Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Atul SardanaYour feedback matters!
1. The color of my body is white, but the face and hands exposed to sunlight is black. Kindly assist 2. On my face there are small black spheres, look like if I will press them with both thumbs, the stuff in it will come out.But I often failed , kindly assist ?
My mother has neurofibroma at d7 level of spine, whereas only symptoms she has that she has got is burning in lower limb. Can neurofibroma of dorsal spine cause pain in lower limb because for pain or burning to felt in lower limb there has to problems within lumbar spine not the dorsal. Your take on this doctors?
Hi. My skin is highly sensitive. Can somebody please suggest me the cream to apply before swimming. Please suggest the same for my 11 year brother too. We get tanned very easily.
Hello doctor, I have uneven skin tone and very dark complexion I am just 19 years old what can I do please suggest me something.
Sir, I have an road accident in which I have an black spot on my face. What should I do fir removing this scare?
Suggest me gud Anti Tan removal face wash or cream. please Because day by day my face becoming TAN. please help me with gud suggestions.
I have some rashes between my tails. My tails is very close together because my walk sir this problem I used many rashes creams but not working. Now sir please help me.
My Face complexion is very dark as compared to my skin. There is approximate 2-3 shade difference between my body and skin. What should I do to equal the equation.
I have many acne. how to clear it? and I have oily face and i am not eating oily foods. how to solve oily face?
I have large red spots on my thighs, small spots on stomach and 2-3 spots on the face. Every night before sleeping it itches a lot and has been prevalent for about a week. I have applied Surfaz-SN cream and it reduced the inflammation but it has not disappeared. What should I do?
I have more bleak heads all over the nose and also some scars on my face. Can you give any medical advice to treat this.
Hello! Dr. I'm 20 years Dr. I can not sleep properly in night n am awaking all night even nowadays I hve headache n dark eye circle which is not gud 4 me please Dr. Suggest me a gud treatment?
Which food is effective to make you feel fresh and glow fairer skin. And which Vitamin from which food or fruit.
Past 3 month ago I had suffered with boils, and it occur continues, and within same area where previous boils occur I faced it around 1 month. After treatment it stopped. But now it occurring again. So please tell me to get rid of it?
Doc has given me aha glow facewash when I apply facewash my skin become dry. Now I want to know this facewash is for winter or summer .or both.
Colored marks, which are present on the skin since birth or develop soon after birth are called birthmarks. They can be of many sizes, colors and shapes. Some of them are present on the surface, while a few of them are raised over the skin surface.
Here are some common types of birthmarks:
- Salmon patches: These birthmarks are most commonly found. They are flat and thin and are mostly present on the back of the neck, the upper lips, eyelids and in some cases, between the eyebrows. They are usually pale pink or reddish in colour and fade within a year. However, those which are on the nape of the neck might stay and become permanent marks.
- Congenital moles: Congenital moles appear at birth. They are usually brown in colour and can be of different sizes. While some moles appear as a single mark, others can appear clustered in groups. The moles which become larger, however, need close observation because there remains a possibility of them becoming cancerous later on in life.
- Cafe-au-lait spots: They are smoother than other types of patches. They are present from birth and may develop more during childhood. Usually, these spots are not found in the neck or shoulders, but rather at the legs or torso. It is generally not a health scare. However, if these spots appear in clusters and occur in the armpits accompanied with freckles, they might be suggestive of neurofibromatosis later in life.
- Mongolian Spots: They are usually present in babies who are born with darker skins. Mongolian spots usually fade by the time the baby has reached school-going age.
- Venous Malformations: These are very rare birthmarks which are formed because of the abnormalities in the veins. These are usually bigger than other birthmarks and need to be treated by a process which is known as 'embolization'. This involves treating the malformation with a solution, thus putting a clog in the blood vessels and shrinking the mark.