Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Atul WadhwaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and usually have skin problems regularly. I think my blood is a bit impure. So I should go for ayurvedic or allopathy.
I have black spots on my nose and these spots are increasing day by day, and I don't know what is the reason, so please help me with this problem.
Mere old 25 years hai mere upper lips par bahut hair growth aur bahut black skin hain mere face keep according 4 years se bahut tube use ki but no effect my skin I am very sad ples tell me right medicine name ples mam.
Hello. I am a girl and I have problem of regular breast pain nowadays when I touch. What is the problem.
Hey. Actually when I go to toilet for potty. There some blood coming when stool is passing. And sometimes it's coming like liquid type. I think it's piles pls suggest me the best medicine also advise me the food I have avoid? Best Regards Sanjay Rawat.
I am 19 year old female. Yesterday I had blood coming out with the stools .The amount of blood is very low. And the pain is also less? What to do and what has happened to me.
Dear Sir, I am 35 years old and living in Africa (Congo) in Kinshasa since 1 year, Meri Body par kai sari Ganthe badhti ja rahi he, jo aaj se 5 saal pahle ginti ki 3 ya 4 thi, there are many" Ganthe" in the body, Please Help and suggest, Is it dangerous? Here medical facilities are not that much developed, and if I do it cost high still you suggest soon as possible. Meri Pasaliyo par jo new ganthe feel ho rahi he wo dard karti he agar Body ka movement fast ho to. Other wise pain nahin hota .please Dr. sahib suggest me.
I have been suffering fungal skin infection on my back and tummy for the last 2 years. I have got scratches and black rashes due to itching. I consulted a few skin specialist but no result. After medication it occurs and again it becomes same problem. Please assist it has become a major problem of my life. And suggest if ayurvedic or homeopathy is good option?
Hi, I am Dr. Nivedita Dadu. I am a dermatologist at Chronology Skin Clinic. The URL for Scientology is www.scientology.in. Today I will be discussing about Oxygen jet peel facial. This is a revolutionary approach that utilizes the properties of jet technology influencing oxygen and saline into the skin cells using or specially designed microjet handpiece. Unlike chemical peels, oxypeels work by biologically exfoliating your dead cells, thereby imparting oxygen into the basal layer of the skin where new skin cells are being generated. This is followed by spontaneous delivery of ripening cocktails anti-ageing collapse boosters or anti acne or serums depending on your skin concerns.
The benefits of oxy peel jet facials includes;
- Our dislodging and exfoliating the dry damaged and dead skin cells unclogging your pores removing the dirt and makeup that may build up on the skin surface over time.
- Rejuvenating the skin that has been exposed to pollutants smokes and other toxins that stops the cells of their oxygen.
- Control your skin's sebum production which is the main cause for acne.
- Removes the film of bacteria on the surface of the skin. Hydrating the skin oxygenating the skin and thereby improving the microcirculation of the skin.
A treatment of oxygen feel facial is a 15-minute procedure and it is painless non-invasive comfortable with no downtime. It includes moisturization of the skin followed by microdermabrasion to remove your day. This is followed by oxygen infusion into the skin along with saline serum jetting with whitening anti aging and anti acne serum which are electro politically penetrated into the skin to enhance their penetration and this is followed by a face pack. At the end of the session you can expect a supple and plump skin which is nourished and rejuvenated.
For any further queries you can contact me directly or log onto www.scientology.com or through Lybrate.
I am 18 years old during blood donation I faced blood clotting and now it is 10th day after my donation but my hand has still the pain and some bluish marks what should I do?
My skin is little darker (tan). Request you to pl. Suggest how to recover from this. I want to look like Fair. What medicine should I need to take.
My Age Is 16 years I Wanna Ask A Question About My Face That I Had A Good Oval Shaped Face Before 4 Months After That It Went 1 and Half inches Small From The Jawline since That Time Its Like That. What Should I Do?
Nutrition facts (for one medium sized sweet potato)
- Calories - 130
- Fat - 0.39 g
- Protein - 2.15 g
- Net carbohydrates - 31.56 g
- Dietary fiber - 3.9 g
- Calcium - 28.6 mg
- Sodium - 16.9 mg
- Potassium - 265.2 mg
- Folate - 18.2 mcg
- Vitamin c - 29.51 mg
- Vitamin a - 26081.9 iu
- Thiamine - 0.05mg
- Riboflavin - 0.3mg
- Niacin - 1.4mg
- Folic acid - 8.4mcg
- Vitamin b6 1 mg
Sweet potato is a skin saviour. Apart from the many health benefits this age old vegetable stocks in itself, it also has following skin benefits-
1. For a glow: the intensity of the sweet potato's yellow or orange flesh color that is directly correlated to its beta-carotene content which helps our bodies to produce vitamin a. When eating such sweet potatoes, include a small helping of fat such as ghee to maximize the beta-carotene.
2. Sun protection: it contains a compound called lycopene which contains large amounts of vitamins that help the skin from ultra violet damage. Consuming sweet potatoes leads to healthier skin and glowing face.
3. Wrinkle free skin: the presence of high levels of vitamin c in sweet potatoes speeds not only repairs the skin it also produces collagen to maintain our skin's elasticity. It particularly helps the skin during stress and has anti ageing properties.
4. Moisture locking: sweet potatoes add to our requirement of vitamin d, which helps in locking moisture and keeps your skin soft and supple.
5. Iron dosage: sweet potatoes also contain iron which we need in adequate amounts for metabolizing protein, energy, blood cell production, which in turn makes the cheeks red and skin healthy looking.