Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Hello I'm 21 years old. I have all body pain from two days. I have note my body temperature and that was 99.5, 99.3,98.9, 97.3, 99.1 But my head and hands very warm and hot. I feel very weakness also. Hot breath. So what I do. I have reaction from paracetamol. Thanks.
Psychiatrist Three months back I am a very happy person but From the last three month I am getting a very short tempered person. I and my girl friend working in a same company from the last 3 years now she is ignoring me from the last some month and now my condition is my blood always burning . Please help in getting normal.
Doctor I have some communication problem due to uncontrollable saliva generated in my mouth. So others can't hear my words clearly. And I can't speak some words also. How can control saliva?
I could not attend my college lectures so I missed mu syllabus to a larger extent. Now when I sit for studies I dnt understand it n then it feels very uninteresting. Concluding my studied r affected n due to which m getting stressed up.
My wife regularly taking tab Oxytol 300 since15 years all report are normal .She is patient of epilepsy,now my question is whether to stop tablet or not
My friend since is unable to cry since the last five years. He couldn't even cry when someone close to him died. He gets suffocated if he has the urge to cry. At night he suddenly sleeps and doesn't know if he passed out or just slept. He remembers his past in few fragments. If he is asked a specific question about his past then he can remember and tell but he has forgotten a lot of it. He has a habit of forgetting the bad things. I know that I should consult a doctor but I want to know about his condition in detail can I get some help please?
My friend is in depression because he is not getting admission in the college he wants. How can I help him in this matter medically.
After a road accident and months of treatment, my wife is suffering from mental illusions? She sees imaginary things and talk unrealistic? How can we get out of this?
Is there any way to reverse the carcinogenic effects of smoking tobacco? Your advices will be of great help.
Alcohol or smoking show their effects on Which age. How our chest can be cure after so much smoking.Please tell sir.
I feel very lazy & my memory is weaken day by day. I masturbates at least 3 times a time. Is this direct harms or a connection with memory loss or laziness if yes then suggest something to recovery my memory & feels active by mind & soul. Thank you.
Therapy is an ideal way of freeing your mind over a talk session with a therapist. Here are 10 reasons you should try therapy for a better health of mind.
- Therapy is for everybody: Therapy is not for crazy people with mental illness. It is good for anybody and everybody who wants to gain peace of mind.
- It is easier to talk to a stranger about some matters, than a friend: Only a stranger has the ability to recognize an irregularity in you, which your friends cannot. Therapists can dig into matters deeply and arrive at different conclusions.
- You get to learn more about yourself: During therapy, you talk about stuff and come to different realizations about things, which you never thought or cared about before, which allows you to discover a new side of yourself.
- You can get out of your comfort zone: Before going for therapy, you may feel awkward or strange to sit with a stranger and discuss personal matters. However, therapists are professionals and once you open up to them, you will be able to discuss everything with them comfortably.
- You feel supported: There are many issues in life, which seriously affect you, but no one pays heed to them. Your therapist listens and discusses everything you have in mind. Finally, you are heard.
- You develop better self-awareness: Therapy gives you a chance to stop for a moment and contemplate about certain areas of life, which you usually never cared about. What you never thought about might finally affect you, and you will try to improve on it.
- You feel better: You may have serious issues and might be feeling troubled. The therapist gives you suggestions and when you leave the clinic, you are bound to feel much lighter and calmer.
- You can focus on yourself: In the daily hustle bustle of life, you may be so occupied that you never get a chance to think about or focus on yourself. Weekly therapy gives you an hour, which is dedicated only to you to explore your feelings, thoughts and concerns about life.
- You may be pushing down yourself: Ignorance of serious issues causes a negative effect on your life and health, as well in the lives of your dear ones. Therapy allows you to bring all these ignored issues to light and after recognizing them properly, you can improve upon them.
- Smart, successful people believe in therapy: Therapy is for strong people who have the courage to approach a stranger with their personal issues. Majority of smart and successful people recognize the benefit of therapy and undergo the same for their own benefit.
Therapy is very effective and allows you to express yourself honestly and benefits you in many ways.