Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Avdesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi, im asif, 24 years old, I'm addicted to internet. I'm using iy quite often. Due to to this I'm unable to concentrate on studious. How to overcome from this?
I'm 20 years old. I do not have any bad Habits like smoking drinking etc .but I am very nervous not for every time for example: when I see blood flowing from any person I get nervous and I will become unconscious and if I'm fighting with someone at that time I don't have any problem but after fight my hands are shivering .my friend says that you are like this because you do not smoke or drink .is this is true or how I will recover from this.
I am 59 now. For many years i am suffering from hypertension and tool lot of medicines. After a check-up with Kokilaben, the doctor suggested to take Telma40, ecercise, less chappathis and controlled salt. As much as i can i use SHENDGE NAMAK.. i take tea with GINGER, AJWAIN, JEERA, PEPPER, etc. I was habuated to some alchohol/beer beverages intake for many years and after a very bad illhealth and upon advise not taking alcohol. I am tempted to find relief and be in control with mild beer - can of Kingfisher. I have undergone Hernia operation and Catract operation few months back. Kindly let know what is the right course to be followed for my good health.
Hello sir my age is 22 years and I am addicted to smoking. But I want to quit smoking so please tell me how could I quit smoking? M so much tensed about my this addiction to smoking and have so many disadvantages of that on my health also so sir please tell me about that.
Aged 47 years male ,am suffering from insomnia & body clock disorder, cannot sleep without 40 mg of Zolfrsh, and anxiety remains through out the day . Please treat me.
Hello Dr. My friend is suffering from some business problems. Due to this problem he is suffering from insomnia, stress and tension. He don't want to take Allopathic medicine. Please suggest some alternative method. What diet should he take, or exercise, or anything else he can do to get rid of the problem. than.
I have been suffering from depression for more than 20 years and going for reviews to psychiatric and taking tablets but not cured is there any remedy or will I take medicine in life time.
We all look for someone with whom we can be ourselves and can share everything with them. An active sexual life is very essential for a smooth, happy relationship. Usually over a period of time, sexual relationship between partners becomes a routine and unfulfilling.
Here are 5 tips you can follow in order to not only enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life, but also to grow closer in your marriage:
- Appreciate each other: You can show appreciation to your partner in many ways. Tell your partner how beautiful they are. There is no bigger turn-on than telling your partner how beautiful they feel while making out. Surprise them with flowers or love notes. Appreciate the little things you do for each other as it is the small things that matter.
- Sex and Intimacy: Physical touch is very important to maintain a connection with your partner, but so is love and respect. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should also remember that intimacy does not pertain only to the bedroom. Make it a daily habit to kiss, touch and tell your partner that you love them.
- Listen to each other: It is very important in a relationship to listen to each other and make your presence felt. Do not always counter your partner or be disrespectful. Talk about your likes and dislikes, both in terms of life and your sexual preferences. Adapting to each other and feeling comfortable with each other is the key to maintaining continued passion in your sex life.
- Laugh together and make efforts: Your partner is your most trusted companion. You might love them, but don't forget to like them. Treat your partner with the same politeness, courtesy, and respect as you would treat your dearest friend. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters, so never ignore them. All you need is to make some effort.
- Be playful and unpredictable: Always maintain a relationship with dominant playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Have sex on your rooftop; experiment with role plays and sex toys. Sex is incomplete if not accompanied with laughter and fun. Following a same routine everyday would surely make your sex life boring, make unpredictable moves, which have got something new to add new life to your sexual relationship. Your relationship will remain fresh as ever.
Sharing your precious moments with the one you love would keep the spark in your relationship alive. All you need to do is, make some effort and enjoy a strong and passionate sex life.