Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash MishraYour feedback matters!
My left side leg pain is pat one months one of the doctor advice some medicine but not rectify pls send them suggestion medicine.
Having severe pain in both the heels since 8 months. X-ray was done and nothing found Later was guessed as planter fasciitis Received physiotherapy and ultra sonic therapy and laser therapy. But no improvement. Using silicon sole in shoes. But no improvement in pain.
I am 42 years old and burning at back since almost 5 to 6 years now. Also want to reduce my weight that is 92 now. But no BP, no Sugar. No health issues other than thyroid. Any medicine for piles as well.
During gym exercise I have got pain in lower back, while taking foot step it pains heavily, so now taking very small step. After consulting the orthopedic, doctor says it is slip disc. Please suggest how I get rid of this problem?
I am 23 years old male and suffering from chronic shoulder and neck pain since last 4 years. I had taken treatment from neurologists but it does not worked. All my reports such as MRI, X Ray, and other blood tests are normal. Haven't done diagnosis for fibromyalgia but my symptoms exactly matched with fibromyalgia symptoms. Will you help me?
I am 45 years old, now from many months, I am much feeling weakness specally in evening after closing my duty timings, at when I in the way and to going my place. And also I feel back pain after complete daily work in the night as made cook and I feel much pain in back.
I am 29 years old, unmarried. I have lower back pain from few days, I was not able to sit, get up once I sit, turn in the bed, sneeze or cough and also was not able to walk. My doctor proscribed mobizox tablets twice a day for 2 days and meganeuron od plus for 10 days at night. Pain is in control. But my left leg, hip, very lower back still pains. Please suggest me something to get rid of this. I do walk and do basic exercises.
My mother is suffering from knee pain many years .now very heavy swelling on both legs. Please advice for this.
Back pain refers to a severe pain in the back due to a strain in the muscle and the associated ligaments of the spine. Back pain is a fairly common condition and almost everyone has experienced it at least once in their lifetime. The pain can be either acute (pain in sudden bursts) or chronic (lasting for more than a month). Back pain generally tends to subside if one takes appropriate measures.
You might experience the following symptoms along with back pain:
- Severe pain around the muscles which might stretch down to your feet
- Back pain will significantly limit the flexibility of your back
- If there are recurrent instances of high fever and severe gall bladder disorders along with the pain, a consultation with your doctor is highly recommended.
Back pain might occur due to the following reasons:
- Back pain might occur as a result of osteoarthritis (a disorder that is characterized by the breaking and wearing down of the flexible tissues at the end of the bones) and osteoporosis (a disorder marked by bones that are weak and brittle).
- It might occur as a result of a fatal accident or an injury.
- If you are a chain smoker and have a history of excessive alcohol or drug abuse, you are more likely to experience back pain.
- Back pain might also occur as a result of ageing, excessive weight gain, lack of regular exercising, cancer and instances of severe depression.
Ayurveda can be very useful for eradicating back pain. According to Ayurveda, back pain is caused due to the heightening of the ‘vata’ owing to an unhealthy diet, anxiety, and suppression of muscles, collectively called ‘dosha’.
The Ayurvedic remedies for back pain are as follows:
- A regular intake of 30 ml of Aloe Vera juice in the morning might heal symptoms of back pain
- A regular intake of a mixture of 5g Triphala churnam mixed with water before retiring for the night might help to ease the general discomfort associated with back pain.
- Consume a medicinal preparation of 100ml of Black Gram (Urad Dal) daily for a week in order to get rid of the pain.
- You can also perform Paschimottanasana (an exercise where you have to touch the toes and repeat the same for a few times) and Vayu Mudra (an exercise where you have to move the index finger on the thumb base and the thumb finger in closed proximity to the index finger while the other fingers remain in a perpendicular position) to get rid of the back pain.
- Cut down on your consumption of pungent spices. This is because these pungent spices tend to have a drying effect on the body, that in turn, might lead to severe back pain, especially in the lower back along with constipation. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!