Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Avilasha PhatakYour feedback matters!
Due to constipation, I generally inject water through pipe in our rectum. I will help me to do stool. I want to know is it safe or it will destroy my other organs like uterus as I am planning to conceive.
I have 2 months of pregnancy and I have to do abortion of my pregnancy please give me a suggestion and I have not yet married.
Hello Dr. This is vidya completed with 17 weeks of pregnancy. Still my weight is not increased. It is 70 from the day first of my pregnancy also I am not feeling to eat what should I eat so that weight will get increased n my weakness will go off.
I am 25 year old I was plan for child. So what will I do. I period coming on this moth 12/2/16 so what should I do. I have completed 9month for marriage? Please suggest me the good thing?
Hi, I want to use triquilar 21 tab for birth control. Pls advice from which day of my cycle I have to start. The pack. Mine is a 30 day cycle. Thanks.
Hi my wife had a normal delivery in Sept 15. Thereafter she had periods in NOV and DEC 15. But thereafter she has NO PERIODS till date. In DEC She had taken pills Tab cerazette once a day daily for 6 days. We even had pregnancy test conducted which was negative. Any remedies to resume her periods and is there anything to worry.
Eat smaller meals frequently
Reduce intake of salty foods
Include fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains
Stay away from high fat and high sugar foods
Avoid caffeine and alcohol 2 weeks before menstruation
In addition to dietary changes ensure adequate sleep and relaxation.
I am pregnant for last four month. I have not health issue but now I feel weakness n measure think for me its my weight. I put on 7 kg in four month. What should I do. Tell diet for me and my baby.
Hi doctor, I am pregnant for five months. I am 29 years old. Before pregnancy I had taken ayurvedic medicine trifola. One ayurvedic doctor suggested me that I can take it in my pregnancy period. This is my request to any gynecologist that will I take trifola in my pregnancy or not.
Can full fledged yoga (12 surayanamaskars, pranayama, all kinds of asanas) be practiced during periods? Even if the bleeding is not very heavy. No cramps or any sort of discomfort. Does the practice during periods cause any harm to the body? Thank you.
Earaches can make life miserable. At times, the pain gets so intense that it throws life in jeopardy. This is where homeopathic medicines come as a huge relief. Earaches of different origins can be effectively treated with homeopathic medicines.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is the best homeopathic relief for people suffering from excruciating earache. The pain usually aggravates at night. The maddening pain leaves the person mentally very agitated. The medicine is equally helpful for children who get agitated and irritated due to the unbearable pain.
- Pulsatilla: At times, the earache is accompanied by a thick (mostly greenish) discharge from the ear. As a result, the ear feels quite heavy. A person might also experience difficulty in hearing. The darting pain is at its worst self at night. Such earaches and associated symptoms are best treated with the homeopathic medicine, Pulsatilla.
Sometimes, even a little exposure to cold air can result in earaches. Worse still, there is a pus like discharge from the ear and fever. The ear is very sensitive to touch. Hepar Sulph is an ideal homeopathic remedy under such circumstances. Psorinum is mainly used when the pus like discharge has a very unpleasant odour.
At times, dental problems and throat infections can result in severe earache. Homeopathy has a solution for all. Plantago is an excellent homeopathic medicine to treat earaches resulting from toothache. Merc Sol is effective against earaches originating from dental problems. In such cases, there may be blood or yellow discharge from the ear and the pain gets unbearable at night.
Lachesis and Phytolacca are known to provide great relief from earaches resulting from throat infections. Lachesis is helpful when the throat pain slowly shoots up to the left ear. Swallowing of food makes the situation worse. Phytolacca, on the other hand, is the best medicine when the shooting ear pain is right sided. Belladonna helps to deal with severe and throbbing ear pain.
Infection of the Otitis Media (middle ear) is a common factor, resulting in earaches. There may be fever and pus like discharge. The hearing is also greatly impaired. At night, the pain reaches the superlative degree. Go for Hepar Sulph if the pain intensifies upon slightest exposure to cold air. Use Belladonna in case the ear infection is at a very nascent stage. Pulsatilla is equally effective to treat such earaches.
Many a times, the ear pain can be of nerve origin. It is more of a facial pain, with the ear being affected. Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein Oil) can be of great help and can also be effectively used as an ear drop to provide some relief.
I am 31 years now. Due to some financial problem we want to delay our family planing. Is it ok, if I conceive after one year?
Is sex safe during periods? Please help because every time I do not want to take pills as they have side effects.
Is pill taking for abortion have any side effects? If yes, please tell and. Give the alternative options . Periods delayed for 15 days.
I'm suffering from irregular periods from last 3 months. During periods my back and stomach is aching, sometimes nausea and dizziness too. I am suffering with white discharge until the day before I get period. I consulted gynecologist for my problem, but she said its all because of acidity and my haemoglobin level is low. N she checked my lower abdomen everything was fine. I have slight thyroid problem too. This month I did not get period and my breast is paining from 1 week. Is low levels of blood may also leads to delay of menstrual cycle. Please suggest me a good solution.
I am 27 years old male. I have multiple sex relationship with girls some are from my school and from college my office. Is there any chance that I can get any kind of disease?
Ayurveda addresses the physical, mental and emotional well-being of a person. According to Ayurveda, emotional instability is caused by miscommunication between the head and the heart. Here are ten ayurvedic tips to uplift your emotions and calm your inner self.
- Go to bed on time: A good night's sleep is essential not only for your physical health, but also for your mental health. Try going to bed by 9 pm on a regular basis. This will give you a restful night's sleep and allow you to awake feeling refreshed.
- Wake up with the sun: An early start to the day keeps you from feeling dull and tired and boosts your energy levels. This also prevents build-up of toxins in your body and helps keep circulation and internal communication lines clear.
- Go outdoors: Start your day by taking a walk outdoors early morning. This releases positive neurohormones that elevate your mood and activates the body's energy centres.
- Avoid constipation: Clearing the waste created by your body on a daily basis is crucial to having a calm persona and not suffering from low mood swings problem. Drink plenty of water and make it a habit to eliminate your bowels at a particular time of the day to prevent constipation. Eating food rich in fiber or eating a few prunes, figs or cooked apples before going to bed can also help prevent constipation.
- Eat food that is easy to digest: Food that is easy to digest does not cause bloating and other indigestion-related problems. It also prevents the buildup of toxic chemicals and boosts immunity. When your physical health is good, your mood gets elevated as well.
- Try herbs and spices: Spices and herbs help the body absorb nutrients and prevent the buildup of toxins in your body. Try including flavouring agents like turmeric, amla, peppermint oil, coconut oil and cumin in your food to make yourself feel happier.
- Get a massage: A massage relaxes the body and eases stress. It also releases toxins, improves circulation and invigorates the body. Use any oil you like for a massage as each has its own unique properties.
- Exercise: Regular exercise is one of the cornerstones of good physical and mental health. Aim for at least half an hour rigrous exercise or break it into smaller intervals as per your time suitability. Yoga can also be very beneficial when it comes to elevating your mood.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is the yogic way of breathing. This teaches you to breathe slowly and consciously so as to release pent up anger, stress etc and calm the mind.
- Meditate: Regular meditation at the beginning or end of each day can also help calm the body and mind.