen require little introduction. They not only protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays, but they also help in fading away the marks left behind by pimples. It is strongly recommended that if you want to accelerate the process of recuperation, you must make it a point to apply sunscreen daily without fail.
- Exfoliation: This refers to a procedure that removes the covering of the old skin and brings to the fore the fresh layer of skin. With increasing age and growing skin problems, exfoliation has emerged as the most preferred choice for most women. In fact there are multiple ways, by which one can exfoliate one's skin. Depending on your convenience, you can go for scrubbing or a thorough washing of the face known as washcloth. There is also another method known as chemical exfoliation that works better and more efficiently than the other methods. By removing the old layer of the skin, exfoliation ensures a complete removal of the pigmentation left behind by pimples.
- Medicines: Sometimes the intensity of the pigmentation marks on the skin may necessitate the medical intervention. If other methods fail or you wish for a speedy recovery, prescription drugs are always a nice option. At the same time, those medicines, which have retinoid (compounds with effects to those of Vitamin A) like Differin or Tazorac can also be availed of, if need be.
- Skin Lighteners: As the name suggests, skin lighteners help in a gradual fading away of the dark spots on the skin. There are several skin lighteners like kojic acid, mulberry extract, licorice extract and primarily vitamin C, which significantly lighten the skin and help in doing away with the marks.