Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash SharmaYour feedback matters!
मेरा मधुमेह का इलाज चल रहा है और जब इस बीमारी का 3 महीने पहले इस बीमारी का पता चला तब मेरा hba1c 8.1 जो अब 3 महीने बाद घटकर 6.14 रहा गया है लेकिन मेरा total cholesterol मात्र 108 रह गया है और वजन 64 किलो से घटकर 59 किलो हो गया है मैं सुबह खाली पेट आधी टेबलेट glimepiride 1 mg और 1 टेबलेट 500 mg मेटामोर्फिन लेता हूँ क्या मैं विटामिन e ले सकता हूँ और भो मेरे लिए कोई सलाह हो तो प्लीज जरूर दें मेरे टोटल cholesterol और वजन इतना कम क्यों हो गया है प्लीज कोई 2 मिनट का समय देने की कृपा करे आपकी महान दया होगी
Men are always concerned about the size of their penis, and in extreme cases, this concern is also a cause of anxiety disorders. When it comes to the connection between sex and penis size, many men believe that bigger is better. But this is not the case. A large penis does not provide men with any edge, in terms of sexual pleasure. Other factors like erectile function and length of sexual intercourse play a more important role in sexual pleasure.
The very limited proof that is available on the relationship between pleasure during sex and penis size comes from research conducted on vaginal orgasm. The two concerned studies reveal that women who opt for deeper vaginal stimulation prefer longer penises. But vaginal orgasms in women are a rarity with most women experiencing clitoral orgasm. The conclusion arrived at in these two studies was that penis size was in no way related to clitoral orgasm.
Moreover, since the clitoral tissue is known to be present below the skin on each side of the vagina, it could be one of the factors that contribute to experiences of vaginal orgasm. In such circumstances, the role that penis size plays over here is one of eliciting pleasure. For the small number of women who are able to achieve their climax from vaginal penetration, studies reveal that penis length is never a deciding factor.
Apart from a boost in confidence, a larger penis doesn't mean better sexual performance.
Fact: In fact, a larger penis can lead to the difficulty between partners during anal and oral sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am 20 years old male suffering from sleep disorder very light sleep sometime. Nobody is able to understand my problem. I feel pain and tears in my eyes when I rise. What should I do to get rid of this.
Sir, I suffering from cold and flu. My nose is sneezing. I can't breath properly. Please give me remedies or tablet. It's urgent.
Hi all my self Ganesh age 25 years I'm suffering from masturbation complaint from 4 years my penis Color has changed and size has become small and smelling badly kindly help me with providing the medicine name and do the need full. Pls let me no on how many months can I be cured from this complaint bcoz my hair fall has increased.
Hello doctor I want to know about penis gland /tip of penis. I am uncircumcised I vividly remember that till last year My penis gland is very sensitive that I cannot touch my head of penis after retract foreskin. But now seeing it today sensitiveness area of penis gland decreases day by day I can touch more area of gland and feel nothing. I want to also mention that there is always pain / current type sensation in my penis in gland and whole penis I do a lot of masturbation in childhood but last 4 years I have reduced habit of masturbation. I am very afraid please suggest something.
I have HB -9.4 g/dL, ESR - 100 MM, uric acid - 6.8 mg/DL, B12 - 885 Pg/ml, I don't feel fine ,I have pcos too. I am starting the medication now for PCOs. Rise is B12 should be a matter of concern? Please advice.
Healthy snacks to manage blood sugar are here:
1. Whole grain crackers: Made of oats, cracked wheat, rye and quinoa; this is a healthy option for people who like a little crunch while snacking. To give it a more delicious spin, serve it with a little curd and cottage cheese dressing. The overall nutrition value of this snack is excellent. It does good to your cholesterol and glucose levels.
2. Fruits for snacks: This might be the oldest trick in the book but always the best. Go for mixed fruit salads with a tangy orange juice, honey and fresh mint dressing. This should add a new punch to those who are tired of eating fruits. This is a friendly snack for people who have both diabetes and a sweet tooth.
3. Steamed sprouts salad: Steamed sprouts might sound a little boring but make a salad with finely chopped tomatoes, cucumber and boiled beans along with sprouts. Add a dressing with cottage cheese, one tsp of lemon juice and a little salt for a twist. This a great combination of protein and fiber, which helps in controlling blood sugar.
4. Yogurt with fresh vegetables: Add yogurt to a fresh mix of celery, tomatoes, broccoli and carrot. This is a combination that is not only healthy but will also keep you full for a long time. It is rich in enzymes, proteins, vitamins and calcium which are highly essential for your body.
5. Nuts: Nuts are rich in healthy fats which are required for our body. They are also very rich in protein and have a low carbohydrate content. The only catch is the quantity in which they have to be used. A couple of walnuts a day and around 5 to 6 almonds should do it.
6. Healthy smoothie: Smoothies are easy to make and a healthy option for an on-the-go snack. Blending refreshing coconut milk to a hand-picked combination of amla, spinach, cucumber and tomatoes should do the trick.
7. Eggs: When we say eggs, we only mean egg whites. It is a snack that can be had round the clock. It is quick and easy to cook and is good for diabetic patients too.