Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Gone are the days when bone ailments and damages were detected based on the experience and superficial conversations made by the physicians. These days with the advent of radio waves, medical science has made significant progress that has enabled a detailed overview of what exactly is going on inside your body and what should be the most relevant treatment in that regard. Magnetic Resonance Imaging or more commonly known as MRIs are a boon when it comes to diagnosing orthopedic and musculoskeletal complaints.
Common Uses of the Procedure:
MR imaging is usually the best choice for examining the:
- body’s major joints.
- spine for back pain
- soft tissues (muscles, tendons and ligaments) and bones of the extremities.
MR imaging is typically performed to diagnose or evaluate:
- degenerative joint disorders such as arthritis.
- tears of the menisci, ligaments and tendons (knee) or rotator cuff and labrum (shoulder and hip).
- fractures (in selected patients).
- spinal disk abnormalities (such as a herniated disk).
- the integrity of the spinal cord after trauma.
- sports-related injuries and work-related disorders caused by repeated strain, vibration or forceful impact.
- infections (such as osteomyelitis).
- tumors (primary tumors and metastases) involving soft tissues around the joints and extremities (such as muscles, bones and joints).
- pain, swelling or bleeding in the tissues in and around the joints and extremities.
- congenital malformations of the extremities in children and infants.
- developmental abnormalities of the extremities in children and infants.
- congenital and idiopathic (developing during adolescence) scoliosis prior to surgery.
- tethered spinal cord (abnormal stretching in the spinal cord) in infants and children.
In this process, X-rays and radio waves are subjected upon the affected region to examine the conditions of the bones, tissues, muscles and also detect the presence of tumours. This is majorly a non-invasive test and is painless. It does not use ionizing rays and therefore does not harm the body in any which way. The MRIs capture a detailed picture of the organs and the internal body structures and then transmit them onto a computer screen for the physician to monitor the inside story.
- MRI is an imaging technique that does not require exposure to radiation.
- MR images of the soft-tissue structures of the body (particularly muscles, bones and joints) are often clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods. This detail makes MRI an invaluable tool in early diagnosis and evaluation of many conditions, including tumors.
- MRI can distinguish abnormal tissues from normal tissues much more accurately than most other imaging tests (x-ray, CT, etc.).
- MRI enables the discovery of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone with other imaging methods.
- The contrast material used in MRI exams is less likely to produce an allergic reaction than the iodine-based contrast materials used for conventional x-rays and CT scanning.
- MR images allow the physician to clearly see even very small tears and injuries to tendons, ligaments and muscles and some fractures that cannot be seen on x-rays and CT. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a radiologist.
I want to know how to quit my smoking and drinking habit. Please give me a answer for this here. It's really important for me and my family.
I am suffering from fever and cold for last two months what type of treatment I will take. And what kind of safety I will take?
I am 23 years old, sometimes I am very depressed and take so much tension for career, what to do to relief from this tension?
Having permanent dandruff problem and it is also causing hairfall and whitening of hairs. I am not using any medication yet and want a specific solution for my problem so that my hairs stay dandruff free and black long lasting.
I experienced sudden bleeding from my testicle sac this evening for no apparent reason. Had no injury or pimple etc. Bleeding continued for about 10 mins and stopped. Got very worried because I could not feel any pain or discomfort. After screening the ball sac minutely I found that there is kind of redness or rawness in the area more so on the left side. But the penis and the other part is dark/black colour. An expert advice will be highly appreciated.
Doctor My name is Prashanth Am very thin. My age is 19 Weight is 50 Kg I've saw the ad in Google" Health tone" Shall I take health tone capsules to gain weight and to increase body size. Whats your opinion sir/madam?
I am having irregular periods and have been detected BY PSO. I have been under homeopathic treatment for sometime. But once the medication is stopped I am again missing my periods. I am 20 years old. Could you suggest me some remedy?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
My friend suffered a head problem in last 9 years he suddenly Feds and unconscious sometime doctors examined MRI ct scan but not any clear opinion they advised 2 years course of medicine name valprol cr 500 and tegrital cr 200 .I know what type of problem in near future using those medicine in last 3-5 years regularly.
If you are asked to choose between a beautiful girl who is totally lazy in bed and an average girl with awesome bedmatic skills or a guy with giant penis and tight muscles but unskilled in sex and the average guy who knows how to use his small penis to make you sing, who will you choose
Many people are under the impression that their physical attributes are all that matter in making them someone’s lover.
Interestingly, this is only true to a very limited extent.
Yes, you may get a lot of attention for pretty face, big butt, nice cleavage, fresh boobs, fine muscles, hunky body big penis, sweet talking…
But it is what you can and/or cannot do when it comes to the bedroom that will make you last as the sexual partner of that person in the long run.
Now, no matter your body type, there are certain things that will make you sexually attractive and preferred by your lover….
Be clean always – a clean sex partner is gold. When it is seen that your body is always clean and edible, you will be more appreciated sexually. A man for example will not mind eating his girl’s salad if she smells normal down there…
Make sounds and speak during sex – sex is as much about what we say as what we do. So make an effort to speak with your partner about how the sex makes you feel, about what you want and about what you want to do to him or her. Dirty talk, moaning and other coital sounds make the sexual experience more memorable…
Keep your body in shape – the best thing you can do for you and your sex partner is to keep your body in shape as much as possible because the more fit your body is, the better it is for sex. Eating healthy and exercising is good because it boosts your libido and allows you to execute challenging bedroom moves – sex positions…
Be willing to satisfy your partner – one funny thing about sex is that we don’t always get into the mood the same time and this time difference can lead to issues in regular relationships. You should not make a habit of turning him/her down every time because that is like saying “I’m not interested in you.” You should make efforts to give that thing your partner wants in bed, be it oral, a sex toy or some other fetish – as long as it doesn’t harm you in any way…
One last thing, always be willing to reciprocate
If you get a sexual favour from him/her, try to give back because that is the way to keep the romance hot and spicy.