Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash JunejaYour feedback matters!
HI I never felt shy for having such worse condition to have milk teeth till 22 years that also with gaps in between them make condition worse but. I cant get rid of them. My friends make fun of me i cant even smile.Or have food in a proper way.Now can u suggest me a solution.
I am Mr. kumar I have some dental problem already two tooth are removed due to cavvitess problem. Please tell me good sagetion for strong and healthy tooth.
I am consuming 3-4 pomegranate from a month because I am suffering from IBS-D and it give me relief. But today I got grey black stain on my teeth. I am so scared. Is due to pomegranate or something else?
I have bad breath problem. My breath always tends to smell an hour later of having a meal. My teeth are not white as well, despite brushing everyday. I always have to keep a packet of'saunf' as a natural mouth freshener. What should I do?
My problem is about my teeth in my mouth skin is coming over the teeth so when I eat something it gives me pain so please try to help me in this problem.
I brush my teeth regularly but even after that When I speak there is a very bad smell comes out of mouth. Can you suggest me some ways to overcome.
Homeopathy regards the individual overall. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a man and in addition his obsessive condition. The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth.
A miasmatic tendency (inclination/powerlessness) is frequently considered for the treatment of constant conditions. The homeopathic remedies for toothache given underneath demonstrate the therapeutic affinity yet this is not an entire and clear manual for the treatment of this condition.
The symptoms recorded against every remedy may not be specifically identified with this sickness in light of the fact that in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional signs are additionally considered for selecting a remedy. To concentrate any of the accompanying remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica area. None of these homeopathic remedies for toothache ought to be taken without expert exhortation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Mercurius: Mercurius is presumably more frequently demonstrated homeopathic remedy for toothache than other remedies. It is prescribed in case of extraordinary throbbing toothache because of excited dentine, which is more awful during the evening and in moist climate. The teeth feel stretched and sore, and this soreness influences the entire of the jaw and confront and is more awful from warmth, fairly soothed by delicate rubbing of the face.
- Chamomilla: This is an amazing homeopathy remedy for toothache particularly in case of intolerable toothache influencing an entire column of teeth happening in paroxysms, with agonies transmitting to ears.
- Belladonna: It is prescribed when a person has toothache from aggravation of dental pulp. A person in agony of blazing and throbbing pain, which is more regrettable around evening time, more terrible on contact, as is biting in nature.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy will frequently expel the most serious torments of toothache, which nearly drive the patient unhinged. It is a stinging, snapping, irregular agony, more regrettable while biting, more awful from warm drink and altogether eased for a period by holding icy water in the mouth, returning when the water turns out to be warm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I have a problem in my teeth, some teeth have cavities, so tell me that how I protect my teeth, suggest me any toothpaste.
I have mouth ulcers for almost 2 weeks tried many home remedies and medicine too but no use now what should I do? I frequently sure with headache for no cause what should I do? I had gastric problem and how should I reduce it? I had lot of hair fall need some suggestions to reduce it? I have back pain problem at an age of 18 how can I manage my rest of life?
Dental caries (tooth decay) is caused by acid-producing bacteria that collect around the teeth and gingivae (gums) in a sticky, clear film called “plaque.” Without good daily oral hygiene and regular dental visits, teeth become more vulnerable to caries. Brushing twice a day and cleaning between teeth with floss or another type of interdental cleaner help remove plaque. Regular dental examinations and cleanings also are important for keeping teeth healthy.
Another key to good oral health is fluoride, a mineral that helps prevent caries and can repair teeth in the very early, microscopic stages of the disease.
Fluoride can be obtained in two forms: topical and systemic.
TOPICAL AND SYSTEMIC FLUORIDES
Topical fluorides are applied directly to the tooth enamel. Some examples include fluoride toothpastes and mouthrinses, as well as fluoride treatments in the dental clinic.
Systemic fluorides are those that are swallowed. Examples include fluoridated water and dietary fluoride supplements. The maximum reduction in dental caries is achieved when fluoride is available both topically and systemically.
Dentists have used in-office fluoride treatments for decades to help protect the oral health of children and adults, especially patients who may be at a higher risk of developing caries. Some factors that may increase a person’s risk of developing caries include the following:
- poor oral hygiene;
- active caries;
- eating disorders;
- drug or alcohol abuse;
- lack of regular professional dental care;
- active orthodontic treatment combined with poor oral hygiene;
- high levels of caries-causing bacteria in the mouth;
- exposed root surfaces of teeth;
- decreased salivary flow, resulting in dry mouth;
- poor diet; dexisting restorations (fillings); tooth enamel defects;
undergoing head and neck radiation therapy.
PROFESSIONAL FLUORIDE TREATMENT
If you, or a family member, are at a moderate-to high risk of developing caries, a professional fluoride treatment can help. The fluoride preparation used in the "Smile Up Dental Care & Implant Center " dental clinic is a much stronger concentration than that in toothpastes or fluoride mouthrinses that may be available in a store or at a pharmacy.
Professional fluoride treatments generally take just a few minutes. The fluoride may be in the form of a solution, gel, foam or varnish. Typically, it is applied with a cotton swab or brush, or it is used as a rinse or placed in a tray that is held in the mouth for several minutes.
After the treatment, you may be asked not to rinse, eat or drink for at least 30 minutes to allow the teeth to absorb the fluoride and help repair microscopic carious areas.
Depending on your oral health status, fluoride treatments may be recommended every three, six or 12 months. Your dentist also may recommend additional preventive measures if you are at a moderate or high risk of developing caries. These measures may include over-the-counter or prescription therapeutic products such as fluoride mouthrinses, gels or antibacterial mouthrinses.