Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Avdesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
One of my known has started loving me immensely. Even a thought of separation sends him into depression. The thought makes him sad. Even after being convinced or clarified many times. He cannot recover with it. He has developed a sort of addiction. Fr ez if he could not talk. Head ache starts. He finds no point in living more. Bcoz he cannot get me. What shall I do on my part to heal my friend. Shall I lessen contact wid him. Or what? because even lessening the contact can traumatize him more. Wt to do?
í hαvє σnє вrσthєr. Híѕ αgє 25, hє wαѕ αddíct drugѕ líkє αlphαzαlєm αnd gαnjαí. Wє αrє ѕuffєríng mαnч prσвlєmѕ, hє wαѕ ín mєntαl cσndítíσn whєn hє wαѕ uѕíng drugѕ. Hє íѕ nσt ѕlєєpíng frσm 2dαчѕ íncludíng níght αlѕσ. Plєαѕє gívє mє α ѕuggєѕtíσn cσmplєtє curє mч вrσthєr.
Many of us feel anger, frustration and dissatisfaction in our daily lives. While medicine and therapy can help extreme cases, there are other ways to bring down the symptoms with a proper daily routine, diet and exercise. Exercise can be an incredible treatment to discharge those sentiments. In case you wind up getting angry regularly, yoga can help you to deal with the problem while you are away or at home. Yoga can help with both managing anger and calming you down when you feel particularly furious at any given point. Some of the asanas or postures that help in doing so are as follows:
- Savasana (cadaver posture): With the cadaver posture, you lie on your back with your palms up and arms next to you. At that point, you relax every part of your body. While practicing this posture, concentrate on relaxing. Inhale deeply into your tummy. It is best to shut your eyes while doing so.
- Sheetali Pranayama (cooling breath): The cooling breathing exercise is a phenomenal approach to address anger. You basically roll your tongue (twisting in the edges) or press your lips together. In case you cannot roll your tongue, breathe in gradually through your mouth so that the air gets in through your tongue. At that point, close your mouth and breathe out through your nose. This practice is believed to lessen the anger and enhance peace of mind.
- Ardha matsyendrasana (half spinal twist pose): This posture strengthens the organs and relaxes your spine. You can perform this exercise by sitting with both legs in front of you, and then by folding one knee up while folding the other on the ground underneath the other leg. You then turn your spine toward the side where the knee is up and use the knee as a rest for your arm as you stretch into the stance. Try not to exhaust yourself. In case you feel pain, relax a bit.
- Urdhva dhanurasana (upward bow pose): This stance has been efficient in increasing trust between people with threatening or serious identity issues, and decreases anger. While there are a few approaches to accomplish a back curve in yoga, the upward bow stance is the most widely recognized due to the back twists that lead to better circulation of energy.
- Salamba sarvangasana (shoulder stand): It can balance out the nervous system. People who deal with anger issues or who have an antagonistic identity will find that this asana helps in lessening their outrage and anger. It creates quality and adaptability and helps the thyroid and parathyroid organs as well.
Doing yoga frequently will go far towards helping you deal with your anger in the long haul. In case you have an identity issue, exercising consistently will strengthen the mind. However, you might need to go to a class keeping in mind the end goal, which is to manage the anger.
Hi i am 18 years old and I've been smoking herbal shisha. My dad won't let me buy one. We know its not good for us but herbal is better than tobacco shisha right? And I used to smoke cigarettes and herbal shisha is better than that right? I just wanna show my dad it is bad but not the point of tobacco or cigarettes. I also never heard of someone get cancer from it. Its not ruled out but still. Please advise.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress, which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
- Arsenicum album: It is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
- Calcarea carbonica: It is an appropriate remedy for work related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel that they are constantly being watched and evaluated, and are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
- Argentum nitricum: It is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
- Ignatia amara: This is used to deal with depression caused by stress factors like humiliation, fear, guilt and loss. People who go into shock can also be treated with Ignatia amara.
- Kali phosphoricum: It can provide relief from exhaustion due to overwork or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. It is also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
- Pulsatilla: It is a remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
- Sepia: It is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defect and memory problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I'm sam I have smoking habit before 3 years bt now that may cases me and I'm having the habit of hand job but still now I can't leave hand job what can I do.
Hello doctor, I am gourav 25 year old a male. I am suffering for depression since 2009 due to many negative thing In myself. I was very shy in childhood and still I want to get rid from shyness. Lack of confidence my social behavior is not good and I feel social fhobia please help me to get rid of my this weak mental health and guide me to enjoy the life. Due to lack of financial problem I am not able to visit psychological doctor with a heavy fee charge. What should I do? Suggest me any good book.
For perfect treatment in slip disk,neck pain ,frozen shoulder,back pain, all type of pain, obesity etc contact.
Dr Asha Gupta
120/25 vijay path,mansarover,Jaipur.